Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) (14804 Views)

Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) / Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by Nairaland101(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2016
I don't know whether he is the first graduate in his village or whether it is now fashionable for someone to post his certificates on social media. Would you post your certificate on any social media for any reason?

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2016
He's already practicing his trade: Politics - the Nigerian version of it. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by rule4ever(f): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2016
The guy is excited and this is his own way of expressing it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by carterkelly1(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2016
nothing bad in it.. just try to mind your business...it helps

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Me: @op do you knw why ma great grandma is still alive??

Op: @Mileslamar no bros pls tell me.

Me: @op becuz she dey always mind her business grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by FunnyDude(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Finishing with 2'1 no be easy oo for UNN, abeg leave my guy make he happy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by lordthree(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Just hope his Village people are not on facebook.. Before you look now 10years no job

3 Likes

Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by Tkini(f): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
He wants to put to shame those dt did not believe he went to school.......especially those witches and wizards in his family house.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
The rate of unemployment crisis is becoming a problem, the govt should make it compulsory for all Nigerian universities and polytechnic to teach enterprenural development for all departments and faculties accross board, with dis graduates frm all those uni-poly would have some thing to do wen the graduate, b4 those who wants to get white collar job can go do so.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by BabaAlabi: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
He is proud of his achievement. Second Class Upper in a Fedaral University no be easy thing. Rejoice with him or shut the hell up.
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by brainpower(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Social media! Well, it's his certificate he can do whatever he wants. Soon enough other people will join and make this a trend. Personally, I don't think it's right except there's an exceptional story behind his struggle through school that made him do this. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by bolt000(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
abeg leave the guy make him joyfully express him gratitude tongue
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wetin man eyes no go see from all these biafrans
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by fejikudz(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nairaland101:
I don't know whether he is the first graduate in his village or whether it is now fashionable for someone to post his certificates on social media. Would you post your certificate on any social media for any reason?

And so??
Anything wrong with that ??

GET SENSE ABEG!!!
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by c3nsus: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
abeg,make una leave my guy. he dey advertise himself for any potential employer thru social media which millions of people use daily. my peoople, no body know who go employ am o. REMEMBER, IT'S OF LESS STRESS TO DO UR JOB HUSTLING SEARCH ONLINE LIKE THIS OR A BETA WAY THAN RUNNING AROUND UNDER THE SUN.
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by zeer: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
over excited
sometimes going back to facebook to check your post years back will make you know you have done something stupid

2 Likes

Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by EasternActivist: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Congrats to him...
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by SunFlow(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
the guy is happy and he wants nairalanders to rejoice with him...congratulations bro.
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by Amour27: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Well, people have different ways of expressing their heart's feeling (joy)! If he feels good posting his certificate on social media, our opinions don't count. smiley
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nairaland101:

goan graduate and post your certificate...
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by MarvelJ: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
well mister, you just posted someone's certificate on a social media. atleast the owner of that cert was bold enough to post his own, can you post your own cert? if not, then why stoop so low to post someone else's?
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by coded01: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Desperation for a Job... grin

It's tough to get one in Nigeria... angry
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
If what happened to me had happened to him, i wouldn't be surprised that he did this.....

I mean wasting 2 solid yrs on verification of result when my mates don graduate, pass out finish.....
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by nedu2000(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pls what kind of job can a 'political science/religion ' graduate do in nigeria!! If it was an exceptional story of a 'bigger' course like law,medicine,engineering,pharmacy I would understand
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
If na pass he no go upload am.

1 Like

Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by Nairaland101(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
I GO POST MY OWN SOON Lols

Na Pass I get shaa 4 Fishery
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by vickuche37(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
2.1 no be beans for unn

1 Like

Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by success10(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
IVORY2009:
The rate of unemployment crisis is becoming a problem, the govt should make it compulsory for all Nigerian universities and polytechnic to teach enterprenural development for all departments and faculties accross board, with dis graduates frm all those uni-poly would have some thing to do wen the graduate, b4 those who wants to get white collar job can go do so.
YOU ARE RIGHT BUH..

WHAT IS D ESSENCE OF ENTERPRENURAL DEVELOPMENT IF GOVT WON'T PROVIDE START UP CAPITAL AT D END OF PROGRAMME?
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by olafum1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
All I have to say is 'hMmmmm ?
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
He's thrilled !!!
Re: Guy Posts His Bsc Certificate On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2016
BabaAlabi:
He is proud of his achievement. Second Class Upper in a Fedaral University no be easy thing. Rejoice with him or shut the hell up.

Idiot,oya give am work now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, LASU Students Reject New Fees / Afe Babalola Rejects 120 Cut-off Mark For Nigerian Universities / Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Releases Results And Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.