Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire (5231 Views)

Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) / Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X / For $100m Will You Set Your B.sc Certificate On Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by funshyboi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
PetroDolla3: don't mind the fooooooooooool
easy bro
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sharp sharp!!!!! I go burn d yeye certificate!! 50m dollas! Even for 50m naira, i go burn am! grin person go see 50m dollas, no gree burn him certificate? Mtcheww! Wen i collect d money, i go use am buy new certificate. If lecturer see 9m, him go even give me over original new certificate abeg! grin me na igbo girl, so u knw na gringrin

2 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by gabriel212: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
rman:

That 23million naira guy/lady won't save up 50 million dollars ( roughly 8billion naira) throughout his/her career, so what's your point?

Don't let us deceive ourselves here, at the end of the day, it is all about the BENJAMINs
BROS there are things man will do today out of improper thinking or for immediate gain that can cause him/her is future or deny her generation good WILL!
what of if you are denied the money after you burn your certificate? I still insist that I will enjoy what ever I have with my family in peace and joy!
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Eyop: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
funshyboi: am for real bro. One Ghana cedi is equivalent to 44naira
Well good for them smiley.

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by gabriel212: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mcbussy:

Guy,do ur math well o.... Even if u earn #23m per annum, you can't earn up to $50m (about #8,500,000,000) throughout your working life.

Now,tell me, how many Nigerians earn up to that #23m/annum even with PhD?...we're not talking about thieves in public offices here.let's focus on people with normal employment,like banks,shipping,engineering,oil & gas.

I won't only burn my B.sc cert,I would burn PhD cert if I had 1 grin
BROS there are things man will do today out of improper thinking or for immediate gain that can cause him/her is future or deny her generation good WILL!
what of if you are denied the money after you burn your certificate? I still insist that I will enjoy what ever I have with my family in peace and joy!
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Opiosko: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
funshyboi: am for real bro. One Ghana cedi is equivalent to 44naira
You meant to say One cedi = 44 kobo tongue or 1,000 cedi = to 1 naira? sad

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
50 million dollar abi *brings kerosine n matches*

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Kirinwa: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ktwice: For 50million dollars, U are told to
set
ur B.S.C. certificate on fire. What will
u do? pls comment.

There's more to life than money.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by joeblack62: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
I'd burn immediately for 50 million naira. Whatever you learn in school is in your head, not on those papers.

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by countsparrow: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Op u dey mental, make dem give me 10million dollars sef,I go burn d certificate, burn my car, come burn my house with everything wey dey inside... If e no come burn finish, I go add more petrol burn am reach foundation...

4 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by hardbody: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ktwice: For 50million dollars, U are told to
set
ur B.S.C. certificate on fire. What will
u do? pls comment.

I hold a different degree, but let me assume you are asking that for that amount i shred my degree abi?

For that amount, i will shred the certificate, take the 50m, invest in Bonds, etc, while taking out only 1m for my upkeep, then i re-write JAMB (which i will surely pass), go back and in 5 years i acquire another degree, take in interests on my money in investments and ensure that i never have to work all my life and i still retain a fresh degree to prove i actually am able to acquire one.

Anyways this is hypothetical so no need to worry my head.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
ignis: God forbid....
I will never burn my certificate for money... Rather I will use the certificate to make money.

I really wanna see the face behind this d..um..b comment.

2 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by kudoxs(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
nuttyhnic:

very d.umb oo, instead I'l take d 50m n go bck to get anoda degree in d uni , y do we go 2 sch sef, all na to make money jare.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
gabriel212: Life is not all about money! how will a person right in her thinking faculty burn his/her four years or 5years labour because of money no matter how much?
I choose to be happy and comfortable with what i earned among my family and my labour is part of my heritage.
TO HELL AND HELL AND HELL with your money.
mind you I know of people earning 23million naira per annum with the BSC that another man want to burn because of 50millions dollars

Wow!! What a complete and utter m0r0n
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by rill: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
I fit burn the person wey wan gimme d money by mistake sef.

4 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by countsparrow: 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
nuttyhnic:

Hehehehe... Education doesn't make one wise afterall
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
$50 million, i will sell my community into slavery in North Korea . pronto. you can always get an international B.Sc online or in Europe or USA with $50 million
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Liamm(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
50m dollars shocked I won't hesitate grin.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by tellwisdom: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
gabriel212: Life is not all about money! how will a person right in her thinking faculty burn his/her four years or 5years labour because of money no matter how much?
I choose to be happy and comfortable with what i earned among my family and my labour is part of my heritage.
mind you I know of people earning 23million naira per annum with the BSC that another man want to burn because of 50millions dollars

Mugu, i sight you. cool
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
countsparrow: Op u dey mental, make dem give me 10million dollars sef,I go burn d certificate, burn my car, come burn my house with everything wey dey inside... If e no come burn finish, I go add more petrol burn am reach foundation...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by tshegs19: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
zleemshaddy: 50 million dollar abi *brings kerosine n matches*
No time

2 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by ndidibabe(f): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
sanandreas: I will never do that. That degree can get u more money in no distant time
Do you know how much we are talking about here?

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Opiosko: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kirinwa:

There's more to life than money.
There is more to 50millia USD than paper certficate.

2 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
rozayx5:

which degree undecided undecided
121 degrees lohun so ni grin
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2014

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Ghost01(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
I won't only burn it, I will also add petrol to the fire. In fact, for $50m, I'll agree to go back to school, study up to PhD level and burn the certificate(s) join!!!

2 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Acidosis(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
donnypool:

i'll set both the b.s.c and the uni on fire
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by funshyboi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: You meant to say One cedi = 44 kobo tongue or 1,000 cedi = to 1 naira? sad
bro go get your findings well, their currency hs gat more values than our naira....and mind you am a nigerian o!!!

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Acidosis(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
rill: I fit burn the person wey wan gimme d money by mistake sef.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Opiosko: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
funshyboi: bro go get your findings well, their currency hs gat more values than our naira....and mind you am a nigerian o!!!
Did u read read the post u quoted? Can't u see that it was a question? Pls dnt qoute me again.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Acidosis(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sadly, we don't have a billionaire yet in my family. This is an opportunity smiley

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by rman: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
gabriel212:

Seriously?!!!! I give up!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SEE The Top 23 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees / Rhematex Consulting & Training Ltd. Cad/programming/graphics Training Are You In / Causes And Solutions To Poor Performance In The Nigeria Education System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.