Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire (5232 Views)

Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) / Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X / For $100m Will You Set Your B.sc Certificate On Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by fyneboi79(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ktwice: For 50million dollars, U are told to
set
ur B.S.C. certificate on fire. What will
u do? pls comment.
what kind of question is dis sef For this amount of money I will erase history of my entire education from nursery school to university and NYSC and burn all d certificates involved.At least the whole knowledge is in my head and not on d certificate grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
what if , after burning the certificate , collected the money then got robbed ......took away all the money ... what will you do .? ..

regret tinz abi.?

c"mmon folks . understand the reason for education

BTW: @ topic , might have 0.002% chance for such to happen

-Shalom-
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by funshyboi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: Did u read read the post u quoted? Can't u see that it was a question? Pls dnt qoute me again.
vexed "pele bro"
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Artistree: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
I can burn it if only I've confirmed d deposit into my account, not just credit alert o! I've gone to my bank, met with customer service and have been given my available balance, not ledger balance o!
I will then 1st, shred it to bits, burn it and then throw the ashes into the river and flee from Naija!!! In d absence of all dese, lie lie, I no try am.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by dwilliams: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Shey I de mad, For that amount,I will burn d BSc and even set my University on fire,

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by repogirl(f): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Before you complete the sentence, the certificate for don burn since, 50 million dollars, no be naira o, wetin I dey wait na?

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Pls can I burn it wit petrol,and bury d ashes

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by nickz(m): 1:46am On Sep 09, 2014
badoolee: Pls can I burn it wit petrol,and bury d ashes
...smh
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 09, 2014
nickz: ...smh
and y iz e shakin iz head

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by nickz(m): 2:03am On Sep 09, 2014
badoolee: and y iz e shakin iz head
e dey pain me

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 09, 2014
nickz: e dey pain me
so who told u shakin it will heal yhur pains

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by nickz(m): 2:14am On Sep 09, 2014
badoolee: so who told u shakin it will heal yhur pains
Dr.ggrinangry

2 Likes

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2014
Gormless topic angry
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 09, 2014
For a tenth of that,I will tear my license
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2014
gabriel212: Life is not all about money! how will a person right in her thinking faculty burn his/her four years or 5years labour because of money no matter how much?
I choose to be happy and comfortable with what i earned among my family and my labour is part of my heritage.
TO HELL AND HELL AND HELL with your money.
mind you I know of people earning 23million naira per annum with the BSC that another man want to burn because of 50millions dollars

Madam, I have a friend who ran from Borno and left all his documents there, everything was burnt down!! No be his 4/5 yrs sweat be that too?? The fact that you burnt it doesn't mean your name was erased from the schools database, and doesn't erase what you've learnt from your head.
Just go and swear an affidavit, back it up with police report, go back to the school and request for a new one... undecided undecided then you go spend the 50 milla!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by busky101(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2014
sanandreas: I will never do that. That degree can get u more money in no distant time
thunder fire you, even harvard bsc will take you 20years to get that kinda money, I will burn from primary school result to my masters nih, even if na 1st class material I be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by youngds: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2014
ignis: God forbid....
I will never burn my certificate for money... Rather I will use the certificate to make money.

Rubbish!!! childish talk

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by donifez(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2014
funshyboi: bro go get your findings well, their currency hs gat more values than our naira....and mind you am a nigerian o!!!
what are u saying...be ye not decieved...our money has way more value...am in ghana right now,so you are the one that needs to get your findings right.
For 50million dollars....all my certificates..baptism join sef...i go burn....go set up plaza for alaba and idumota..counting my money.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by funshyboi(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2014
donifez:
what are u saying...be ye not decieved...our money has way more value...am in ghana right now,so you are the one that needs to get your findings right.
For 50million dollars....all my certificates..baptism join sef...i go burn....go set up plaza for alaba and idumota..counting my money.
that naira has value than gh cedi ? Or wat ......
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by ggrin(f): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2014
nickz: president .ggrinangry
smiley

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by nickz(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2014
ggrin: smiley
you're blessed angry angry
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by ggrin(f): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2014
nickz: you're blessed smileysmiley
amen smiley
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by donifez(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
funshyboi: that naira has value than gh cedi ? Or wat ......
yes
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Danachuks(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
... Brb
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
sanandreas: I will never do that. That degree can get u more money in no distant time
go n sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by TrollHunter: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
benbuks: what if , after burning the certificate , collected the money then got robbed ......took away all the money ... what will you do .? ..

regret tinz abi.?

c"mmon folks . understand the reason for education

BTW: @ topic , might have 0.002% chance for such to happen

-Shalom-

Umm, I would like to think there are banks in Nigeria?
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by TrollHunter: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
tchidi:

Madam, I have a friend who ran from Borno and left all his documents there, everything was burnt down!! No be his 4/5 yrs sweat be that too?? The fact that you burnt it doesn't mean your name was erased from the schools database, and doesn't erase what you've learnt from your head.
Just go and swear an affidavit, back it up with police report, go back to the school and request for a new one... undecided undecided then you go spend the 50 milla!! grin grin

They can erase my name/records from the school database, register or whatever. Idc, Idc. But one thing is for sure, many Manufacturers, Industrialists, CEOs etc...in Africa and Asia will know my name and phone number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Djicemob: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Don't confuse or deceive yourselves,ghana cedis is greater in value than the Nigerian naira.The exchange rate below:
1.00GHS=43.9973NGN
Ghanaian Cedi↔Nigerian Naira
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
TrollHunter:

Umm, I would like to think there are banks in Nigeria?

could be on your way to the bank ...

?
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by TrollHunter: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
benbuks:

could be on your way to the bank ...

?

No one/Bank will agree to hand over $50m to you in cash without adequate security. Again accepting it will be a dumb move from you.
Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by PetroDolla3: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Eyop:

Mr. man you need to grow up,hating on Nigerians won't do you any good cos have noticed in your previous post the way you attack Nigeria and Nigerians. I won't use any nasty words on you so behave yourself.

sharaap dog! were you not the goat that was making derogatory comments about the value of the Cedi on another thread? such a magg0t telling me to behave. if you MUMU don't attack Ghana/Ghanaians no one will attack you apes. such a fooool after talking trash about Ghana you have the audacity to come and tell me to behave? you must the biggest foooooooooooooooooooooool in the whole world, modafaka! those who live in glass houses don't theow stones but you MUMUs will not listen, such a bunch of magg0ts!

1 Like

Re: For 50million Dollars, U Are Told To Set Ur B.S.C. Certificate On Fire by Eyop: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
PetroDolla3:

[s]sharaap dog! were you not the goat that was making derogatory comments about the value of the Cedi on another thread? such a magg0t telling me to behave. if you MUMU don't attack Ghana/Ghanaians no one will attack you apes. such a fooool after talking trash about Ghana you have the audacity to come and tell me to behave? you must the biggest foooooooooooooooooooooool in the whole world, modafaka! those who live in glass houses don't theow stones but you MUMUs will not listen, such a bunch of magg0ts!
[/s]
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ur Experience In Boarding School / Nairaland Interschool Debate :winner:::UNILAG / Check Jamb Registration Template For 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.