Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates (10120 Views)

Alibaba joint group importation - Season 4 / Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 / ALIBABA Joint Group Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by dreamchazer: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ymodulus: Some sweet moments.

Learning new things from my seller.

Hex lecturing me teaching me enough tips about Alibaba ad Gold sellers.

See

For lack of a better way to express it I'll just say

Thanks and God bless
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
At this point in Time.

Ymodulus and Shinaf made a conference call with the chinese Seller for 1Hr 12 Minutes settling issues, making sure no failure no mistake. Everything goes according to plan.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Skillz02(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
i have a guide on a zero capital investment
which can earn a SERIOUS MINDED person
$1000 monthly do the calculation yourself
and know how much i'm talking about
1000x160:.......
yes !!! its possible i'm talking about
FIVERR.COM

email me at tycoongig@gmail.com
if you want this free guide
Available for just first 10 people
to drop their email address so ACT FAST !!!
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by kelvin1191(m): 12:21am On Sep 13, 2014
Ymodulus, i sight you o! No forget me when creating another group. Thanks for the good work that you are doing here.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Lordtrillion(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2014
incase u guyz decide to start another group, pls i'm interested.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Donsheddy: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2014
Oga ymodulus am in for anoda groupie
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Xzevian(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Am in for d next group!
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by 10thangel(f): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pls, Im in oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by living2013(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote
author=Ymodulus]This thread will serve as a diary for all ACTIVITIes of
group members from the group

[size=14pt]DAY 1[/size]
( Thursday 4, September 2014 )

Member registration finished and 26 members excluding
Ymodulus and Shinaf.

Afternoon
Introduction took place, All members introduced themselves are get to
know each other, it was nice knowing each and every member.

Evening Same Day

Ymodulus at 7pm broke down the rules and regulations / terms and
condition.

Rules
1. On No condition shall any member be given money to purchase any item.
This goes to say Ymodulus and Shinaf will procure all items themselves.
2. Where it be, that a member is not willing to abide with rule No1. he
should come forward. and his monet for registration will be returned.

3. Everybody is equal and should have a free and open mind however, a
captain and final decision rest on Ymoudulus and Shinaf.

After the rules were past deliberations on what to buy began.
brainstorming.
[/quote]

The great captain, I 'll like to join the next group please.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
If another group is ever made. Count me in....irrespective of d registration price. 08106428938
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Mucokey(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Interestedly interested as per next group...ose!
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by alldetails: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2014
Please I just came across this group and I am so much interested please what do I do now that group has been complete ........if there is anyway you people can assist me please as ready to pay....
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Mcleo007(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2014
Quote of the Day
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
M. C. Escher

Love Quote of the Day
If this be not love, it is madness, and then it is pardonable.
William Congreve

Art Quote of the Day
To paint is a possessing rather than a picturing.
Philip Guston

Nature Quote of the Day
The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy.
Henry Ward Beecher

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2014
Saturday

Goods were delivered to NonnyKings.

I call him to confirm and he did. However I asked him not to Ship until I get decision from the Group on Method of shipping.

Pics of goods

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2014
Pix.

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2014
Pix

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2014
My personal watch Gift + All extra spare battery for the total watches bought.

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2014
Sunday

Group already agreed to transport the goods via air Freight.

And after a voting of 27 against 1. (Ymodulus and shinaf never voted). We all agreed to Express method of shipping

Goods will be sent today to Nigeria.

Now the search for a Good Logistics agent is up. We have choice to make.

Kobomart headed By survey cash (I greet you)
IBL. Headed by Mcleo007

KrixMax logistics. Headed by Goodtalk.

The selection begins
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
would like to be part of this innovation o, got a few ideas I'd like to bring aboard too, Ymodulus, the guru please I tried adding you on BBM accept let's talk. thanx
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by phranco(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Will like to be among the next group pls, am very interested, add me on 08038628106
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by 10thangel(f): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls, Ymodulus, dont give us hypertension ooooooooooooooooooo, just form another group and help ur fellow friends
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by amosade30(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ymodulus,pls are u d 1 am chatin wt on whatsapp regarding the powerbank?(+2347065093725) tnx
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Khemhyte(f): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
I think we should allow him sort out the goods of the 1st group as this will make him observe any lapses or complaints from any group member after they might have receive their goods. This will enable him decides wether to create another group or not. If the 1st group record a smooth ride, then he can consider creating 2nd group. @ ymodulus, i believe you can cope with the addition of another group. Bless you.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by mayorall(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nice one. Great partners. Guess Mizmycoli wanna spend some times in this section and excuse romance section I doubt. Please help me fix missmayorall too. Kindly notify me on next entry.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Khemhyte(f): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
I think we should allow him sort out the goods of the 1st group as this will make him observe any lapses or complaints from any group member after they might have receive their goods. This will enable him decides wether to create another group or not. If the 1st group record a smooth ride, then he can consider creating 2nd group. @ ymodulus, i believe you can cope with the addition of another group. Bless you.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by MizMyColi(f): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
mayorall: Nice one. Great partners. Guess Mizmycoli wanna spend some times in this section and excuse romance section I doubt. Please help me fix missmayorall too. Kindly notify me on next entry.

smiley

I don't quite follow.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Thespecialone(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ymodulus:

Sunday

Group already agreed to transport the goods via air Freight.

And after a voting of 27 against 1. (Ymodulus and shinaf never voted). We all agreed to Express method of shipping

Goods will be sent today to Nigeria.

Now the search for a Good Logistics agent is up. We have choice to make.

Kobomart headed By survey cash (I greet you)
IBL. Headed by Mcle007

KrixMax logistics. Headed by Goodtalk.

The selection begins
krixmas logistics comes highly recommended.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by samlestic(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
make una add me pls 08066471493
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by goodtalk(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Thespecialone: krixmas logistics comes highly recommended.

Many thanks bros!
Thespecialone! tanks for the thumbs up.

Regards.

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by 10thangel(f): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2014
To Krismax Logistics. Can you help me pay for goods in China and ship them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Rises To 12.82% In July, As Food Prices Surge / CBN Rolls Back Reforms -Universal Banking To Be Phased Out 2011 / Fire Incident Halts GTBank's ATM & E-Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.