Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Is It Nice To Call A Girl That You Wanna Get Into A Relationship Everyday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Nice To Call A Girl That You Wanna Get Into A Relationship Everyday? (676 Views)

Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Nice To Call A Girl That You Wanna Get Into A Relationship Everyday? by experimentist: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Known this girl for like a year now, we met at a working place where we both worked together.. Due to the nature of our jobs we had to exchange phone numbers.. We both are no longer working there anymore and we both stay quite far away from each other.. I already told her my mind and it's going well..

How often will be okay for a brother to be calling her? Pls I need your kind advices seriously.. Osee!
Re: Is It Nice To Call A Girl That You Wanna Get Into A Relationship Everyday? by dechandel(f): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Call her before she goes to bed at night
Call her 1st tin in the morning
Call her as soon as she steps out of the house
Call her when she gets to the office

Call her every minute of the day and she wouldn't need a friends advice on blocking your number immediately

2 Likes

Re: Is It Nice To Call A Girl That You Wanna Get Into A Relationship Everyday? by tosyne2much(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Its not rili about d frequency of the call but the quality... Calculatively call her when you feel the call would make sense and not calling needlessly to bore her
Re: Is It Nice To Call A Girl That You Wanna Get Into A Relationship Everyday? by experimentist: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2014
dechandel:

Call her every minute of the day and she wouldn't need a friends advice on blocking your number immediately
I think this is a useful tips.. Thnx.
Re: Is It Nice To Call A Girl That You Wanna Get Into A Relationship Everyday? by experimentist: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2014
tosyne2much: Its not rili about d frequency of the call but the quality... Calculatively call her when you feel the call would make sense
I think about her all the time but I tried to maintain.. Thnx man..
Re: Is It Nice To Call A Girl That You Wanna Get Into A Relationship Everyday? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2014
OP, how old are you and do you have a father figure in your life?
Re: Is It Nice To Call A Girl That You Wanna Get Into A Relationship Everyday? by popobaba(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2014
dechandel:

literally stalking her...LOL. I'm not sure the OP gets the message.

1 Like

Re: Is It Nice To Call A Girl That You Wanna Get Into A Relationship Everyday? by experimentist: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2014
popobaba:

literally stalking her...LOL. I'm not sure the OP gets the message.
I get it..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In 4days "My Top Nairaland Cuties" Hits 2000 Replies.how Come? / Kissing / My Encounter With Sayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.