Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West (1406 Views)

Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by oludashmi(f): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Former Minister of Petroleum, and Elder statesman, Prof. Tam David West, has revealed that ex-Niger Delta militant, Mujahid Asari Dokubo, converted to Islam so he could be trained in late Gadaffi’s terrorist camp.

In an interview with SaharaTV, former Minister of Petroleum, Prof. Tam David West called the bluff of his Ijaw kinsmen, saying they deceive President Goodluck Jonathan because they collect money from him.

In particular, the professor of virology took on Chief Edwin Kagbodo Clark an Ijaw elder accusing him of taking money from President Jonathan. He threatened to expose, loquacious ex-Niger Delta militant, Mujahid Asari Dokubo, such that he would not be able to move to other countries, should he dare open his mouth to further insult him because of President Jonathan.

“Asari Dokubo is my cousin. he used to stay with me and I used to give him pocket money.

Asari Dokubo is brilliant by mouth. I don’t think he is very intelligent. If he is very brillian, how come he was thrown out of the University of Port Harcourt and Calabar? he was a university drop out twice. He cannot deny this. He claims he is an activist. If you are an activist, how come you are not the President of Trade Union>?

“Asari Dokubo talks loosely but Jonathan is not intelligent enough to know. Asari said he ijaws are not Nigerians but he wants Jonathan to be president. How can you be president of Nigeria when you are not a Nigerian? That enough disqualifies him. Jonathan doen not look at all this. He thinks they are supporting him.

“Your friend is someone who makes friends for you, not enemies for him. All these sycophants around him make enemies for him.

How can you say Hausa people are gambaris? Hausa people are not parasites. No part of Nigeria is a parasite. Jonathan got only 24% votes from ijaw. Jonathan is president today because of (Hausa) North, South West and East, not South South.”

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/video-asari-changed-islam-trained-libya-terrorist-camp-david-west/

3 Likes

Re: Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by experimentist: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Wow
Re: Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by experimentist: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2014
This man will never change, and I love him for that.. The truth teller..

1 Like

Re: Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by lertee(f): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2014
This line got me cracked up..
“Asari Dokubo is brilliant by mouth. I don’t think he is very intelligent"
In other news,Asari Dokubo suffering from diarrhea of the mouth since time immemorial grin grin

GEJ at this stage in his career needs to be careful with his so called brethens whom he trusts so much. They keep fanning the drum of war without realising GEJ gets to bear the consequences should posterity begin to judge.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2014
Only those that doesn't know Asari Dokubo will doubt Tam David West. We all know Asari to be empty right from 2004 that he came into limelight. He talks, talks and talks without reasoning. I pity Jonathan for surrounding himself with ppl like Dokubo, Clark and their likes

1 Like

Re: Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by oludashmi(f): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2014
This is a true elder statesman
Not given to who is who!

#NigerianHeadlines

2 Likes

Re: Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by size38: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2014
GEJ is neither wise or smart. Those who campaign for him are making loads of enemies than frnds for him. Without votes from across the country, GEJ can't be president. Votes from south-south alone is no where near making GEJ president. Not even when it is combined with those from the south East. GEJ should wise up b4 the Nigerian political waters swallows him up. A word is a enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2014
ok,let me do the needful

Re: Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by ironheart(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2014
in as much as I like a sari, he really got it wrong by building a university at Benin Republic, investing in another mans country while fanning the embers of war in your country. with the loads of money he had made, he should have spent it in the development of the Niger Delta area. I love the northerners because no matter the amount of money stolen, they use it to develops there home state. but those from the south spend it in other country. I can still remember one of the governors who milked his state dry to built a hotel in south Africa, I heard he lost the hotel to the man who help him build it. let's help build Nigeria even if we steal the money. a single shoe factory in your home town can feed at least 50 families.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by chubbyman(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Well said Mr West, tell president Jonathan the cold hard truth, he's busy dancing to the deceptive rhythm of sycophants drums, i hope he opens his eyes sooner rather than later.
Re: Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
oludashmi: Former Minister of Petroleum, and Elder statesman, Prof. Tam David West, has revealed that ex-Niger Delta militant, Mujahid Asari Dokubo, converted to Islam so he could be trained in late Gadaffi’s terrorist camp.
/
if dis man is saying d truth, den Asari Dokubo shld be takin serious henceforth. who knws wat dey re cookin up where dey re ryt nw? maybe we shld b expecting anoda terrorist insurgence in d nearest future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by Haywhymido(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Everyone has his/her own opinion dazall
Re: Asari Changed To Islam To Be Trained In Libya Terrorist Camp – David West by oludashmi(f): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2014
manuell1021: if dis man is saying d truth, den Asari Dokubo shld be takin serious henceforth. who knws wat dey re cookin up where dey re ryt nw? maybe we shld b expecting anoda terrorist insurgence in d nearest future.

You may be right.
But Asari was once quoted (long time ago, can't find it online now) he changed from Christianity cos he couldn't go aggressive like he wanted to. Thant Islam allows him to vent his anger while Christianity doesn't. I don't know how true but he was said to be a member of Deeper Life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Anakwue: Why The Silence? / The Politics Of General Muhammadu Buhari / Social Network And The 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.