Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement (20883 Views)

Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Tiger Brands To Increase Stake In Dangote Flour To 70% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija: Smh... I am beginning to hate Dangote's plan. Why in the good of me would he sell shares to Arabs? How many Arab companies are selling shares to Nigerians? Jeez! I am angry with this Nigerian richest man at the moment for taking that step. The same Arabs people who see Africans as sub-humans. When are Africans going to learn. I not going to admire him again as before.

The West are there who understand human rights to sell the shares to. Nigerian Dangote has started another inferiority idea in that country and I am not happy with him. I am going to remove him from my twitter very soon. I follow him there.
grin smh
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by dellaziz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija: Arabs invented slavery! You need to read up on it. They propagated it around the world. The west is better and they treat Africans better than Arabs! The human rights organizations and other bodies like red cross, amnesty international,etc are from the west. You are the senseless person here. You must be one of those Islamic followers who doesn't make use of their brain.

I have already removed my follower link from Dangote's twitter page. I will never admire him again for selling part of his cement shares to the Arabs.

WARTHOG... read why Congo is in constant disarray because of France...Ebola AIDS.. Mobutu et al... I am no Arab or Jew nor western lover... so suck Ur read up UP...and removing. dangote from Ur twitter list crashes d cement price to 10kobo shebi.... Arabs and d west are brodaz in crime when fleecing Africa.... so no tell us about which 1 is beta...Somali Sudan et al plenty for Arab countries including Nigerians doing quality jobs in oil and their water sectors... buh majority still work 4 peanuts jus like d west...
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by dellaziz(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija:
For selling his shares to Dubai means he support or admire Arabs stands toward Africans in many ways. He should take back the shares and let that be over with. I used to admire him a lot. He just lost one of his great fans indeed!

WARTHOG.. so any African. that sells shares to Germans like their ideology of NAZISM..

MOST MULLATOS ARE NEITHER HERE NOR DER IN THEIR THINKING.... BUT U ARE THE OGA AT THE TOP IN CONFUSED THINKING
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by nwaobitex: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
nice
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
dellaziz:

WARTHOG... read wetin Congo is in constant disarray because of France...Ebola AIDS.. Mobutu et al... I am no Arab or Jew nor western lover... so suck Ur read up UP...and removing. dangote from Ur twitter list crashes d cement price to 10kobo shebi.... Arabs and d west are brodaz in crime when fleecing Africa.... so no tell us about which 1 is beta...Somali Sudan et al plenty for Arab countries including Nigerians doing quality jobs in oil and their water sectors... buh majority still work 4 peanuts jus like d west...
Look into human rights records and see how the west is trying to make sure things work right. Are Arabs doing the same? No! The west aren't perfect but are better than Arabs. Ebola, AIDS,etc to be cultured by the west to kill Africans are based on conspiracy theories. I am not going to buy into that your very notion based on biased reasoning. Mobutu was a dictator and the only way to get rid of him was simple democracy yet the son took over because of many Africans primitiveness to reason and get along with the developed world. Don't blame those things on the west. Congolese are the products of their making because they refused to learn. Northern Nigerians are treading that same line too.

That is the simple reason Africans are seen as barbarians. When did I say if I stopped following him on twitter it would crash the cement price? If you are saying that to spite back at me, you are only making jest of yourself not me.

Removing means I disagree with his plan. That means he just got one of his greatest fans not admiring his plan in selling off his cement company shares to Dubai. Jeez! I really feel bad about such plan. You Arab slave!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
dellaziz:

WARTHOG.. so any African. that sells shares to Germans like their ideology of NAZISM..

MOST MULLATOS ARE NEITHER HERE NOR DER IN THEIR THINKING.... BUT U ARE THE OGA AT THE TOP IN CONFUSED THINKING
You need to start reasoning like modern human being. Germans have laws that punish people for treating others bad but there is none in Arab country toward Africans. Nazism is a crime in Germany! The Arabs of today are not so much different from those of the past. Get that into your brain, Arab slave!

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Superstar007(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
WoW! Only 1.2 percent stake is worth as much as 48billion naira. Then if someone wants to buy 20% nkor?
Chai! This is the life! I must get there.
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by AfroBlue(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
ibedun: Mugun people of Nigeria.

Which kind Arab or Foreign investment? Na your people dey recycle your already stolen money (round tripping) back in to the cleanest investment in town. Its the art of turning dirty money into clean money.

No Arab man will take his hard earned money and invest in Nigeria. Go behind the scene and try to find out the identity and detail of these so called Arab investors, dont be surprised if the name is Olatunde, Mohammed and Chuckwudi - all former officials and leaders and local government chairmen. Find out the shareholders of MTN first anyways..........

My thoughts......

sshhh, not so loud, don't wake up the masses. let the big boys have their fun.

Corrupt Nigerian Leaders Paint Dubai Red - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/822466/corrupt-nigerian-leaders-paint-dubai
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Maximus17(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
plainmirror: Must dangote and his group make public this token investment that my conglomerate undertook in Africa ?

There is a reason why the word 'confidential' exist.
that is why that word 'plc' exist'
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by HandOfChukwu: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
These Arab tramps should not be allowed into Nigeria, no one should sell them anything, they should all be shot on site for being Arab scum if you see them here. Their religion sees us Africans as slaves and inferior beings, they don't allow blacks to own anyhtng in their lands so why can they come and own things here? Giving the Arabs 12.5% of Ecobank is 12.5% too much.
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by dellaziz(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija:
Look into human rights records and see how the west is trying to make sure things work right. Are Arabs doing the same? No! The west aren't perfect but are better than Arabs. Ebola, AIDS,etc to be cultured by the west to kill Africans are based on conspiracy theories. I am not going to buy into that your very notion based on biased reasoning. Mobutu was a dictator and the only way to get rid of him was simple democracy yet the son took over because of many Africans primitiveness to reason and get along with the developed world. Don't blame those things on the west. Congolese are the products of their making because they refused to learn. Northern Nigerians are treading that same line too.

That is the simple reason Africans are seen as barbarians. When did I say if I stopped following him on twitter it would crash the cement price? If you are saying that to spite back at me, you are only make jest of yourself not me.

Removing means I disagree with his plan. That means he just got one of his greatest fans not admiring his plan in selling off his cement company shares to Dubai. Jeez! I really feel bad about such plan. You Arab slave!

I BLAME WHATEVER HALF OF YOUR LINEAGE THAT HAD SEX WIT PIG LIKE HUMANS
na Fone I dey take type so I nefa get Ur time. ...

buh I guess u ave a huge problem with Ur identity is sorait
like some said u r d product of a GREEN CARD...

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
dellaziz:

I BLAME WHATEVER HALF OF YOUR LINEAGE THAT HAD SEX WIT PIG LIKE HUMANS
na Fone I dey take type so I nefa get Ur time. ...

buh I guess u ave a huge problem with Ur identity is sorait
like some said u r d product of a GREEN CARD...
You write like a barbarian indeed. You have shown who you really are in your primitive Arabic nature. You become arrogant and disturbed when confronted with fact about your nature. Either you are Arab slave or you are Arab sympathizer. Now, go and f**k yourself! You i d i o t!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by tigonana: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Y una con dey trow stone to urself like dis! Oga o.
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by InvertedHammer: 5:49am On Sep 10, 2014
/
What does USA, Germany, Japan, China and other economic giants of the world have in common?

They started out with making their countries the manufacturing base of their era.

Until Nigeria brings industries in Nigeria, the economy is not going any where.

Other countries that tried the Nigeria model of export-import economy were bailed out one time or the other
because price of commodities do fluctuate. As it stands, the price of oil needs to be $124/barrel to sustain Nigeria.

Heck..even the much touted Dubai was bailed out by Abu Dhabi to the tune of $20b in 2009. And the same loan has been extended
for another 5 years.

To get Nigeria running, build the infrastructures, build or attract manufacturing industries and all things will fall in place.
The teaming population need jobs.

Other corporations investing in Dangote or other companies in Nigeria may show increased confidence in our economy but the
bottom line is that nothing changed.

\
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by dellaziz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
all4naija:
You write like a barbarian indeed. You have shown who you really are in your primitive Arabic nature. You become arrogant and disturbed when confronted with fact about your nature. Either you are Arab slave or you are Arab sympathizer. Now, go and f**k yourself! You i d i o t!

what bloody reality, SENSELESS WARTHOG, PRODUCT OF A GREEN CARD....GO EF UP UR STUPID LIFE, YOU HAVE NEVA HAD ANYTIN POSITIVE TO WRITE IN ALL UR POST..NOBODY IS THE CAUSE OF UR SENSELESS UNFOUND IDENTITY...BLOODY PRODUCT OF A VERY UGLY PIG AND A MONKEY....
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
dellaziz:

what bloody reality, SENSELESS WARTHOG, PRODUCT OF A GREEN CARD....GO EF UP UR STUPID LIFE, YOU HAVE NEVA HAD ANYTIN POSITIVE TO WRITE IN ALL UR POST..NOBODY IS THE CAUSE OF UR SENSELESS UNFOUND IDENTITY...BLOODY PRODUCT OF A VERY UGLY PIG AND A MONKEY....

Don't worry you would soon create another handle for your incessant rants here. I really don't have time for your childish behavior. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by dellaziz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
all4naija: Don't worry you would soon create another handle for your incessant rants here. I really don't have time for your childish behavior. angry lipsrsealed

YOU ARE A SPOILT OVER INDULGED , COCAINE BINGING IMBBEEEECCCIIILLLLEEEE.... NEVER HAD ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY

SENSELESS SENILE IMPOT.ENT WARTHOG
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by haroon313: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Thank you very much for the information.
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
instaforexngr: Good investment by the Dubai company
i made a withdrawal at your website and am yet to recieve the payment,i send the payment details to your email address provided on your website......thank you.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Zenith Bank / BUA Vows To Maintain N3500 Cement Price From January / Increased Demand For Dollar Causes Naira To Depreciate To 1,420/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.