Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80456 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by ShirelleBaby: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
op,pls lemme see the pix that won ur country this position!
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: The aim of boko haram is to erase ugliness from Africa.For their aim to be achieved they have to kill all mumugerians.They ain't stopping killing u fools till they kill all of u ugly stinking apes.

How does that put food on ur table? I've seen ur post on a couple of threads, and all I see I just sh*t. I don't blame you, u guys have no relevant forums over there that's why you bring your jobless as* here everyday. Do u think your country can survive Book Haram even for a day Mtchew.... Get a life dude.

13 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
RockMaxi: grin grin Lol, any Ghanian ever won miss world?

Hahahahahahahahaaaaa..... grin

grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Dreyl(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: 2012 second runner up.
nigga we re talking of miss world not second runner,you guys are not even ashame of yourselves.

11 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1:

Hahahahahahahahaaaaa..... grin

grin

grin

Mad dog, son of boko haram, leader of human chomper. This is the picture of beautiful naa okailey

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dreyl: nigga we re talking of miss world not second runner,you guys are not even ashame of yourselves.

That's great, because not all countries have achieve this. Especially Africans. In the history of the competition only Africans three have finished in top three.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
ShirelleBaby: op,pls lemme see the pix that won ur country this position!

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by oboy3(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
So?

Wetin consign us?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lool. Wow. No hate though. But i've never actually related GHANIANS to BEAUTY. I really don't know why, but subconsiously, the 2 words don't relate. *no pun intended* -_-

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Mad dog, son of boko haram, leader of human chomper. This is the picture of beautiful naa okailey

Is the woman in this Picture your Ghanaian Sister?

grin

grin

grin

PLEASE ANSWER ME..... angry

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by ejiro2130(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Op which ghana u the refer to??
Same ghana I dey abi them get anoda ghana for somewhere??

Ok ghanian ladies look sexy with perfect shape bt in terms of beauty it's a big no no

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by dejt4u(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Thread closed.. GHANA must GO!

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1:

Is the woman in this Picture your Ghanaian Sister?

grin

grin

grin

PLEASE ANSWER ME..... angry

Is this a picture of your mother? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Is this a picture of your mother? grin grin grin

No thats not a picture of my mother... Now answer yours.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by oboy3(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
ejiro2130: Op which ghana u the refer to??
Same ghana I dey abi them get anoda ghana for somewhere??

Ok ghanian ladies look sexy with perfect shape bt in terms of beauty it's a big no no
best comment on this thread so far
there are some ghanaian girls in my area,perfect body,bobby,ukwu but face na oh No!

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1:

No thats not a picture of my mother... Now answer yours.. grin

I hate liars. Admit it that she is your mom

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
oboy3: best comment on this thread so far
there are some ghanaian girls in my area,perfect body,bobby,ukwu but face na oh No!

Same with nigerian girls, except majority of nigerian girls lack face and sex appeal. Why you think boko haram came about.

Nigerian women are so mean to their men at least pick one struggle you can't be ugly and shapeless at the same time, that can make a man go boko which will be haram for everyone in Nigeria. Hence boko haram. Boko haram is in Nigeria to cleanse Nigeria of ugly and shapeless girls.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dreyl: nigga we re talking of miss world not second runner,you guys are not even ashame of yourselves.
You must be sick.Whiles the Ghanaian was making Africa proud the mumugerian was at the button.Shameful ugly apes.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

O charley... You be akulaboni.. grin

Are you so ashamed of Mimi and Confidence?! grin

Charley, there is God oo.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
TheLeader:

How does that put food on ur table? I've seen ur post on a couple of threads, and all I see I just sh*t. I don't blame you, u guys have no relevant forums over there that's why you bring your jobless as* here everyday. Do u think your country can survive Book Haram even for a day Mtchew.... Get a life dude.
Silly fool.Have u seen or heard any civilized country with terrorists operating there ? nigeria, Iraq,Afghanistan,somaila etc..Useless countries in the world.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

O charley... You be akulaboni.. grin

Are you so ashamed of Mimi and Constance?! grin

Charley, there is God oo.. grin
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=TheLeader]
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: Silly fool.Have u seen or heard any civilized country with terrorist? nigeria, Iraq,Afghanistan,somaila etc..Use countries in the world.

U.S nko?! grin

And its funny how all those countries you listed still have a higher exchange rate of their currency against the Cedis (even with the redenomination). grin

15 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1:

U.S nko?! grin

And its funny how all those countries you listed still have a higher exchange rate of their currency against the Cedis (even with the redenomination). grin
See this ignorant fool.Where in U.S does terrorists operate.The fact that they are helping other countries to fight terrorism doesn't mean terrorist operates in the U.S. Mumu.They will come and help u ugly apes fight terrorism ok.FOOLS
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Dreyl(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

That's great, because not all countries have achieve this. Especially Africans. In the history of the competition only Africans three have finished in top three.
i don't see that as an achievement,you can only be proud and bragging around only if your country won the miss world crown like we did,besides beauty ain't related to Ghanaians,i'm not generalising but to be candid,the percentages of ugly ladies in ghana is astronomically high than the beautiful ones,i only know ghanaians are massively endowed when it comes to curves and behind...
Shalom

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: See this ignorant fool.Where in U.S does terrorists operate.The fact that they are helping other countries to fight terrorism doesn't mean terrorist operates in the U.S. Mumu.They will come and help u ugly apes fight terrorism ok.FOOLS

WHo flew the aircraft into the WTC?!

Where did those terrorists learn to fly planes?!

You needs to chill the fhuck out with the name calling as it is only making you look more 'Ghanaian' (synonym for st-upid). grin

12 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
BarbieBlues: . You seriously expect me to dignify that with an answer? undecided undecided
What answer can a stinking mumugerian fool like u give?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1:

WHo flew the aircraft into the WTC?!

Where did those terrorists learn to fly planes?!

You needs to chill the fhuck out with the name calling as it is only making you look more 'Ghanaian' (synonym for st-upid). grin
When did that happened? Have u heard such thing again.Has boko haram stopped killing u fools.They kill anytym dey want like cartoons.Hahahaha if nigeria ain't a useless good for Nutn zoo den I jxt dnt knw what it is.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by idu1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: See this ignorant fool.Where in U.S does terrorists operate.The fact that they are helping other countries to fight terrorism doesn't mean terrorist operates in the U.S. Mumu.They will come and help u ugly apes fight terrorism ok.FOOLS
Chill man, i know your sisters are damn ugly!

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by oboy3(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Same with nigerian girls, except majority of nigerian girls lack face and sex appeal. Why you think boko haram came about.

Nigerian women are so mean to their men at least pick one struggle you can't be ugly and shapeless at the same time, that can make a man go boko which will be haram for everyone in Nigeria. Hence boko haram. Boko haram is in Nigeria to cleanse Nigeria of ugly and shapeless girls.
lame attempt at being funny

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dreyl: i don't see that as an achievement,you can only be proud and bragging around only if your country won the miss world crown like we did,besides beauty ain't related to Ghanaians,i'm not generalising but to be candid,the percentages of ugly ladies in ghana is astronomically high than the beautiful ones,i only know ghanaians are massively endowed when it comes to curves and behind...
Shalom
The time a mumugerian won the miss world only two countries took part.Were u even born by then? The contestant was even halfcast.A real nigerian female looks like an ape with stinking shapeless traits.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
idu1: Chill man, i know your sisters are damn ugly!
So when will mumugerians get shape? You fools Shd stop eating eba .....aaaaahhh its too much ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.