Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80462 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by borga112(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Ghanaian women are the third most beautiful ladies in Africa, according to ranking site Ranker.

They were beaten to the top spot by Somalia and Djibouti in that order, suggesting Somalian ladies are the most beautiful on the Continent.

After Ghana are Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Morocco, Kenya, Kenya, Rwanda and Seychelles – all fall within the first 10 African countries ranked according to beauty.

At the bottom of the 54-nation beauty ranking is the Central African Republic.

This suggests women from the CAR are the least beautiful on the Continent.

Apart from the CAR, the others at the bottom 10 include: Republic of Congo, 53; Swaziland, 52; Guinea Bissau, 51; Burkina Faso, 50; Equatorial Guinea, 49; Lesotho, 48; Malawi, 47; Chad, 46 and the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), 45.

Voting is done by visitors who click a ‘like’ or ‘dislike’ icon placed right by pictures of national beauty queens of each of country.

Miss Ghana 2013, Naa Okailey Shooter’s photo is the picture attached to Ghana’s spot.

The more likes clicked by the site's visitors – based on the picture they see – the higher a country climbs in the ranking.

http://starrfmonline.com/1.1833911

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2014
I guess the standards for defining beauty in Africa has reduced to an all-time low..

Beauty and Ghana should never be used in the same book let alone sentence wether to describe Ghanaian males or females. angry

#ApochiLookingMotherfuckers.. angry

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by borga112(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1: I guess the standards for defining beauty in Africa has reduced to an all-time low..

Beauty and Ghana should never be used in the same book let alone sentence wether to describe Ghanaian males or females. angry

Bitter nigerian chill grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by mstik(f): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2014
ummm... It's a known fact that Ghanaians are beautiful people..
Why the beef?
MadCow1: I guess the standards for defining beauty in Africa has reduced to an all-time low..

Beauty and Ghana should never be used in the same book wether to describe males or females. angry

11 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Truth24(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Make I comment jor.... I dey find stuff wey go make frontpage

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2014
....And you think it's an achievement?

angry angry

TMan.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2014
Someone should provide me with the beautiful ghanaian picture and lemme laugh grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2014
mstik: ummm... It's a known fact that Ghanaians are beautiful people..
Why the beef?

I cant believe you used the word #FACT in your statement..

OKAY.. Here is a fact for you; Its a Known FACT that Ghanaians are WORGLY (Meaning:: Worworly Ugly). cool

#ButItsNotTheirFault..

Even internationally renowed Ghanaian author Ayi Kwei Armah had to write a book to lament about the ugliness of Ghanaian women in this World Bestseller;

The guy wrote this book after searching for many years for a beautiful Ghanaian woman to marry.. He is still single and waiting for the beautiful ones to be born..

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by mstik(f): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Lol.
That's not what the book is about.
MadCow1:

OKAY.. Here is a fact for you; Its a Known FACT that Ghanaians are WORGLY (Meaning:: Worworly Ugly). cool

#ButItsNotTheirFault..

Even internationally renowed Ghanaian author Ayi Kwei Armah had to write a book to lament about the ugliness of Ghanaian women in this World Bestseller;

The guy wrote this book after searching for many years for a beautiful Ghanaian woman to marry.. He is still single and waiting for the beautiful ones to be born..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2014
mstik: Lol.
That's not what the book is about.

Na you sabi... grin

15 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by ikeyman00(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2014
@@@

looking at the bigger pic

from London perceptive somalia women does not exist!

quote me let alone the west african wowo that United nation not long ago labelled the most obese in the continent

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2014

This is Confidence Haugen.. Ghanas rep at the Big Brother Africa show..

IS THIS WHAT GHANAIAN GUYS HAVE TO DEAL WITH?!

No wonder poor Ayi had to write that book.. cry

No wonder Ghanaians refused to return from Brazil after the worldcup.. They couldnt believe all 'Beautiful ones' they saw there.. grin

25 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Here's the source of the Ranking, ranker.com http://ranker.com/list/african-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women/louisfranciscoteonmazei

don't see Ghana on the list, which has a weak ranking methodology anyway

top 15 on ranker.com

Egypt
Tunisia
Algeria
Morocco
Libya
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Somalia
Madagascar
Mauritius
Comoros
Mauritania
South Africa
Angola
Seychelles
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by borga112(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2014
God bless Ghana
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2014
osystein: Here's the source of the Ranking, ranker.com http://ranker.com/list/african-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women/louisfranciscoteonmazei

top 13 on ranker.com

Egypt
Tunisia
Algeria
Morocco
Libya
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Somalia
Madagascar
Mauritius
Comoros
Mauritania
South Africa
Angola
Seychelles

Ghana must have a special list.. grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-H2LPc1e6WNA/T0uQdg2DaxI/AAAAAAAAAo8/3BOud-41MjM/s1600/acaf69a47291143b36612c5b483fc572_L.jpg[/img]

Imagine the trauma my friends; Nana Petrodolla, Charley Jiggaman, Aponchi Oxygen and co have to deal with. grin

It must be a big risk giving birth to girls in Ghana.. What mother would love a child that looks like this?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by RockMaxi: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2014
grin grin Lol, any Ghanian ever won miss world?

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1:

#ButItsNotTheirFault..

lmao,

c'mon guy, Ghanaians women r beautiful.

check the Ghana beauty thread on the sexuality section.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by borga112(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Madcow is a sadist hahahahahahhaaha

See what generator fumes has caused to your brains. Always negative fuuucckk boy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 9:38am On Sep 08, 2014
borga112: Madcow is a sadist hahahahahahhaaha

See what generator fumes has caused to your brains. Always negative fuuucckk boy grin grin

grin grin grin

Charley Borga, why you dey bore kraaa?! grin

Blame Charley Ayi who wrote that book, not me.. grin

Me I just dey chop my Wackye with kelewele wey I buy for Kaneshe this morning.. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by PetroDolla3: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2014

#ApochiLookingMotherfuckers..
Whack a con! Talk about a foooooooooool suffering from Mad Cow disease grin A disaster made in shitnigeria grin funk of fugliness grin the Fugliest people on earth are in shitnigeria grin vast majority of their women have STD. They have ashy skin.Their teeth is all fucced up....don't dare kiss a shitnigerian gal grin half of the time they are on drugs grin their gals have bleached skin, pot belly, fake wigs and tons of layers of pancake grin plus their attitude is way off. They are ugly in and out grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by kayalla(f): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
mstik: ummm... It's a known fact that Ghanaians are beautiful people..
Why the beef?
since when did Ghananians start becoming beautiful? in the Accra town out of 100 girls u can only see 3 1/2 wey nearly fine

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
RockMaxi: grin grin Lol, any Ghanian ever won miss world?
2012 second runner up.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by davidmoyes(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
osystein: Here's the source of the Ranking, ranker.com http://ranker.com/list/african-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women/louisfranciscoteonmazei

top 15 on ranker.com

Egypt
Tunisia
Algeria
Morocco
Libya
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Somalia
Madagascar
Mauritius
Comoros
Mauritania
South Africa
Angola
Seychelles
the site that surveyed and ranked them are racists I guess.. They're judging beauty by colour. Negro's rock. #teamdarkskin..

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
kayalla:
since when did Ghananians start becoming beautiful? in the Accra town out of 100 girls u can only see 3 1/2 wey nearly fine
Yet ur celebrities are running to GHANA for GHANA girls.It says a lot about nigerian girls.Wowo faces n stinking armpits.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by BarbieBlues(f): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
PetroDolla3: Whack a con! Talk about a foooooooooool suffering from Mad Cow disease grin A disaster made in shitnigeria grin funk of fugliness grin the Fugliest people on earth are in shitnigeria grin vast majority of their women have STD. They have ashy skin.Their teeth is all fucced up....don't dare kiss a shitnigerian gal grin half of the time they are on drugs grin their gals have bleached skin, pot belly, fake wigs and tons of layers of pancake grin plus their attitude is way off. They are ugly in and out grin grin grin
Look who's talking.... shocked

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2014

The aim of boko haram is to erase ugliness from Africa.For their aim to be achieved they have to kill all mumugerians.They ain't stopping killing u fools till they kill all of u ugly stinking apes.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
BarbieBlues: Look who's talking.... shocked
MUMUGERIAN?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by BarbieBlues(f): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: MUMUGERIAN?
. You seriously expect me to dignify that with an answer? undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1:

#ButItsNotTheirFault..

Mad cow and his madness. Some one take this fool to the hospital.

Ps that comment was funny though.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by acenazt: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
na wa oh. Dem dey call beatiful ghana dey hope? Mehn no be yestaday 4 zoo wey 1 baboon commit suicide sake of say pesin compare am to that ghana female nana brafo?

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by tjfulloption(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
dem don start anoda e-war btw the e-warriors of nigeria and ghana! grin
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin grin grin
MadCow1:

#ButItsNotTheirFault..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.