Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire (5230 Views)

Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) / Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X / For $100m Will You Set Your B.sc Certificate On Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Eyop: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
OP do you know the worth of $50million in Naira? #8billion plus... smiley I don't think you do cos you shouldn't be asking this question. Some people even with their BSC(1st class),MSC,PHD will still burn those certificates. you think say 8 Billion naira na Ghana cedis cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ktwice: For 50million dollars, U are told to
set
ur B.S.C. certificate on fire. What will
u do? pls comment.

i'll set both the b.s.c and the uni on fire

2 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by crazygod(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
I'll burn it and give testimony in church sef. With $50m, I can employ 50m degree holders to work for me. Hell.... I can buy nairaland sef. I'll pay seun off with 5m dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
Missonas: One time,no time
are u sure ?
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Missonas(f): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
rightym: are u sure ?

cheesy yup
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Abrahamweb(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chairman,I go collect d money first,then set am on fire with petrol,kerosene and diesel. With the money I fit start my own biz,than to use the certificate to look for job,work and start biz.

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by rman: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
gabriel212: Life is not all about money! how will a person right in her thinking faculty burn his/her four years or 5years labour because of money no matter how much?
I choose to be happy and comfortable with what i earned among my family and my labour is part of my heritage.
TO HELL AND HELL AND HELL with your money.
mind you I know of people earning 23million naira per annum with the BSC that another man want to burn because of 50millions dollars

That 23million naira guy/lady won't save up 50 million dollars ( roughly 8billion naira) throughout his/her career, so what's your point?

Don't let us deceive ourselves here, at the end of the day, it is all about the BENJAMINs

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Orunto: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
B.sc; even a Phd in Nigeria is too small to burn for $50million. Only a fool cannot invest $50million to last him a lifetime. The question really should be, will you choose to go to hell after a 70years' life's span for $50million?

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Don't get this wrong, this is how i see it.

I go to the University to get a certificate(Bsc.), i hope to make money with the certificate, Some will offer me 50,000 naira per month, some 75,000 naira. A very nice one will land me 300,000 per month, all of these will require working from morning to night, sometimes even weekends and sap out all my potentials and energy, Getting any of these is not even certain.

Now, i find one that will offer me 50 million dollars instantly, that is around 8 billion naira. The only Job here is to burn the certificate which would take less than 1 minute, judging by the poor quality of the paper my school used...........And am a Billionaire.

Who would be so dumb to refuse that?

5 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Eyop: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
iamayodeji: Don't get this wrong, this is how i see it.

I go to the University to get a certificate(Bsc.), i hope to make money with the certificate, Some will offer me 50,000 naira per month, some 75,000 naira. A very nice one will land me 300,000 per month, all of these will require working from morning to night, sometimes even weekends and sap out all my potentials and energy, Getting any of these is not even certain.

Now, i find one that will offer me 50 million dollars instantly, that is around 8 billion naira. The only Job here is to burn the certificate which would take less than 1 minute, judging by the poor quality of the paper my school used...........And am a Billionaire.

Who would be so dumb to refuse that?

Oga we don't need the long gist,the bolded in red ink is the answer we need cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by funshyboi(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
I will burn it,a million dollars ill fetch me another in few time and since I have the knowledge I will defend it anywhere, and if d money no fetch me dat, to hell with it,

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Mcbussy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
gabriel212: Life is not all about money! how will a person right in her thinking faculty burn his/her four years or 5years labour because of money no matter how much?
I choose to be happy and comfortable with what i earned among my family and my labour is part of my heritage.
TO HELL AND HELL AND HELL with your money.
mind you I know of people earning 23million naira per annum with the BSC that another man want to burn because of 50millions dollars

Guy,do ur math well o.... Even if u earn #23m per annum, you can't earn up to $50m (about #8,500,000,000) throughout your working life.

Now,tell me, how many Nigerians earn up to that #23m/annum even with PhD?...we're not talking about thieves in public offices here.let's focus on people with normal employment,like banks,shipping,engineering,oil & gas.

I won't only burn my B.sc cert,I would burn PhD cert if I had 1 grin

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by 100Cents: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
set
u do? pls comment.

This guy is very funny.

I believe you don't even know what one million dollars is.

Even though I am not yet worth 500 thousand dollars, but my certificate is as good as toilet tissue, with the business opportunities i pick daily..

A person you give 50 million dollars and he isn't business inclined will still blow it and become poor..

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:

Oga we don't need the long gist,the bolded in red ink is the answer we need cheesy grin

Sorry, who are the "we"? Are u referring to your family members?

Oh!, i get it, you just learnt how to change text font colors, congratulation.

And what does "bolded" mean, u pass english for waec lyk dis??

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by 100Cents: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Djicemob: Only lazy nigg@s think like this.

Exactly...
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by funshyboi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop: OP do you know the worth of $50million in Naira? #8billion plus... smiley I don't think you do cos you shouldn't be asking this question. Some people even with their BSC(1st class),MSC,PHD will still burn those certificates. you think say 8 Billion naira na Ghana cedis cheesy grin
mind you Ghana cedis has gotten more value than naira

3 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by PetroDolla3: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
funshyboi: mind you Ghana cedis has gotten more value than naira
don't mind the fooooooooooool
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Eyop: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
funshyboi: mind you Ghana cedis has gotten more value than naira
lol...what value?

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by PetroDolla3: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop: OP do you know the worth of $50million in Naira? #8billion plus... smiley I don't think you do cos you shouldn't be asking this question. Some people even with their BSC(1st class),MSC,PHD will still burn those certificates. you think say 8 Billion naira na Ghana cedis cheesy grin
you must be strung out on a hallucinogenic drug or smoking pawpaw leaves. people like you are sick fvckers who ought to get their fvcking heads blown off by boko haram. such a cockroach! do you know the exchange rate of the cedi to the dollar? It is 4 cedis to a dollar. what is the exchange rate of the nairashit to a dollar? about 162. so what the fvck is the magg0tis goat talking about? fooooooooooooooooool
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by OXYGENO1: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:
lol...what value?
Don't be ignorant. The Ghana cedi depreciated.That doesn't mean its less value.Ignorant can kill u.Ghana cedi is valuable than de naira.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by ignis: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
God forbid....
I will never burn my certificate for money... Rather I will use the certificate to make money.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by PetroDolla3: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:
lol...what value?
hahahaha such genocidal fagg0t! Ghana cedis is changing today (8th September) at about 4 cedis to a dollar? foooooooooooooooooooool such disgusting piece of trash!
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by QuiverBox(f): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
set
u do? pls comment.

A very Uninteligent thread,

Its obvious you just finished the University and the certificate is still "sharking you" or you just got admission to the Unversity.

Op pls Grow up, maturity has noting to do with age.

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Opiosko: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
50millia good ole U$D shocked shocked shocked Choi!. I will burn it, the burn the spot on which it was burnt, and then burn the ashes of the burnt certificate. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Eyop: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: Don't be ignorant. The Ghana cedi depreciated.That doesn't mean its less value.Ignorant can kill u.Ghana cedi is valuable than de naira.

Well if that's the case,good for them but why is their economy in shambles There's no point derailing this thread arguing about the value of Cedis as that's not my business but to rather stick to the thread.

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by OXYGENO1: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:

Well if that's the case,good for them but why is their economy in shambles There's no point derailing this thread arguing about the value of Cedis as that's not my business but to rather stick to the thread.
Its because the government is incompetent therefore the cedi keeps on depreciating almost everyday.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Eyop: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: Its because the government is incompetent therefore the cedi keeps on depreciating almost everyday.
Ok then.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by seankay(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
With 50million dolls, I wouldnt only burn my bsc but am going to declare myself an illiterate who never had formal education!

2 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Eyop: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
PetroDolla3: [s]you must be strung out on a hallucinogenic drug or smoking pawpaw leaves. people like you are sick fvckers who ought to get their fvcking heads blown off by boko haram. such a cockroach! do you know the exchange rate of the cedi to the dollar? It is 4 cedis to a dollar. what is the exchange rate of the nairashit to a dollar? about 162. so what the fvck is the magg0tis goat talking about? foooooooooooooooooo[/s]l

Mr. man you need to grow up,hating on Nigerians won't do you any good cos have noticed in your previous post the way you attack Nigeria and Nigerians. I won't use any nasty words on you so behave yourself.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Metrofox(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
I fit don burn am before them tell me say na play

2 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:

Mr. man you need to grow up,hating on Nigerians won't do you any good cos have noticed in your previous post the way you attack Nigeria and Nigerians. I won't use any nasty words on you so behave yourself.

You are telling someone to grow up whereas you seem like a retard with everything you have been posting. You started saying rubbish about cedis(are we doing currency war here). I mean, i doubt if you ever passed through school, if you dont know what Bsc is, Y are u on this thread?
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by funshyboi(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:
lol...what value?
am for real bro. One Ghana cedi is equivalent to 44naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SEE The Top 23 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees / Rhematex Consulting & Training Ltd. Cad/programming/graphics Training Are You In / Causes And Solutions To Poor Performance In The Nigeria Education System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.