Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (3504 Views)

Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... / Can I Date My Cousin's Cousin / Is It Wrong: Marrying Your Cousin's Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by chemystery: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2014
?
Re: ? by mikaj(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2014
See gobe #sipsma20nariamiloandmilk
Re: ? by fleezytran(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2014
There is absolutely nothing wrong o. She is not even related to you by blood, but if you don't like or love her enough for a relationship just let her know.

1 Like

Re: ? by sweettease(f): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2014
chemystery: She is my dad's sister's husband's brother's daughter.
This one is strong grin grin grin

It's not incest but in this kind of relationship, you can only be all in or all out, no games or the scandal will explode in your face.

3 Likes

Re: ? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2014
It will be incest if you do it with her.

1 Like

Re: ? by chemystery: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2014
sweettease:
This one is strong grin grin grin

It's not incest but in this kind of relationship, you can only be all in or all out, no games or the scandal will explode in your face.
hmmmm! This comment is quite scary even though it sounds like a parable to me. Please can you break it down a bit? I mean the bold text. Thanks
Re: ? by pasqal09: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2014
Give a breakdown on her she's related too you.
Re: ? by chemystery: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2014
sweettease:
It's not inces.t...
OrlandoOwoh: It will be inces.t if you do it with her.
And that's my confusion. Whether it's inces.t or not. I have been trying my best to resist her. Most times i lay in my room with boxers on, she doesnt knock, she comes in, sits on my groin region. Many times she's tried for us to make love but i resisted cos even though i feel we don't relate, i don't think it's right doing it with my cousin's cousin in his own house. But for real i love her, yet take her as my sister. She is very beautiful and well endowed. We are both around our middle 20s but i'm about 11days older. I've only kissed her and this i did cos she's always mocks me that i'm too dull. So i had to give in to kissing her and that's just for once.
Re: ? by sweettease(f): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2014
chemystery: hmmmm! This comment is quite scary even though it sounds like a parable to me. Please can you break it down a bit? I mean the bold text. Thanks
Your feelings for her has to be genuine and you have to be sure about her feelings for you for you to want to have something with her. This isn't a type of relationship you enter to hit it and quit it cos the aftermath of hitting and quitting this type of relationship can make family members take sides and that's not good.

1 Like

Re: ? by okeyscrib(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2014
There's nothing wrong in this. Except you don't like her at all.

But there's a catch. You can only do this if you are sure she's the one you want to be with. Otherwise if you just want to chop and run, its definitely gonna get complicated.

But wait oo... She's wanting to have sex with you mostly. Sounds to me like she just wants to have fun. thats even merrier. Fire down..
Re: ? by chemystery: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2014
pasqal09: Give a breakdown on her she's related too you.
you mean i should forget about her? But the way she is coming so close... How do you suggest i go about it. Cos everything seems like she's under a spell. Should i turn aggressive? To tell the truth, my love for her keeps growing each day cos she takes care of me and most times we are always alone. She's even bringing marriage to our discussion at times. The funny thing is the way she gets mad at me each time i mention we are sisters or we can't get married.
Re: ? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2014
sweettease:
Your feelings for her has to be genuine and you have to be sure about her feelings for you for you to want to have something with her. This isn't a type of relationship you enter to hit it and quit it cos the aftermath of hitting and quitting this type of relationship can make family members take sides and that's not good.
it seems like you are an expert in cousin to cousin's-cousin relationship. Is it first hand experience you are talking from??.
Maybe one day you will be opportuned to be my relationship adviser.
Re: ? by chemystery: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2014
okeyscrib: There's nothing wrong in this. Except you don't like her at all.

But there's a catch. You can only do this if you are sure she's the one you want to be with. Otherwise if you just want to chop and run, its definitely gonna get complicated.

But wait oo... She's wanting to have sex with you mostly. Sounds to me like she just wants to have fun. thats even merrier. Fire down..
she wanna have sex with me... I mean by all means. But the last thing i can do is having unprotected sex. Moreover, the idea of having sex with her has not even come close to my mind, so i can't even think of going out to buy condom cos of her. I have been turning down her advances. Most times she gets mad at me cos of that but that only last for a while. I wanna clear my conscience before i can do anything with her
Re: ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
chemystery: she wanna have sex with me... I mean by all means. But the last thing i can do is having unprotected sex. Moreover, the idea of having sex with her has not even come close to my mind, so i can't even think of going out to buy condom cos of her. I have been turning down her advances. Most times she gets mad at me cos of that but that only last for a while. I wanna clear my conscience before i can do anything with her
refer her to me. her condition is bad. she need therapy.
Re: ? by jude33084(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: It will be incest if you do it with her.

Do you even know the meaning of what you said; ''Incest"? smiley

Those guys are not related at all!

1 Like

Re: ? by sweettease(f): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
krall: it seems like you are an expert in cousin to cousin's-cousin relationship. Is it first hand experience you are talking from??.
Maybe one day you will be opportuned to be my relationship adviser.
Someone is trying too hard to be noticed tongue
Re: ? by jaybee3(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
sweettease:
Someone is trying too hard to be noticed tongue
The person wearing a wonder-bra?
Re: ? by Phemsy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
but wait o.......
Re: ? by Phemsy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Who are these people dancing ''SHOKI'' in op's head na?
Re: ? by chemystery: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
krall: refer her to me. her condition is bad. she need therapy.
Guy, seriously if i fit see person wey go help me cure her craze so she fit free me small ehh. Hope if i refer her give you, you no go come use her cure your own craze? Lol....
Re: ? by adeoladrg(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
krall: refer her to me. her condition is bad. she need therapy.

Oshey consultant.
Re: ? by sweettease(f): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
jaybee3:
The person wearing a wonder-bra?
Didn't even notice anyone wearing a wonder bra embarassed
Re: ? by jaybee3(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
sweettease:
Didn't even notice anyone wearing a wonder bra embarassed
Phew...my eyes playing about
Re: ? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
nothing wrong, you're not related you live in d same house so there's plenty chance to have sex. no one will even suspect
Re: ? by Mention(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ghen ghen...
Action Film
Re: ? by Samgreguc(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
OP, there is no blood relationship and there is nothing wrong in you both dating but then, be sure you wish to spend your entire life with her before embarking on any relationship. Any breakup will likely affect the two families.
Re: ? by marieolae(f): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
U guys r not really related so u can go ahead actually, since that is the major problem
Re: ? by cooljoe(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
marieolae: U guys r not really related so u can go ahead actually, since that is the major problem
nope. Dats nt true. Ur distant distant cousin, is still ur cousin. If ur sayin derez nafin rung wiv havin a fin wiv d cuz, t means dey can get married. Wen both parties start brining dere relatives for introduction nd al dat, dere wee b a mix up eventually. Ts rung, nd dats t
Re: ? by rubi96(f): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
I don't see any thing wrong with it. My Mum's maternal cousin married my mum's paternal cousin.
Re: ? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: ? by chemystery: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Samgreguc: OP, there is no blood relationship and there is nothing wrong in you both dating but then, be sure you wish to spend your entire life with her before embarking on any relationship. Any breakup will likely affect the two families.
hmmmm. Someone made mention of this here. Meaning once i start, there is no going back... Quite scary!
Re: ? by PLENTYNAIR(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
I see nothing wrong in you having a relationship with her since there is really no blood ties between you guys. However you need to seriously ask yourself if she is marry-able. Better don't start what you cannot finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] / Please Advise Me , I Want To Backout / BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.