Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,311 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Which Color Will You Choose For Nigeran Flag? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Color Will You Choose For Nigeran Flag? (515 Views)

Nigeran Soldiers Torturing Civilians: Photos / Breaking: Nigeran Army Finally Disowns Buhari' Says He Has No Certificates / Nigeran Born Ugochukwu Ehiogu Officially Unveiled As New Tottenham U21 Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Color Will You Choose For Nigeran Flag? by Austema(m): 6:06am On Sep 09, 2014
Which color will you choose for Nigerian flag, if you are given opportunity to change the flag. We said that the green white green, means agriculture and peace, but are those things still existing in this generation?.........To me, I will choose Black and red, let us hear your own color
Re: Which Color Will You Choose For Nigeran Flag? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 09, 2014
Austema: Which color will you choose for Nigerian flag, if you are given opportunity to change the flag. We said that the green white green, means agriculture and peace, but are those things still existing in this generation?.........To me, I will choose Black and red, let us hear your own color
Black and read is sh:it joor ..... I still prefer GREEN WHITE GREEN , but the white part should carry a symbol like Coat of Arms , Stars , River Niger and Benue ''Y'' ..... Because leaving the white like that makes the flag kinda dull !!
Re: Which Color Will You Choose For Nigeran Flag? by chinazaekperem2: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2014
Nigeria flag is perfect the way it is.
Re: Which Color Will You Choose For Nigeran Flag? by cheruv: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2014
for me I'd chose this flag..

a flag composed of horizontal bars of green,blue and red with the rising sun emblem in the center of the blue bar

green: this represents the people.. their aspirations, their agricultural and industrial prowess, their ability to survive no matter the situation and the glory of its land

blue: this represents the beliefs... the mandate to be the light of Afrika,the belief that with YHWH on our side that all is possible and the eternal nature of the state(blue bar) and the dynasty(rising sun)

red: this represents the army... the glory and invincibility of the armed forces,the blood and tears shed in defense of the state and the guarantee that with its presence, our peace and security won't be compromised

the state Motto is
Chukwu Abiama,Ohaneze na ndi Agha anyi
Re: Which Color Will You Choose For Nigeran Flag? by eunisam: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2014
I will choose the opposite of Green,Red and Blue

(1) (Reply)

Dangote’s Brother Wants N5.2bn Case Reassigned To Another Judge / Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Pages?! / Things that happen in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.