Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers - Music/Radio (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers (117440 Views)

no / Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / M.i's Top Ten Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Sauron1: 11:13am On May 05, 2010
chamotex:

Anybody can write up multies but how you present and deliver it is what makes you stand out.

You are a star! cool cool cool cool
Any idiot can pen multis but it's how you say it/deliver it that makes you a stand-out artiste.
Da Grin was fearless on the mic - I respect that in Rap artistes.

DBR, I've seen better multies from you on this forum than the one you posted for M9 there.
I'm sure M9 has better multies than that.

FFS, even Ofoka pens multis. grin grin grin

MINT!!!!!!!!!

eldee:

@Sauron
Is Da Vinci Mode out on I-tunes yet??

Not yet but i could send you an email where there's a link you can download the ish.
U go laff ehn. . . . .I have never heard a shittier album in me life.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Nobody: 11:14am On May 05, 2010
^^Your purpose on NL is way too specific. Quote-y brashful imposing argumentator! Lol!
Oltre che, Modo is not all that bad, the theme of most his songs are just rather self-centered around his persona. If you want objectivity, listen to well, thats just it. Can't think of any.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

Not yet but i could send you an email where there's a link you can download the ish.
U go laff ehn. . . . .I have never heard a shittier album in me life.

Hehehe . . . I'm sure it's not that bad.
I've heard really crappy Modenine lines before, he's improved.
Are you on YIM now?? Let me log in so I can get the link.

U wouldnt be on some fly shit,if u stand on tse tse feaces

All in the name of dropping metaphor . . . na im M9 wan kill us with wackness grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 11:41am On May 05, 2010
Game recognises game.
If you have a listening ear, you would know Da Grin rides his beats.
Listen to "Swag" and "Pon Pon Pon". He made those beats his own. . . . .No useless pauses(like Mode-9 does when he runs out of things to say).

More like hate recognize hate!
E'rbody knows how u turn green at the mention of the name M9.
U had to bring him into the discussion, im sure u dream in a nine mode format!
Ur closed mind, hungry to attack anythin M9 has blinded u. Cos i neva said dagrin doesnt flow nice.
i even said dagrin is the issshhh,  so get ur mind right boy!
And like i said he aint the KING of flow, and i didnt say M9 is either so what r u on about?
Every sane listener knows im sayin the truth.
Blame his promotion crew for not getting his classic album out there in time.
Death or not, his album is RICH and better than anything your Mode-Failure has copped in his entire life.
Of all rapper in the industry to compare DAgrin wit, Y M9
Compulsive obssession aint to far a distance from insanity dude.
i like like a brotha, i dont want u to get old, sinile and fuddled wit hate b4 ur time oo. grin

What's so complex about these lines of rubbish?
Lip stick, piss-stick, biscuits. How generic are these rhymes? Are these even multis in the grand scheme of things?
Abeg, Mode-9 is a Arrow. He should give up rapping and stop fooling deluded cock-lickers [/b]like you and Khanye.
Saurone, this is DBR and I take exception to u callin me a cocklicker, xcept u want us to start relatin' that way.
That said, complex is what u now lookin for?
u mean like wat u quoated:

On Thank God with Omawumi. . . . .
[b]
Mo ti jiya [b]ri
, Mo ti jale ri
Die loku eyin somo[b]ri[/b]
Mi ba ti payan ri[/b]

I dare any Mode-9 fan to provide any Mode-9 lyrics with such well-laid multis fitting perfectly into the snares of a beat-box
ok, i get ur defination of COMPLEX here~~LMAO!
U r so eFin' unbelievable. Dont u think this ur statement>"Are these even multis in the grand scheme of things?" will sit
better with this ur revered barz from dagrin? ri, ri, ri,?? or what else rhymed in the whole linez apart from the ri??
Place lipstick, piss stick, biscuit, animalistic egotistic ,mystic against ri, ri, ri, ri and plenty more ri[i]ses[/i] in the grand scheme of thing, saurone i'l go with the biscuit , ok. LMFAO!

M.I. is still better than Mode-9.
I made the biggest mistake of me life buying Mode-9's Da Vinci Mode. . . . .I shoulda just thrown the money in a pit latrine.
Nigga was so useless he was rapping about Super Eagles, i mean WTF?
I'v refused to be taken aback by some of ur not-so-smart criticisms.
pple sing, rap, paint,draw and generally xpress there passion;
pple sing bout guns, dubs, rims, booty, breast, money, cribs hennesy, blings, religion, politics murder, necrophilia,masochism, pedophilia, and all sort of unthinkable and disgustin shiiiit, but that sits well with u right? and now u tossin Wednesdat Thurs.and Friday cos sm1 rhymes bout his national dream team? U need to be seriously psychologically examined!
Plus, aint Top eleven just 1 of 22 tracks??
I rest me case.

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 12:01pm On May 05, 2010
@
Chamokazzy
Anybody can write up multies but how you present and deliver it is what makes you stand out.

DBR, I've seen better multies from you on this forum than the one you posted for M9 there.
I'm sure M9 has better multies than that.

FFS, even Ofoka pens multis.
Yep, i'v seen more complex multies here too.
But have u heard the track??
Im yet to hear any1 tell me Rap messiah is wack. E'rbody i'v heard talk bout it gave it thumb up.
Even saurone hasnt! He's hiddin under the Top eleven for now.
So yes it's simple but gets the job done.
How many 9ja emcee deliver complex multie like we pen on NL.
Penning it is one thing spittin it is another.
I didnt post those lines hypin it as Incredible outstandin multies verse from m9, , did i?
but compared to wat Saurone is hypin in here this 9's verse trounced it both in text and delivery!!

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by dejiariyo: 1:42pm On May 05, 2010
At least its modenine lyrics,he has not gone on some forum to copy lyrics to post on nairaland like one of our brothers on here,

am out
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by slimshay(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2010
^^^^yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am, wetin him dey find? grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by dejiariyo: 2:01pm On May 05, 2010
yea yea i said it

before u Criticize pple make sure u dont have flaws

no more subliminals , u lots dont worth the effort, modenine

now am out, i left my dik u can hung on to it
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 4:56pm On May 05, 2010
independent ~have ma own label/
and i only did it cos im willin and able/
i just cleared the meal from the table/
and YES came tru and put a milli on d table/
shit still feels like a fable/ even when u do good they stil gon hate u/
so i say Bleep them all wit the condom on!
brace urself im the brand new phenomenon/
they been sleepin on the kid with pyjamas on/
if u dont say it's ma time, then ur time is wrong/ -----IBS-Goodbye

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Sauron1: 6:13pm On May 05, 2010
dejiariyo:

yea yea i said it
before u Criticize pple make sure u dont have flaws
no more subliminals , u lots dont worth the effort, modenine
now am out, i left my dik u can hung on to it

U don't have to make it obvious that Modenine is your mother's boyfriend, we know about it already.
Of course, idiots with low IQ like you think Modenine is the ish when his lyrics isn't worth a dime in the punditry of lyricism.

U are out?
I think the world will be a better place if you swallow cyanide and DIE after logging out.

DBR:

Cos y'all Modenine fans can be irritating. . . . .I have never seen wackness that hyped in me life.

your closed mind, hungry to attack anythin M9 has blinded u. Cos i neva said dagrin doesnt flow nice.
i even said dagrin is the issshhh,  so get your mind right boy!
And like i said he aint the KING of flow, and i didnt say M9 is either so what r u on about?

If Da Grin isn't the king of flow, who is?
Considering the fact he had less words to choose from in Yoruba lexicon, i think he has more talents than your Mode-10.
He spits better and has better voice control than Modo.

Every sane listener knows im sayin the truth.Of all rapper in the industry to compare DAgrin wit, Y M9
Compulsive obssession aint to far a distance from insanity dude.
i like like a brotha, i dont want u to get old, sinile and fuddled wit hate b4 your time oo. grin

You are the one ranting like an Arabian Camel due in the labour room.
Ma opinion shouldn't give you menstrual cramps, isn't it?

Saurone, this is DBR and I take exception to u callin me a cocklicker, xcept u want us to start relatin' that way.
That said, complex is what u now lookin for?
u mean like wat u quoated:ok, i get your defination of COMPLEX here~~LMAO!
U r so eFin' unbelievable. Dont u think this your statement>"Are these even multis in the grand scheme of things?" will sit
better with this your revered barz from dagrin? ri, ri, ri,?? or what else rhymed in the whole linez apart from the ri??

So ri ri ri is all what you see even though i underlined the syllables Da Grin was working it.
It's official. . . . .99% of Modenine fans are stark illiterates.

Place lipstick, piss stick, biscuit, animalistic egotistic ,mystic against ri, ri, ri, ri and plenty more ri[i]ses[/i] in the grand scheme of thing, saurone i'l go with the biscuit , ok. LMFAO!
I'v refused to be taken aback by some of your not-so-smart criticisms.
pple sing, rap, paint,draw and generally xpress there passion;
pple sing bout guns, dubs, rims, booty, bosom, money, cribs hennesy, blings, religion, politics murder, necrophilia,masochism, pedophilia, and all sort of unthinkable and disgustin shiiiit, but that sits well with u right?

Heap of applesauce. . . . .
When you make sense with your points, get back to me.
U don't even understand how multis work. . . . .This is why you think 'ri' is a multi-syllabic rhyme. grin grin grin
To Modenine fans, one syllable is multi-syllabic. grin grin grin grin

and now u tossin Wednesdat Thurs.and Friday cos sm1 rhymes bout his national dream team? U need to be seriously psychologically examined!
Plus, aint Top eleven just 1 of 22 tracks??
I rest me case.

The whole 22 tracks are wack.
"Rhyme Tight" was decent because of the beats but then the buffoon known as Mode couldn't cope with the beats.
Nigga paused 500 times to complete a single bar. No voice control, no wordplay, power of lyricism is ZERO.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

U don't have to make it obvious that Modenine is your mother's boyfriend, we know about it already.
Of course, idiots with low IQ like you think Modenine is the ish when his lyrics isn't worth a dime in the punditry of lyricism.

U are out?
I think the world will be a better place if you swallow cyanide and DIE after logging out.
shocked shocked shocked SAWUROONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LWKMD!!!!!
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by dawhizkid1(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2010
@Sauron
U don start again!. . . . . . But Bros DBR didn't say 'ri' is multi-syllabic rhyme na. . . .
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by kaydee(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

Cos y'all Modenine fans can be irritating. . . . .I have never seen wackness that hyped in me life.

U're blinded by your hatred for this Modenine.Wetin Mode9 do U U know the kinda respect he gets from Proverb and all those S.A cats?Lyrically,there is nobody in Nigeria that can step up to Modenine.He is a Colossus.Go drop your track for the mixtape,i will wait till then
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Sauron1: 8:45pm On May 05, 2010
kaydee:

U're blinded by your hatred for this Modenine.Wetin Mode9 do U U know the kinda respect he gets from Proverb and all those S.A cats?Lyrically,there is nobody in Nigeria that can step up to Modenine.He is a Colossus.Go drop your track for the mixtape,i will wait till then

And who are SA cats? What credibility have they got in the world of lyricism.
U Lagos cats are so BUSH, you digest any shred of rubbish served hot on your plate.
So because Proverb respects Modenine means Modenine is a colossus? Crikey Me!!!!

Any rapper that feels Jupiter is bigger than a STAR cannot earn any respect.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Mobinga: 9:13pm On May 05, 2010
Another thread turned Mode9. Lets change topic
[b]MI IS WACK![/]
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by kaydee(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2010
Sauron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know U'll always reverse to that Jupiter line.Out of all the great barz from Mode,na only that one U remember?Don't lemme dig out errors from Hip-Hop icons that are far worse than Mode's blunder

Mode said "I'm not a star,I'm a b[b]igger planet than Jupiter[/b]". T[b]he Planet could be a zillion times bigger than Jupiter, [/b]  grin grin grin

It ain't just Mode,back in school we all recited this nursery but great rhyme

"Twinkle Twinkle Little star" Lil did we know then that there ain't nothin lil bout that star.A yoruba adage even refers to the moon as the king of stars. Lol

Proverb is one of the most respected lyricists on the planet and he's blessed wiv flow.Better than any rapper outta 9ja and he's accepted Mode as the illest on the planet.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by A40(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2010
@DBR
Guy forget oh Da Grin was the man even before he died. I dunno how often you go to shows but responses he got from stage performances are way more than any other Naij rapper can dream of. I remember his gig at Oniru it was like the entire Lagos was there me and my compadres had to detour to Shoprite sharp sharp! The reaction of peeps to his death shows he was doing something right.

Face front all the haters in ma derriere
Big dog who give a phock bout a terrier? - Naeto C

Flow me ma ndun
Bere e mi o gbadun
Bere lowo Ibidun mo dangerous bi Magun

Money no dey drive me money na my conductor

Every single line on M9's 'Contradiction'

Even in Phillipines you wouldn't find a Man-illa - Terry Da Rapman

@Chamo
That Da Grin's 2nd verse on 'Pon Pon' was lava mehn
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Sauron1: 10:03pm On May 05, 2010
kaydee:

Sauron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know U'll always reverse to that Jupiter line.Out of all the great barz from Mode,na only that one U remember?Don't lemme dig out errors from Hip-Hop icons that are far worse than Mode's blunder

Mode said "I'm not a star,I'm a b[b]igger planet than Jupiter[/b]". T[b]he Planet could be a zillion times bigger than Jupiter, [/b]  grin grin grin

What about the useless line about how YEAST rises or some screwed up shyte like that?
Proverb said Mode9 is the illest on the planet? Which planet? Must be Ojuelegba planet. . . .not in the planet i live.
Ofoka is better than Mode9 lyrically and i can bet ma mortgage on it. . . .Mode9's last album is the worst album from any Naija rapper. . . .

Didn't Mode9 say i am known in Europe, Africa and Germany? grin grin grin
Where is Europe? Where is Germany?
Obviously, the nigga didn't pay attention in his Geography class grin grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by kaydee(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2010
@ Sauron

Have u heard Ofoka lately? No pun intended,He's more lyrical than most mainstream rappers out there.Not near modenine though.

~Sauron~:

Didn't Mode9 say i am known in Europe, Africa and Germany? grin grin grin

That's not what Mode said
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Sauron1: 10:22pm On May 05, 2010
kaydee:

@ Sauron

Have u heard Ofoka lately? No pun intended,He's more lyrical than most mainstream rappers out there.Not near modenine though.

That's not what Mode said

Kindly quote what Mode9 said. . . . .
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Rhymstein(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2010
Why una dey follow dey argue sef,
Yes DA VINCI MODE is d worst album ever frm 9ja,
And its quite funny how ppl r embracing it(rapheads n non rapheads) n gettin gud reviews too,
As wetin one person talk,go dey disturb u,let it pass.
U no get your own ear,
And i think some ppl shld start writing abt how to flow,i didnt knw until now,dat there is one particular flow law,rappers must obey

I wonder y rappers lyk talib,black thought,inshort who has Rakims new album?,shey dagrin flow pass dat one too
And jay z's bp3 delivery esp young forever was top notch

Na different doctrines dey nairaland

If na beans to rap over soul+hiphop,y all rappers no dey do am
And wot was wrong wit modes delivery on
We at it again
We dey vex
My life
Okokomaiko
Tears of pain
Tales of the pot
I remember
Black rap messiah
Whut u want

Abeg stop arguin abt wot wnt change anyone's opinion,if he talk say he got bad delivery,its his opinion,if u listen n u think otherwise,dnt let anyone influence your opinion

As for me,mode got a good delivery
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by slimshay(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2010
We all know why Suara no like Mode9. The answer lies somewhere in the sports sections. And we all know why Suara's best rap album outta naija is Thy Album Come, yet again, the answer lies in the sports section. lipsrsealed

@A-40 walahi o ri e wa nibe

Flow me ma ndun but emi o gbadun

Ti n ba bo ra si hoho, to ba ri kokoro
O ma sare lati ile mi de fola agoro

DBR over to you.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by khanye(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2010
A-40:

@DBR
Guy forget oh Da Grin was the man even before he died. I dunno how often you go to shows but responses he got from stage performances are way more than any other Naij rapper can dream of. I remember his gig at Oniru it was like the entire Lagos was there me and my compadres had to detour to Shoprite sharp sharp! The reaction of peeps to his death shows he was doing something right.

Face front all the haters in ma derriere
Big dog who give a phock bout a terrier? - Naeto C

Flow me ma ndun
Bere e mi o gbadun

Money no dey drive me money na my conductor

Every single line on M9's 'Contradiction'

Even in Phillipines you wouldn't find a Man-illa - Terry Da Rapman

@Chamo
That Da Grin's 2nd verse on 'Pon Pon' was lava mehn

Best M9 traq cool
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Sauron1: 11:41am On May 06, 2010
slimshay:

We all know why Suara no like Mode9. The answer lies somewhere in the sports sections. And we all know why Suara's best rap album outta naija is Thy Album Come, yet again, the answer lies in the sports section. lipsrsealed

Craze dey worry your head. . . .
Sports section ma foot. . . . . .Thy Album Cometh is no longer the best rap album in Naija. . . .
As at the time we had that debate, it was. . . . but M.I and Da Grin's album clearly outclassed Ruggedman's.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by chamotex(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2010
To ba ri motor mi, ooni fe bash e
O kin se DJ Jimmy Jatt so oo le scratch e
grin grin grin

DA GRIN
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by khanye(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2010
Sauron is a chameleon . . . .Today Rugheadman is the best, tommorow is Dagrin, Next tommorow is M.I . . I tire for u.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 12:13pm On May 06, 2010

So u rplied to this by sayin:
So anywhere any M9's fan says anythin',  u have vowed to stand against it whther u make sense or not Way to go boy!!
HPB no go kill u for mode mata oo. Plus, it takes only a slowpoke sorry i mean Saurone to say M9 is WACK, im sure u didnt mean that  grin grin

If Da Grin isn't the king of flow, who is?
Considering the fact he had less words to choose from in Yoruba lexicon, i think he has more talents than your Mode-10.
He spits better and has better voice control than Modo.

Stop sayin he has less words to choose from. obviously u do not kno how rich yoruba languaqe is.
I do not recall Ajayi crowther complainin he didnt have enuff yoruba words to translate the entire 788,258 words of the bible!
If dagrin didnt feel he's beta off and more competent rappin in yoruba he wldnt dare, that wld be like wearin ur
trouser half way to run a race, he's not as dumb as u implyin he is. Plus, he uses english words to so we can say he even has an advantage.
And u just hit the key word: u THINK,
Well u are entitled to waeva u wanna think, but how dyu expect us to take u serious when we kno ur thinkin is biased and warped?? Im sure u dont even take U serious.

You are the one ranting like an Arabian Camel due in the labour room.
Ma opinion shouldn't give you menstrual cramps, isn't it?

U serious? LMAO ~i wonder then why ma own opinion on a subject that has no M9 in it gave u
a fit of congenital epilepsy.
Mongoloid like u shudnt allow hate ruin wat is left of ur impaired chromosome.

So ri ri ri is all what you see even though i underlined the syllables [/b]Da Grin was working it.
It's official. . . . .99% of Modenine fans are stark illiterates.

Is this not it?;
Mo ti [b]jiya ri
, Mo ti jale r[/b]i
Die loku eyin [b]somori

Mi ba ti payan ri

u underlined the bold text.
Now saurone, how has that help ur sorry case.
this is pure display of sychophantic ignorance!
Infact, show me the multies wit ur so called underlined syllables,~~ im waitin'.
Show me how it even rhymes, or multies aint s'pose to rhyme no more??
The only thing that helped those barz is the ri ri ri that gave it any semblane that some tots went into it to make it rhyme
To think of it that I doubted the authenticity of the scandal that revealed u as a lyrical kleptomaniac ,
but if it takes a "stark illiterate" like me to skool u like this since u kno nxt to nothin bout multies and rhymes,
u must be worse than revealed, plus now im sure u have an excusable reason for "fappin" lyrics grin

When you make sense with your points, get back to me.
U don't even understand how multis work. . . . .This is why you think 'ri' is a multi-syllabic rhyme.  
To Modenine fans, one syllable is multi-syllabic.  

Oh puuhleaazeee!, Havent u heard sense makes no sense to an autistic child?
But incase u r gettin better, read ma response above.

Ofoka is better than Mode9 lyrically and i can bet ma mortgage on it. . . .Mode9's last album is the worst album from any Naija rapper. . . .
Yea yea~~u need to come up wit new vapid statements, this one is tired. Didnt u say that bout the album b4 this, and the one b4 that??~~yet u save up and plan installment payment scheme to cop the next as soon as it's gon drop grin grin
Ma bruv, suck it in,  u'v neva sounded so unsmart in all ur NL career life!

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Sauron1: 12:19pm On May 06, 2010
khanye:

Sauron is a chameleon . . . .Today Rugheadman is the best, tommorow is Dagrin, Next tommorow is M.I . . I tire for u.

M.I's album and Da Grin's album wasn't out when i said that. . . .
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by khanye(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

M.I's album and Da Grin's album wasn't out when i said that. . . .

Even AQ knows Rugheadman is Wack . . . grin
We dont Say Wack . . .We say Ruggedman is back - AQ (Names)
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Genuflect(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2010

Like seriously?! He all of a sudden is now the king of flow? Huh
Guyzzzz., there's a thin line btw NOT speakin ill of the dead and di.ck riddin' 'em
amazin how loads of pple not crossin it.

oNe
DBR, my comment has nothing to do with his death. Da Grin has the best flow in Naija, period!!
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by khanye(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2010
Nigeria lojojumo ni an Ji riya.
Ani kamä sha dura. . . Where is Mr Yar'adua. . . .

DaGrin (Oritse Femi Ft. Dagrin - Mericies of tha lord Rmx)
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 12:41pm On May 06, 2010
Genuflect:

DBR, my comment has nothing to do with his death. Da Grin has the best flow in Naija, period!!
Gflex,
dude i kno Ur statement has nothn to do wit his death.
But alot of guys who didnt think or say much of him b4 the death are all pourin accolades.
And one guy jumped in and said "He's d king cos of the street response to his death"
I kno it aint u. Howeva thats aside. he's beasty on the mic no doubt BUT he doesnt have the best flow in 9ja, menses month!! grin

oNe

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (51) (Reply)

Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate / Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.