Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander (3388 Views)

Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nnemuka(f): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
and i give it to tok2008..

https://www.nairaland.com/2956934/no-lady-should-get-married
and i quote " do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES". undecided
i mean the guy sat down and wrote the nonsense o, not only did it make frontpage, some male nairalanders with sisters and future daughters were hailing him and totally agreed to his written nonsense.

to crown it up he further wrote in bold
SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED...can you imagine
This statement is not only disrespectful but a mockery of the institution of marriage. honestly i was disappointed, and i ask myself if this is the mentality of an average nigerian.
Ladies do you just sit and watch these guys come up with senseless post disrespecting us while we do nothing about it?
i think its high time you speak up and discourage any form of slavery and derogatory remarks by any male be it an adult or teenager.
i think i have said enough.

back to you, please you can name the most useless topic ever written by a male nairalander.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Shamstiel: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
R u a feminist?
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
He wrote that? Wow shocked
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by halfricanadian(f): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
A VERY VERY VERY VERY USELESS POST MY SISTER

THIS SAME MAN WILL B THE TYPE THAT WILL GUN DOWN ANY MAN WITH 6 BULLETS THAT CHEATS AND BREAKS HIS DAUGHTERS HEART

HE IS HERE SPILLINGVL TRASH

HE IS LIKE D DEVILS AGENT SENT TO DESTROY THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE

HE KNOWS WOMEN ARE NATURALLY JEALOUS AND POSSESSIVE NO MATTER HOW LITTLE THE TRAIT IS YOU WANT THEM TO LOOSE THEIR SANITY TO ACCEPT WHAT YOU AS A MAN CANT TAKE FROM THEM

BULLSHIT!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nnemuka(f): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
He wrote that? Wow shocked
and many others...
but this particular topic is the most useless topic ever constructed by a male being anywhere in the world.
funny enough he claims to be matured and i looked up the word matured in the dictionary, he is no way near that.
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nnemuka(f): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
HE KNOWS WOMEN ARE NATURALLY JEALOUS AND POSSESSIVE NO MATTER HOW LITTLE THE TRAIT IS YOU WANT THEM TO LOOSE THEIR SANITY TO ACCEPT WHAT YOU AS A MAN CANT TAKE FROM THEM

They say its a man's world, so they cant take it from a woman.
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by IamLEGEND1: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
You know I'm really happy for you & imma letchu finish,but this thread is the dumbest thread of all time.

whether you're a guy or a girl,at this point, is still up for debate.

Take ur faux-feminist hogwash and go fuçk urself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Too many of them here...juz making nonsense thread, bending what is right to prove their useless point... undecided

In this generations,generally a lot of ppol will do everything to get attention and one is making trash thread... sad
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You know I'm really happy for you & imma letchu finish,but this thread is the dumbest thread of all time.

SECONDED
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by AlexCk: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Another thread where people will start cursing n fighting eachother. Nawa o.

Guess it's all fun shaa.
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nnemuka(f): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

oh really? so speaking up and discouraging hurtful post and topics depicts feminism?
you are sick
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Lsofdk(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
SECONDED
THIRDEDgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Lsofdk(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
trash

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Cutesexy1(f): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lol The question is where do i start and where do i stop
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by emeraldknytt(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

THIS SAME MAN WILL B THE TYPE THAT WILL GUN DOWN ANY MAN WITH 6 BULLETS THAT CHEATS AND BREAKS HIS DAUGHTERS HEART

BULLSHIT!!!!!
The capslock isn't a rigid one-way button, why go all out 'cos you wanna comment? BTW, writing in capital letters is tantamount to yelling in the real sense. Quit it! It's not healthy
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by IamLEGEND1: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nnemuka:

oh really? so speaking up and discouraging hurtful post and topics depicts feminism?
you are sick
if it hurts,go sob into ur pillow,or ur boyfriend's shoulders and stop acting like we're ur emotional fluffer.
Guess what. we're not here to make you feel better.we do not care how you feel,not now,not ever.

if you want to speak up against something, get a placard and a megaphone and organise ur one-man protest on ur Street.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Kondomatic(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
And these thread is the most useless from nairaland ladies. Even mamagee use this one get hope.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by NemzySeries(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Guys in d hauz na jollof spaghetti I cook wit turkey 4 d weekend.....alert don shw
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nnemuka(f): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Cutesexy1:
start from the beginning grin grin.

IamLEGEND1:
if it hurts,go sob into ur pillow,or ur boyfriend's shoulders and stop acting like we're ur emotional fluffer.
Guess what. we're not here to make you feel better.we do not care how you feel,not now,not ever.
if you want to speak up against something, get a placard and a megaphone and organise ur one-man protest on ur Street.

it shows that you are pained by my post. i dont care how you feel either because i am all out for low lives like you.
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by NemzySeries(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
And these thread is the most useless from nairaland ladies. Even mamagee use this one get hope.
Hahahahahahaha.........as if u kw
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nnemuka:

and i quote " do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES". undecided
i mean the guy sat down and wrote the nonsense o, not only did it make frontpage, some male nairalanders with sisters and future daughters were hailing him and totally agreed to his written nonsense.

SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED...can you imagine
This statement is not only disrespectful but a mockery of the institution of marriage. honestly i was disappointed, and i ask myself if this is the mentality of an average nigerian.
Ladies do you just sit and watch these guys come up with senseless post disrespecting us while we do nothing about it?
i think its high time you speak up and discourage any form of slavery and derogatory remarks by any male be it an adult or teenager.

back to you, please you can name the most useless topic ever written by a male nairalander.
Incase you a make a female version of this topic I nominate mamagee
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by ineedajobfast: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nnemuka:

start from the beginning grin grin.

it shows that you are pained by my post. i dont care how you feel either because i am all out for low lives like you.
was it not u calling me jobless cos of my moniker? I see ur life starts and ends here. she_goat

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Cutesexy1:
start with me and end with me
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nnemuka(f): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
ineedajobfast:
was it not u calling me jobless cos of my moniker? I see ur life starts and ends here. she_goat
yes it was me, thank God you remembered this monicker cheesy guess i am now famous....
well it does'nt change the fact that you are jobless sha.
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nnemuka:
If he said this, then he's was being a bloody moronic misogynist. I don't care about the context. this is the male version a rad feminist. when you treat people the way you would never want to be treated just because they are from a different gender.

The ONLY reason to get married is because you want to be sure that the person you are marrying is yours forever. that's the whole bloody point. if you want to entertain the possibility of your partner not keeping his joystick in his pants, you go for an open relationship. what the hell?

Honestly, ladies, I'm with you on this. I don't care about what these pricks are saying, you can't say a whole lot of bullshit against the complimentary gender and expect me to back you up just because we're both guys. I'm not partial.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by ClassCaptain(m): 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nnemuka.

Good day. How has been your day :?

First and foremost, we are all humans.. We are different in the way we view things and the manner we approach things.

And this is no diff in the way we view marriage and loyalty. What is wrong totally to someone is perfectly right to another person.

Thus, labelling someone opinion on marriage as useless is quite hurtful and unneccesary.

While the individual view might be wrong,the best to do is to engage in a logical analysis of the issue and convince such aperson that he or she is wrong.

If he persists, you persists too. You prove while you are right .

And if he eventually disagrees, u withdraw. Not everyone will think like you or share your views. That is a fact one must know.

You are doing it your own way .. As long as the views do not influence you, you are on the stand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by emeraldknytt(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
No one is barred from pouring his/her mind out. It's an open forum where you get to contribute your token without paying a dime. I suppose you should know how to criticize constructively, without resorting to vituperation. You have to give to the OP, the respect she deserves. It's her prerogative. Acclaimed defamation is unproductive, please we shouldn't be the ones to pick up a stone let alone cast it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

LoL! Thief! grin

that's kanye's line!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF
SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER
AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER
GETTING MARRIED
Dude actually wrote that?

Smh! it still beats me why People With these condescending, Irrational and Hogwash excuse of a mentality still roam the Earth...While my dearest Michael Jackson And Tupac are Left rotting in hell. shocked shocked embarassed

...And To think Some heavenly Cursed lady would still Marry his Ass is beyond me! lipsrsealed

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by IamLEGEND1: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nnemuka:

well I'm out for bimbos too -fūcktards like you who can't seem to be able to conjure any meaningful thoughts or ideas of their own.

and yes, I am pained.but who wouldn't?.
it's disheartening how airheads like you keep popping up left & right. people like you are like a highly contagious viral disease- infecting anything and everything you come in contact with. so I hope you understand why I do not wish to continue conversing with you.

bye,Chioma.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
well I'm out for bimbos too -fūcktards like you who can't seem to be able to conjure any meaningful thoughts or ideas of their own.

and yes, I am pained.but who wouldn't?.
it's disheartening how airheads like you keep popping up left & right. people like you are like a highly contagious viral disease- infecting anything and everything you come in contact with. so I hope you understand why I do not wish to continue conversing with you.

bye,Chioma.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

BULLSHIT!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. / Guy Shares Pics Of Him “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebook, She React / I Am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.