Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight (13798 Views)

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Goodmorning friends, just walked into the state general hospital, Aanua.

Will give an update when I am done.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Gboliwe:
Goodmorning friends, just walked into the state general hospital, Aanua.

Will give an update when I am done.
Thanks ever so much
Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
After speaking with the Matron, she blessed TEHN and prayed that God will sustain everybody under the canopy.

But, she asked me to come again tomorrow or next week as she isn't in the right position to take me to the wards or give me such information. She promised to meet with the Chief nurse so that when I come again I would get what information I seek.
I thanked her and I am just leaving the premises.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
jaybee3:

Thanks ever so much
My pleasure. Its the least I can do
Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
well done for your labour of love

Gboliwe

1 Like

Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by MadCow1: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2014
I am glad this thing is dragging on small..

Ground is not as level as a Nigga would hope.. But its all good nonetheless.

#still lurking and watching..
Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dear TEHN,
I went to the state general hospital again today. I had something to do around there and decided to drop by unexpectedly. Luckily, I met the head nurse who took me round the wards just like they did at the teaching hospital.

There were a good number of aged people but they all had sponsors.
But, there is a case of a 42year old woman with foot gangrene that needs amputation. All her toes have been eaten up by whatever it was that has befallen her and the bacteria or virus or whatever is still threatening to eat up the entire leg. That's why she it has to be amputated. She cannot afford the bill. She can't even afford the daily routine medication. As at today, her bill is a little less than 50k and she doesn't get nurses care and she can't proceed for the next stage- amputation.
According to the Chief nurse, the amputation shouldn't cost more than N50k too but that's her personal estimate.

I made it clear to the Matron that I am only a representative to a bigger body known as TEHN who sent me for the aged and not the middle aged and clearly the patient doesn't fall within the age bracket and that I cannot make decisions for the body. Thanked her and took my leave promising to get in touch again if anything clicks.

So, that's the report of my visit today.
smiley
Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
thanks Gboliwe
Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Thanks Gboliwe...

we will get back to you soon!
Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
pickabeau1:
thanks Gboliwe
r231:
Thanks Gboliwe...

we will get back to you soon!

You are welcome. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Gboliwe:
Dear TEHN,
I went to the state general hospital again today. I had something to do around there and decided to drop by unexpectedly. Luckily, I met the head nurse who took me round the wards just like they did at the teaching hospital.

There were a good number of aged people but they all had sponsors.
But, there is a case of a 42year old woman with foot gangrene that needs amputation. All her toes have been eaten up by whatever it was that has befallen her and the bacteria or virus or whatever is still threatening to eat up the entire leg. That's why she it has to be amputated. She cannot afford the bill. She can't even afford the daily routine medication. As at today, her bill is a little less than 50k and she doesn't get nurses care and she can't proceed for the next stage- amputation.
According to the Chief nurse, the amputation shouldn't cost more than N50k too but that's her personal estimate.

I made it clear to the Matron that I am only a representative to a bigger body known as TEHN who sent me for the aged and not the middle aged and clearly the patient doesn't fall within the age bracket and that I cannot make decisions for the body. Thanked her and took my leave promising to get in touch again if anything clicks.

So, that's the report of my visit today.
smiley

WOW!!

Thanks Gboliwe.. This is really Top work..

I endorse this case.. An Amputee.. 42 years of Age... TeHN can assist her in the surgery and maybe even give her an outlook for the coming year.

The Execs should please look into this case.

Mr. Gboliwe (abi na Miss/Mrs.. Anyways, All Protocols observed), Please do well to find out what the timeline is for her as I believe issues of Gangreene if left untreated for long can spiral into an infection that can be deadly.

To the Execs.. Please bare with me a little this year, Responsibilities hae grown, but I still have TeHN on my mind. I will be following and waiting on a decision on how to progress.

I like this case, but the decision is yours to make.

Thanks once again for the great work.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
December is around the corner, have plans been concluded or its still being worked on?

when can one start donating?
Re: Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
solomonslones:
December is around the corner, have plans been concluded or its still being worked on?

when can one start donating?
We have started receiving donations Sir
Please indicate your interest on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1935512/tehn-calling-all-givers-hlp

Kind Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Brain Teaser / At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? / Happy Birthday To Unibenstudent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.