Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Shehu Sani Doubts Stephen Davis' Alegation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Doubts Stephen Davis' Alegation (803 Views)

Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Realiable And Very Sad News On Chibok Girls By Mediator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Doubts Stephen Davis' Alegation by NextIG(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Shehu Sani

I've been asked by many people to confirm whether the statement credited to "the Australian negotiator which implicates some two persons over the sponsorship of BH is true or false;the truth is I don't know;What I know little is that (1)it's very impossible for genuine BH top rank to disclose to any negotiator their source of funding;(2) Any negotiator who deviates from his acclaimed role of a broker and tried to seek information about their source of funding,they will likely treat him as a Spy. (3)How logical is it for the group to be sponsored by persons they consistently despised and targeted? (4) the Government has denied any link with the mediator and I believe the Group will make their statement On the issue.
Re: Shehu Sani Doubts Stephen Davis' Alegation by titoetal(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
That is a rational fellow speaking. Not those turning national security threat into a political campaign without first weighing the impact such statements can cause.
Even a primary school scholar will know that Shekau is lying on those names. Many went awild swallowed up the statement and called for crucifixion of their perceived enemies but was silent on the CBN connection.

We are watching closely.

But OP na you interviewed SANI? The source please.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Doubts Stephen Davis' Alegation by Caseless2: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
When we asked gej to name those boko haram members in his gov't, he refused...thereby creating a vacuum which was filled by Dr davies allegation because there was none(info) frm the gov't.
Re: Shehu Sani Doubts Stephen Davis' Alegation by arresa: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
This is despite the fact that some Boko Haram members have mentioned some names within the circles of the Nigerian elite. Besides, it is equally unclear if justice would be done on a few politicians that have been arrested for their links with Boko Haram as a result of the corruption and hijacking of the Nigerian judiciary.

In a similar vein, two people appointed on the amnesty committee – Datti Ahmad and Shehu Sanni – declined their appointments on the grounds that earlier reconciliatory efforts they facilitated were frustrated by the government.

According to Ahmad, ‘since it is the same government, I will not participate in a program which outcome will be mismanaged. They failed to work with what we mutually arrived at in the past, so I will not be part of this one

http://www.e-ir.info/2013/11/03/why-nigeria-is-not-winning-the-anti-boko-haram-war/

1. That was back in 2013 before Stephen Davis

2. Not the first time BH revealed names and even the so called BH sponsoring politicians your government captured are yet to face any justice system.

3.The same Shehu Sani just discounted and denigrated your government and their insincerity and lack of seriousness hence swearing never to deal with your government again.

When are you people going to start getting with reality and start asking your governments some serious questions?
Re: Shehu Sani Doubts Stephen Davis' Alegation by Austin4lif: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Comrade Shehu, the labour party youth movement of Nigeria Kaduna are solidly behind u in ur 2015 senatorial ambition. Our leader and founder is in kaduna and we are sure u will be in Abuja next year insha Allah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seun Sacrifices Ngwakwe To Please His APC Yoruba Brothers. / For Nigerian Troops, It’s A Week Of Massive Victory; Gains / Ekiti APC Secretariat Burnt Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.