Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion (2053 Views)

Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? / Catching The Bouquet At A Wedding- Myth Or Fact? / Conditions For Divorce In Christianity, and [Some Legal] Grounds for Annulment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by OnyeEgo1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
plaetton:

First, they are not imaginary, and second, I don't worship them.

are u an atheist?
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kanwulia: It is a CULT! kiss

yea a cult that demonstrates Gods perfect love for u tru his son Jesus christ

1 Like

Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Kanwulia: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

Tufiaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!
When are you gonna demonstrate YOUR OWN PERFECT LOVE for me by killing yourself or YOUR OWN SON with nails, hammer and cross?
Abi you nefa reassh to born 'savior' too? wink

[size=4pt]*MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW . . . . .ritualists*[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by plaetton: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

are u an atheist?

What is an atheist?
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
I totally understand.
mstik: I remember sometime ago when I casually mentioned this view, I was put on blat and cussed out lol
Religion is a terrible thing, infact I hate religion
Religion has brought conflict and confusion into the world
Only a few will understand this
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by texanomaly(f): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
plaetton:

What is an atheist?

*rolls eyes*
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
OnyeEgo1:
hahahahaha lol... I am in the world but not of the world, no new sin again, so by the grace of God it doesn't get my attention... 1cor 10:12

and its so simple... Just Renew ur mind
That is my problem with most of you Religion Theorists , can't you people be practical for once ....... If you commit sin now, u will still say you are a man in flesh ..... Hmm !

Renew which mind , is my mind an application/software ?
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Another bullshit thread.

Is christianty a religion?
- belief in God.
- prayers
- special day of worship
- special days for celebration
- holy book

No wonder you didnt post this in religion section.
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
texanomaly:

*rolls eyes*
*unrolls eyes, flicks lips* cheesy
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by plaetton: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
texanomaly:

*rolls eyes*
Yeah.
grin grin
If the guy says that christianity is not a religion, then I wonder what an atheist would mean to him.
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by texanomaly(f): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
musKeeto:

Hey! Stop derailing this thread and leave my lips alone! tongue
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by texanomaly(f): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
musKeeto:
Hey! Stop derailing this thread, and leave my lips alone! tongue cheesy
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by texanomaly(f): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
X2 angry cheesy
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by macof(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
donroxy: Christainity is simply a way of life , it is a simple module of behaviour of Jesus Christ and whomsoever emulate such behaviour of Jesus is a CHRISTIAN (which anybody in whatever religion can do as far as it is in a bid to worship, praise and fulfil the wishes of ONE GOD-Elohim, Allah,Yahweh,Chukwu,Eledumare,Ubangiji etc) !!!

Judahism is a religion guided by Torah as divinely received by moses (ASW)......

Islam is a religion guided by Qur'an as divinely received by Mohammed (SAW) ....

Christainity is simply a standard of behaviour(Love your neighbour as yourself) and not based on any LAW, it is stipulated according to the Gospel of Jesus which were latter compiled by the disciples to form BIBLE after jesus died

I see myself as a Christain too , take it or leave it , slap me the right cheek and I'm gonna turn you the left one but draw sword to me , I'm gonna defend myself by drawing sword to you too !!!

Nawa o.
You just calling christianity by whatever term you feel comfortable without knowing the meaning of the words u say.

does christianity not worship an unknown deity?
Does christianity not have dogmas?
Does it not have a holy book of rules that you must not break or suffer the consequences? Consequences that we cannot be sure exist
Does christianity not work on blind faith?

Christianity is nothing more than a religion

1 Like

Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by macof(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Amhappy: Its a way of life.

RuudNisterooy: Forget all these epistles! Christianity is simply a way of life.

Culture is a way of life.

Is christianity a culture? aren't you forced to live by the Bible rules?? a way of life is supposed to be inherit in you. your default behaviour
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by macof(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

Aren't u a son of God?
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
macof:
Nawa o.
You just calling christianity by whatever term you feel comfortable without knowing the meaning of the words u say.

does christianity not worship an unknown deity?
Does christianity not have dogmas?
Does it not have a holy book of rules that you must not break or suffer the consequences? Consequences that we cannot be sure exist
Does christianity not work on blind faith?

Christianity is nothing more than a religion
My problem with you as always been your limited brain and shortsightedness and that is why I always recommend mental boost for you ....... Though I'm not surprised, because you will always have myopic understanding of what you don't have interest !

1. The meaning of the word christian is adherent of christ and whomsoever emulates christ is a Christian ..... , what does christ brought forth ? Christ didn't come to introduce new doctrines but to fulfill the old doctrines Mathew 5:17

2. Christianity worship a known deity that is beyond the comprehension of your limited brain , the reason why you find it difficult to belief...... I know people like you were the shallow ones in the olden days who would never believe Aeroplane can fly in the air !! but verily , your doubt will soon be cleared and it will be too late to avoid hell fire ..... Na dat time ya head go correct , shey u dey form tout and thug for GOD ba tongue

2. Christianity is still based on the tenets of Mosaic laws since Jesus never condemn those laws but only fulfil(complete) them !!

3. The book of rules , which rules, the new testament abi, which was compiled by disciples many years after Jesus died ! What were the tenet of Religion brought forth by Jesus ?

4. Don't worry, verily you will be sure wether there are consequences or not .... Shebi you sha believe in Esu and you know their is consequence for commiting atrocities against ESU ...... Verily you shall know , die first and make GOD roast that little mind of yours for hell and forever !!

5. The fact that faith is beyond your realm of reasoning is why you tagged it blind , I pardoned your Ignorant, Knowledge that is beyond one's level can be tagged non-existence by foolishman !! .... Some foolishdudes like you never believe a man could land in the moon !!

6. Christianity is a way of life of Jesus and it is lesser in tenet,dogmas and doctrine than Religion !!
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by macof(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
donroxy: My problem with you as always been your limited brain and shortsightedness and that is why I always recommend mental boost for you ....... Though I'm not surprised, because you will always have myopic understanding of what you don't have interest !

1. The meaning of the word christian is adherent of christ and whomsoever emulates christ is a Christian ..... , what does christ brought forth ? Christ didn't come to introduce new doctrines but to fulfill the old doctrines Mathew 5:17

2. Christianity worship a known deity that is beyond the comprehension of your limited brain , the reason why you find it difficult to belief...... I know people like you were the shallow ones in the olden days who would never believe Aeroplane can fly in the air !! but verily , your doubt will soon be cleared and it will be too late to avoid hell fire ..... Na dat time ya head go correct , shey u dey form tout and thug for GOD ba tongue

2. Christianity is still based on the tenets of Mosaic laws since Jesus never condemn those laws but only fulfil(complete) them !!

3. The book of rules , which rules, the new testament abi, which was compiled by disciples many years after Jesus died ! What were the tenet of Religion brought forth by Jesus ?

4. Don't worry, verily you will be sure wether there are consequences or not .... Shebi you sha believe in Esu and you know their is consequence for commiting atrocities against ESU ...... Verily you shall know , die first and make GOD roast that little mind of yours for hell and forever !!

5. The fact that faith is beyond your realm of reasoning is why you tagged it blind , I pardoned your Ignorant, Knowledge that is beyond one's level can be tagged non-existence by foolishman !! .... Some foolishdudes like you never believe a man could land in the moon !!

6. Christianity is a way of life of Jesus and it is lesser in tenet,dogmas and doctrine than Religion !!

grin grin all so hilarious
I can't even begin to respond to all these nonsense.

Just know I was once like u, there's nothing you can say about christianity that I don't already know

Christianity is a religion!

2 Likes

Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by GooseBaba: 12:54am On Sep 10, 2014
macof:

grin grin all so hilarious
I can't even begin to respond to all these nonsense.

Just know I was once like u, there's nothing you can say about christianity that I don't already know

Christianity is a religion!

Why you dey waste time with this guy. He knows Christianity is a religion and it comes with barbaric rubbish, hence his efforts to distance himself by deceiving himself.... Younguz
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2014
macof:

Aren't u a son of God?

i am!
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2014
donroxy: That is my problem with most of you Religion Theorists , can't you people be practical for once ....... If you commit sin now, u will still say you are a man in flesh ..... Hmm !

Renew which mind , is my mind an application/software ?

firstly i am not a religious theorist i am a pratical christian... By nature i am not trying not to sin... By nature i am above sin though i am still surrounded by sin but u know wot i wud not let it direct my path NO! The spirit directs me.. So simple to walk in d lyt...

When u are bent on renewing ur spirit consistently u end up living in God's perfect plan for you....
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Tufiaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!
When are you gonna demonstrate YOUR OWN PERFECT LOVE for me by killing yourself or YOUR OWN SON with nails, hammer and cross?

the day u wud try to die for ur own sin that day u will understand salvation and u wud still end up in HELL... No! No one can die for his/her own sin just one perfect being who knew no sin came to die for u kanwulia even when he knew till now u wudnt love him in return...
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Tufiaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!

Talk about Salvation.... The way u sound are you saved?? I am begining to be afraid for u o!
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2014
plaetton:

What is an atheist?

someone who does not believe in the existence of God
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Kanwulia: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

Talk about Salvation.... The way u sound are you saved?? I am begining to be afraid for u o!

Please, stick to the topic huhn?
You are better off! kiss
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Please, stick to the topic huhn?
You are better off! kiss

i am just concern about ur soul which is the most important thing i do be concern about...... For LIFE is in salvation and anytin aside this is mere EXISTENCE...
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Kanwulia: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

i am just concern about ur soul which is the most important thing i do be concern about...... For LIFE is in salvation and anytin aside this is mere EXISTENCE...

Thank you. kiss
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Thank you. kiss

so, are u saved? Do u believe in the gospel of our lord Jesus how that he died for u?
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by macof(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

i am!

So WTF is so important about a dead Jew?? Wat makes u think a dead man is more "son of God" than you??
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2014
macof:

So WTF is so important about a dead Jew?? Wat makes u think a dead man is more "son of God" than you??

ah! Hmmmm.... U dare call Jesus a dead man... Are u saved?
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by macof(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

so, are u saved? Do u believe in the gospel of our lord Jesus how that he died for u?

Funny how Africans ask this question as the Jews just watch and laugh at their gullibility grin

I think this thread is for you
Re: Fact: Christianity Is Not A Religion by macof(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

ah! Hmmmm.... U dare call Jesus a dead man... Are u saved?

Yh am saved, I was saved the day I realized Jesus is just a dead man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Marry? / Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? / Why Do You Want/have A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.