Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

She Is Confused...needs Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Confused...needs Advice. (1039 Views)

What Is The Outcome (needs Advice) / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Confused...needs Advice. by dtina(f): 12:43am On Sep 08, 2014
Ok,pls no insults. Met dis guy sometime last year nd we got dating#almost a year nd months# problem is he has 2 kids frm d same woman which he has blunting refused 2 marry nd again he told me abt her bt didn't tell me d kids re 2#he told me its just a kid#,got 2 knw dey re 2 cos d baby mama started calling me#tho she didn't harrase me bt told me dat she found out he doesn't ve a place in his hrt 4 her any more. Pls wat do u advice I do.
Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Can you live with this for the rest of your life?
There are so many men free out there that you can date. Unless if you stick to this man for material gains.

Get intouch with me lets talk. Pm me.

1 Like

Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by MisterLongman(m): 12:58am On Sep 08, 2014
You are the only one that really knows what's best for you..... But when you entering into a relationship, make sure you enter it with your eyes wide open and your brain on full alert (Love is no longer blind nowadays)...... If you suspect any foul play, its better you pull out before its too late.
Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by vizkiz: 12:58am On Sep 08, 2014
sister, me sef gather confuse now o undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by NZAN(m): 1:11am On Sep 08, 2014
dtina: Ok,pls no insults. Met dis guy sometime last year nd we got dating#almost a year nd months# problem is he has 2 kids frm d same woman which he has blunting refused 2 marry nd again he told me abt her bt didn't tell me d kids re 2#he told me its just a kid#,got 2 knw dey re 2 cos d baby mama started calling me#tho she didn't harrase me bt told me dat she found out he doesn't ve a place in his hrt 4 her any more. Pls wat do u advice I do.

He is not sincere enough(love is not base on lies) and
A jealous woman can be vary dangerous, mostly when kids are involved, and you are just an intruder in their relationship. So do the needful
Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by jhimmiefolush(m): 3:35am On Sep 08, 2014
What rational piece of advice would you have given to a younger or older sister if she was to be in your shoes? You sure know him better than we do and don't get carried away with the number of months you've spent together. Would you be there for you if you finally get pregnant for him? Are you looking for a man to father your kids or a husband?
Please think deep. My own opinion though
Thanks
NZAN:
He is not sincere enough(love is not base on lies) and
A jealous woman can be vary dangerous, mostly when kids are involved, and you are just an intruder in their relationship. So do the needful
Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 08, 2014
If he couldn't marry a woman that gave him two kids. What's the probability that he is gonna marry you?? Please use your head sis...
Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by jhimmiefolush(m): 3:40am On Sep 08, 2014
What rational piece of advice would you have given to a younger or older sister if she was to be in your shoes? You sure know him better than we do and don't get carried away with the number of months you've spent together. Would he be there for you if you finally get pregnant for him? Are you looking for a man to father your kids or a husband? A kid can be said to be a mistake but two kids tell a lot to me.
Please think deep. My own opinion though
Thanks
dtina: Ok,pls no insults. Met dis guy sometime last year nd we got dating#almost a year nd months# problem is he has 2 kids frm d same woman which he has blunting refused 2 marry nd again he told me abt her bt didn't tell me d kids re 2#he told me its just a kid#,got 2 knw dey re 2 cos d baby mama started calling me#tho she didn't harrase me bt told me dat she found out he doesn't ve a place in his hrt 4 her any more. Pls wat do u advice I do.
Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 08, 2014
masterpower: Can you live with this for the rest of your life?
There are so many men free out there that you can date. Unless if you stick to this man for material gains.

Get intouch with me lets talk. Pm me.
Mmm, coughs •

1 Like

Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by roymary: 3:44am On Sep 08, 2014
@OP

Hmm

Let him go but that might not be the best. Who knows if you are some kinda saving grace for dude. Things happen- You never know its so deep until guys open up to you as well as females. He probably didn't tell you he has two kids simply because that would have been a big buttt turn off.

All the same, for your sanity sake its best you bail out i do not believe you are destined to end up with this kinda man even though he might have justifications.

Wanna know more? let me know.
Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 08, 2014
dtina: Pls wat do u advice I do.
The whip used on the first wife with 2kids is still hanging for the second wife after 2kids ! .... He lied once , he will lie again !!

1 Like

Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by perry2020(f): 5:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Gbekke!!!!!!!!
Erm well the foundation of the relationship is based on lies so I don't think it's advice able,i have a friend who is Going through this and at a point after all her dedication he told her sorry he wants to dedicate time to his kids and their mum. that he was sorry for the wasted time.not knowing.that all these while d girl has been staying with his parents.just be wise,would ur parents accept him?can u take care of the kids like your own?are you sure he doesn't still have feelings whatsoever for the mother of his kids(for him to get her preggy twice),what do you want to achieve from the relationship?does he also want same or just to chop and go.
*when the foundation of a house is faulty,the house built on it can fall at anytime*

1 Like

Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by Mimisboygreat: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2014
**In sinach's voice** you r nxt in line 2 b used and dump. Hey! Sis u better use ur number 6 n knw dat he's gonna do 2 u wat he did 2 his ex/former wife weneve he finds wats he's lookin for. Run for ur life.
Mimisboy was here
Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by Beennkumar(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Let him go.

I know, it might be difficult, but it's the best thing to do right now.

If you don't, believe me, He'll definitely use and dump you. Yours might be worse, maybe 3 kids and He wouldn't tell his next 'prey' about you.

Do yourself a favour, and save yourself from a life of tears, regrets and "Had I known"

My 2 cents.
Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by teewai3(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2014
whoa whoa whoa, he has 2 kid wit a girl he refuse to marry!! jst forget it,he will do dsame to you....
Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by stanconnect(m): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2014
What a world...he could make a whole lot of 2 kids with her, and he still doesn't like her Enof for marriage..and you think he won't make 2 or even more kids with you and still move to the next lady? dear be wise!
Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by Tymax(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Women never learn. Are there not better single men (who are not fathers) around you?

Think think think!
Re: She Is Confused...needs Advice. by GANDALF1(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2014
You will end up like the first baby-mama if you dont take a u-turn now.
My 2 cents

(1) (Reply)

Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! / Ladies! What Would You Do If You.... / Six Mistakes Women Make In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.