Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Is/are The Adorable Qualitie(s) You Still Desire In Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is/are The Adorable Qualitie(s) You Still Desire In Your Ex? (487 Views)

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / 8 Things Men Secretly Desire In Their Partners / What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is/are The Adorable Qualitie(s) You Still Desire In Your Ex? by oyatmicah(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2014
I have seen so many posts on Nairaland where guyz are found of insulting and stating the bad qualities which there Exes posses, but there must still be something that he/she has that made him/her one of a kind then.
lemme start with mine. its been 3yrs now since the relationship ended due to relocation and distance .
Anyway the quality she posses that i always cherished would be her intelligence, good manners, kissing skills....
i remember there was a time i was facing different challenges, she would comfort me nd try to make me forget all the challenges i was facing, she would whisper motivational words to my ears(i still make use of those words even now when evr i am down) nd most times sweet romance. i swear i still miss her even now.
Feel free to share yours.

1 Like

Re: What Is/are The Adorable Qualitie(s) You Still Desire In Your Ex? by GANDALF1(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Always remember that there is a very good reason why he/she is an Ex. Move on.
Re: What Is/are The Adorable Qualitie(s) You Still Desire In Your Ex? by oyatmicah(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2014
GANDALF1: Always remember that there is a very good reason why he/she is an Ex. Move on.
and pls wen has having good memories turned to "not moving on"?

(1) (Reply)

Newly Admitted Student, How Do U Tend To kick Off Resumption? / Two Can Play That Game / Be Your Brother's Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.