Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80566 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by adamskutty(m): 1:35am On Sep 09, 2014
buzzmania: All this shi!t u are writing exist only on paper,it has no effect on 90 percent of your fellow scavengers who barely survive on $2 a day hence resort to feeding from refuse dump.
crap! Bringing out figures from the azz grin

Only 33 percent of nigerians are poor while 66 percent of ur kind live in abject poverty grin as of 2014, no wonder ur kind are eating their own faeces . Tufiakwa grin

right now, percentage wise, they are more poor
ghanaians than nigerians, twice poorer, only
33percent of Nigerians are Poor compared to
60percent of Ghanaians

[b] WORLD BANK CUTS NIGERIAN POVERTY RATE TO
33PERCENT
JULY 2014

*Predicts 7.4% growth in 2014
James Emejo
The World Bank Tuesday said there
had been positive economic trend
as well as significant progress
made towards poverty eradication
in the country.
It said in its second edition of the
Nigeria Economic Report (NER)
which was launched in Abuja that
going by the recent rebasing of the
economy as well as analysis from
the new General Household Surveys
(GHS) conducted by the National
Bureau of Statistics (NBS) with the
support of the Bank, new poverty
estimates in 2010/2011 and
2012/2013 should be within the
range of 35.2 per cent and 33.1 per
cent respectively.
Although the previous NBS
Harmonised Nigeria Living
Standards Survey (HNLSS)
2009/2010, which took a larger
study sample into account had
estimated poverty rate at 62.6
percent, the Breton woods
institution said it had strong
reasons to believe that
"consumption was seriously
underestimated in the large HNLSS
household survey in 2009/2010."
It stated that an analysis of a panel
survey data (GHS) of 5000
households for 2010/2011 and
2012/2013 provided "evidence that
consumption is likely higher than
previously estimated from the
HNLSS survey."
Furthermore, the new GHS analysis
put rural poverty at 46.3 per cent
and 44.9 per cent in 2010/2011 and
2012/2013 respectively compared
to 69.1 per cent and 51.2 per cent
respectively in the HNLSS
2009/2010 estimates by the NBS.
The World Bank estimates further
suggested that[b] the number of poor
Nigerians remained at 58 million
adding that more than half of the
figure are located in the North- east
or North- west. I'm From NORTH CENTRAL
NIGERIA PLEASE
Specifically, it noted:" Poverty rates
range from 16 per cent in the South-
West to 52 per cent in the North-
East. While the South and NORTH
CENTRAL experienced declines in the
poverty rate between 2010/2011
and 2012/2013, the poverty rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Jiggaman101: 1:46am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: puha puha puhahaha grin

U must be high on weed tryna compare burnt skin snort nose bald head,yam legs gaynaian sheboons with these gorgeous ladies grin

Show me one of ur sheboon that come half as pretty as these ladies grin

Why don't you post pics of southern Nigerians. They look like animals
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Jiggaman101: 1:47am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: crap! Bringing out figures from the azz grin

Only 33 percent of nigerians are poor while 66 percent of ur kind live in abject poverty grin as of 2014, no wonder ur kind are eating their own faeces . Tufiakwa grin

60percent of Ghanaians

33PERCENT
JULY 2014

James Emejo
in the country.
cent respectively.
Standards Survey (HNLSS)
reasons to believe that
HNLSS survey."
NIGERIA PLEASE

U r a forking liar. 70% of Nigerians are poor and live on less than a$ a day
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Jiggaman101: 1:50am On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija: Smh... Those midgets in Charlie intonation! cheesy grin cool

Yet the average Nigerian is shorter than the average Ghanaian. Albinos pisses me. You rate a product of green card, n it shows in your comment.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Jiggaman101: 1:52am On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija: Ghanaians are some of the most ugly people in West Africa! That is a complete fact!

Not as ugly as the average eba eater. We are the best

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by buzzmania(m): 1:57am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: crap! Bringing out figures from the azz grin

60percent of Ghanaians

33PERCENT
JULY 2014

James Emejo
in the country.
cent respectively.
Standards Survey (HNLSS)
reasons to believe that
HNLSS survey."
NIGERIA PLEASE
Dude better leave your delusional imaginations and face reality.The fact still remains 90% of your fellow shi!tthole dwellers are extremely poor.Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 09, 2014
Jiggaman101:

Yet the average Nigerian is shorter than the average Ghanaian. Albinos pisses me. You rate a product of green card, n it shows in your comment.
Live with your Ghanaian midget nature. Don't be sad!Nature made you that way! Dwarfs!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Jiggaman101: 2:27am On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija:
Live with your Ghanaian midget nature. Don't be sad!Nature made you that way! Dwarfs!

A product of green card
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 09, 2014
Jiggaman101:

A product of green card
Bwahaha... I have no idea of what you are talking about, midget. Go and play with kids at the park in your dwarf nature. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Jiggaman101: 2:33am On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha... I have no idea of what you are talking about, midget. Go and play with kids at the park in your dwarf nature. grin grin grin grin

your criminal dad only fork your fat triler trash mom for green card
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 09, 2014
Jiggaman101:

your criminal dad only fork your fat triler trash mom for green card
Oh, you are now going about my background which you know nothing of. Where are you getting such info from? I can see you are sad in your dark smelling bottom, you primitive midget!

Your people can never be as tall as Nigerians. Live with that and move on with your miserable life!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Jiggaman101: 2:53am On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, you are now going about my background which you know nothing of. Where are you getting such info from? I can see you are sad in your dark smelling bottom, you primitive midget!

Your people can never be as tall as Nigerians. Live with that and move on with your miserable life!

You guys ca never be as clean, smart as Ghanaians. You bunch remain criminals and prostitutes. You are still a product of green card
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 09, 2014
MadCow1: I guess the standards for defining beauty in Africa has reduced to an all-time low..

Beauty and Ghana should never be used in the same book let alone sentence wether to describe Ghanaian males or females. angry

#ApochiLookingMotherfuckers.. angry

Madcow indeed. grin grin grin grin Hilarious!
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Jiggaman101:

You guys ca never be as clean, smart as Ghanaians. You bunch remain criminals and prostitutes. You are still a product of green card
Smelling midgets. Dark a s s e s! Poverty stricken big heads! Ptui! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:46am On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija:
Smelling midgets. Dark a s s e s! Poverty stricken big heads! Ptui! angry angry angry angry

Criminals, ashawos, cannibals, big lips, big heads. Product of green card
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Bolt3(m): 3:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Blunder of the highest order.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2014
Jiggaman101:

Why don't you post pics of southern Nigerians. They look like animals

Miss Nigeria

We are not as dark as Ghananians. grin Dark charcoal.

Even Miss World 2001 sef.

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2014
Ghanaians can shift goal post cluelessly, now its richest now, but they forget that the richest man in nigeria worths almost ghana's GDP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2014
davidmoyes: the site that surveyed and ranked them are racists I guess.. They're judging beauty by colour. Negro's rock. #teamdarkskin..

well, if we go by the beauty standard I'm seeing on this very thread, than the north african countries have the most beautiful women on the continent.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2014
traware: @adamskutty Now that the issue has turned to physical beauty(both male and female)you are proudly displaying photos of Northern Nigerians but if it has anything to do with political,social or educational issues,we become 'janjawe.eds','a.bokis','terrorists' and 'mallams'

you r from the north?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2014
So what does all4naija think of these northern beauties?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by davidmoyes(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

well, if we go by the beauty standard I'm seeing on this very thread, than the north african countries have the most beautiful women on the continent.
Please what's your definition of beauty??
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2014
davidmoyes: Please what's your definition of beauty??

I'm can't answer that question, since I don't have one. Going by the people I see rated as most beautiful, on this forum too (people with typically Caucasian features ), North African are the most beautiful on the continent.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by adamskutty(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2014
buzzmania: Dude better leyour fellow shwith it
hehe! now I know that u are under the influence of alomo bitters grin

whether u like it or not 60 percent of or kind live on less than a dollar compared to 33percent of ours, so said the world bank
grin
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Arcasie, are you nigerian or ghanaian?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by davidmoyes(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

I'm can't answer that question, since I don't have one. Going by the people I see rated as most beautiful, on this forum too (people with typically Caucasian features ), North African are the most beautiful on the continent.
Exactly what I was trying to bring out.. They're rating by skin colour.. If we were to take a survey involving blacks only, we Nigerians would come out on top.. #blackisbeautiful
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2014
davidmoyes: Exactly what I was trying to bring out.. They're rating by skin colour.. If we were to take a survey involving blacks only, we Nigerians would come out on top.. #blackisbeautiful

not skin colour dude, but the features. Most threads I see, Ethiopians ( who aren't light ) are always rated the most beautiful, and people mention their features ( which are Caucasian ), I see the same when people describe Fulanis as the most beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

not skin colour dude, but the features. Most threads I see, Ethiopians ( who aren't light ) are always rated the most beautiful, and people mention their features ( which are Caucasian ), I see the same when people describe Fulanis as the most beautiful.
I don't know what you saying, my GF is a nigerian (not from fulani) and she's more beautiful than any ethiopian I have ever seen.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I don't know what you saying, my GF is a nigerian (not from fulani) and she's more beautiful than any ethiopian I have ever seen.

That's not my opinion dude, just what I notice on topics about beauty.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Ghanaians can shift goal post cluelessly, now its richest now, but they forget that the richest man in nigeria worths almost ghana's GDP cheesy
those people are just delusional!
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by polz(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmmn!, na ppl lyk una go reach 50yrz_stil dey enta public transp. Dey claim human activist up-n-down with "big-big tie 4 neck"

If nigeria beta pass ghana or d oda way round.E increase d moni 4 ur acct Y ppl jx tk pleasure in arguing abt less-thn-worthy tinz undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.