Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Obama's address To The Arab League - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama's address To The Arab League (1733 Views)

Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) / Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. / 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's address To The Arab League by Alisha4U(f): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
When I got elected president of the United States, I promised I would change the relationship between the Muslim world and America. That promise was based on my assumption that I understood the Muslim culture and religion better than any prior American president, because I grew up in Indonesia and went to Islamic school. To me, dealing with the Muslim world was a no brainer.

Instead of starting my presidency with a monumental speech thanking the American people for electing me, their first black president, and launching a new dawn in the healing of America from the ravages of race relations, I chose to give my most important first speech to the Muslim world in Cairo. I told them everything they needed to hear. I gave them the respect they desperately needed, and even bowed to his majesty, the King of Saudi Arabia. This all came at a cost to my popularity among my own forgiving citizens and my standing in the world.

I was willing to negotiate unconditionally with Iran and refused to take sides in their civil unrest. I removed every reference to Islam’s connection to terrorism from all of US government documents and labeled terrorist acts on my own military personnel at Fort Hood as “workplace violence.” I did not respond to Islamists who embarrassed me before my re-election, when I blamed their attack on the Benghazi consulate and murder of 4 American officials on a video and not on Islamic terror. I made sure to lift up the spirits of the Muslim people even at the expense of my own people. I accused my opposition of being racists and allowed my attorney general to tell Americans that they are a “nation of cowards.”

But to my surprise, nothing worked. Today, the Middle East still hate us, is in flames and radical Islam is empowered like never before. The first radical Islamic State was launched during my presidency and the people of Egypt, to whom I spoke 6 years ago, are now calling me Satan and terror supporter. I also have lost the respect and confidence of many Americans, US allies and even our enemies.

I now declare that I am a changed man and it is not too late for America. I now declare that the problem we face in the world today is not the US, but Islam, period. US policy towards the Middle East was at worst imperfect and confused, but its failures fall squarely on the shoulders of a Muslim world unable to live in peace, neither with itself nor with the rest of the world. It is time for moderate Muslims to take control of their Islamic states if they are truly the majority and the terrorists are truly the minority.

The king of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are warning us that ISIS will attack Europe in a month and the US in two months. This is my response to them: Enough trying to scare us into doing your dirty work for you, while you come out smelling like a rose. You have no control over your jihadists because jihad is a basic educational requirement for a Muslim and the Muslim head of state. If it is true that moderate Muslims reject jihad as violence and war and are truly the majority, and terrorists are the minority, then you should have no problem with crushing Islamic terrorism. But somehow you Muslim leaders seem helpless and refuse to be open with your own people about condemning jihad by name. You keep financing it while winking at terror groups to do their jihad obligation against the outside world rather than within your kingdom. Moderate Muslims are not acting with the confidence of a majority and you keep pandering to the jihadists at the expense of the safety and security of America.

We in America will not play this game anymore. It is up to you to prove to us that moderate Islam is the majority and that you are capable of handling it, otherwise we in the West must take the terrorists’ word that Islam has declared war on us.

I agree with the solutions of the British Prime Minister, David Cameron, but I will even go further. The following are executive orders effective today:

1- Citizenship of Naturalized Americans who join terror groups to fight against our nation will be revoked and their passports confiscated.

2- Assimilation of Muslim immigrants already inside the US is a requirement for citizenship.

3- All Muslim immigrants must declare they have renounced Sharia Law and those who do not wish to do so will be deported.

4- Muslim Groups sympathetic to ISIS and other Islamic terror groups will be dissolved immediately.

5- Religious visas and immigration from Muslim countries must be brought to a halt until Islamic terrorism is defeated.

6- Since Islam as it is practiced today, is more of a political ideology than a religion, all permits to build mosques must be placed on hold until further notice.

7- We demand equal access inside the Muslim world. If Saudi Arabia can build mosques in the US, then the US must be able to build churches, synagogues or temples inside Saudi Arabia. Access for access will be our policy.

8- Any religion that condemns its followers to death for leaving it would be declared illegal to operate inside the US.

8- Drilling for oil and building refineries on American soil is a matter of national security and must start immediately for the benefit of America and its allies.

I Barak Hussein Obama declare that the above would be my most important legacy as the first black president of the United States of America.

Nonie Darwish author: The Devil We Don’t Know

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Billygee2u: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
ok Obama
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Lilimax(f): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Alisha4U:
I now declare that the problem we face in the world today is not the US, but Islam, period. US policy towards the Middle East was at worst imperfect and confused, but its failures fall squarely on the shoulders of a Muslim world unable to live in peace, neither with itself nor with the rest of the world. It is time for moderate Muslims to take control of their Islamic states if they are truly the majority and the terrorists are truly the minority...and refuse to be open with your own people about condemning jihad by name. You keep financing it while winking at terror groups to do their jihad obligation against the outside world rather than within your kingdom.
shocked shocked
Quite surprise @ highlighted could be coming from No.1 president of the world embarassed

1 Like

Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lies.....
USA.....deceiving people since 1000bc
smh
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Lilimax(f): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Alisha4U:

We in America will not play this game anymore. It is up to you to prove to us that moderate Islam is the majority and that you are capable of handling it, otherwise we in the West must take the terrorists’ word that Islam has declared war on us.

I agree with the solutions of the British Prime Minister, David Cameron, but I will even go further. The following are executive orders effective today:

1- Citizenship of Naturalized Americans who join terror groups to fight against our nation will be revoked and their passports confiscated.

2- Assimilation of Muslim immigrants already inside the US is a requirement for citizenship.

3- All Muslim immigrants must declare they have renounced Sharia Law and those who do not wish to do so will be deported.

4- Muslim Groups sympathetic to ISIS and other Islamic terror groups will be dissolved immediately.

5- Religious visas and immigration from Muslim countries must be brought to a halt until Islamic terrorism is defeated.

6- Since Islam as it is practiced today, is more of a political ideology than a religion, all permits to build mosques must be placed on hold until further notice.

7- We demand equal access inside the Muslim world. If Saudi Arabia can build mosques in the US, then the US must be able to build churches, synagogues or temples inside Saudi Arabia. Access for access will be our policy.

8- Any religion that condemns its followers to death for leaving it would be declared illegal to operate inside the US.

8- Drilling for oil and building refineries on American soil is a matter of national security and must start immediately for the benefit of America and its allies.

I Barak Hussein Obama declare that the above would be my most important legacy as the first black president of the United States of America.

Nonie Darwish author: The Devil We Don’t Know
Nigeria should better wake up to the reality about Boko Haram agenda angry
No more living in denial... embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Vado(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Don't be fooled. Obama doesn't have the spine to spill such things. It'd be a diplomatic disaster.
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Freest(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Caseless2: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
He sat in the comfort of his room and reeled out this supposed roadmap thinking the world is just the size of his room, and leadership is a childplay.
The Author forgot to mention how america has single-handedly created the mess all over the place and, asking all of us to join in cleaning. Where was this author when the same US and its allies were feeding this monster called ISIS with arms and everything just to fight assad? I guess he's talking now simply because the monster US helped to build is now hunting them now.
Why did america invade those places they've invaded in the past? Was to hunt isis and other islamists? This author failed to look at how one US's mis-step has back-fired and even created more problems.
I LOVE VLADMIR PUTIN! He managed to weaken these terrorists b4 the world cud identify them.
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Caseless2: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vado: Don't be fooled. Obama doesn't have the spine to spill such things. It'd be a diplomatic disaster.
did obama create the problem in d first place? Left to some of these stuupid americans, obama shld have invaded syria or openly armed the rebels. Thanks to d fear that the weapons might land in the wrong hands(their enemies) and half support was given to them(the rebels) and it is from this gesture that isis has risen so stronger today. Imagine what it wld have been like if those rebels got all they wanted then, it would have been worst by now.
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by BRAV0O(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
If I say this now , many ignorance phools will start to call me names cause america started it all.
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Alisha4U(f): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vado: Don't be fooled. Obama doesn't have the spine to spill such things. It'd be a diplomatic disaster.

This is his confidential address to the Arab league behind the camera, thanks to wikileaks.

1 Like

Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Vado(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: did obama create the problem in d first place? Left to some of these stuupid americans, obama shld have invaded syria or openly armed the rebels. Thanks to d fear that the weapons might land in the wrong hands(their enemies) and half support was given to them(the rebels) and it is from this gesture that isis has risen so stronger today. Imagine what it wld have been like if those rebels got all they wanted then, it would have been worst by now.

You're right. Wrong calculations on the part of America and allies giving lethal aids to those rebels. If the enemy of my enemy logic is to go by, Assad ought to be left alone or dealt with through sanctions. The subsequent consequences of arming some miscreants to topple a legitimate government never ends well.
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by zurine(f): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
if this is true, then ithink i like no 8
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
I can bet a my salary, Obama did not write or say any of these.
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Caseless2: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vado:

You're right. Wrong calculations on the part of America and allies giving lethal aids to those rebels. If the enemy of my enemy logic is to go by, Assad ought to be left alone or dealt with through sanctions. The subsequent consequences of arming some miscreants to topple a legitimate government never ends well.
jst my point!
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Vado(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Alisha4U:

This is his confidential address to the Arab league behind the camera, thanks to wikileaks.

Oh, I see...
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Alisha4U(f): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Vado:

Oh, I see...

Yea
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Plus10(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Na wao...
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by TheClown: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
The world is waking up.

1 Like

Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by lilprinze: 1:30am On Sep 10, 2014
Obama is the cause of all the trouble the US and the world are experiencing today. When George Bush was the president this kind of rubbish never happened he hated terrorists with passion, he tried his best to eliminate and weaken them instead of Obama to follow his foot steps he was busy claiming he knew or understood the Muslim culture and religion better than George Bush and that is what has landed the US and the WEST inside this kind of mess.
Terrorist have now become stronger and more powerful under his tenure.
The US refused to name BH as a terrorist group until November 2013 before they finally named them as an Islamic group .
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by egift(m): 3:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Where is the SOURCE? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Alisha4U(f): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2014
egift: Where is the SOURCE? shocked shocked shocked

DId you finish reading the speech? wikileaks.
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by egift(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Alisha4U: DId you finish reading the speech? wikileaks.

Did the Poster saw the Wikileaks and write the article from his head or he copied it from somewhere (we need to know which it is).
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Haywhymido(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2014
N who made dem d big broda of world, after all d atrocities dey av done. Dey shd face dia problem alone n stop including d whole world
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by gsalvatore: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
If this is true the I expect other countries to follow .

The Moderate muslim(fvcking Sympathizers) must show us that they are in majority..(I love this statement).

America is the number one oil producer now..."Drilling for oil and building refineries on American soil is a matter of national security and must start immediately for the benefit of America and its allies". No need treating the Saudis and Arab emirates like French Poddle..

If the Arab league dont want to act as the backbone of moderate islam then ISIS will run them down in few more years..nobody is gonna come out smelling like rose because America wont do your dirty job. Lets see if your kingdoms will be intact in few years.

Obama was initially pretending as if he didnt know Islam is the Problem, thinking the muslims realy give a fvck about Peace and love,tolerance etc .

To the Sultans,Emirs,Sarduanas,Sarkins,alkalis,Imams and the rest >>>"and refuse to be open with your own people about condemning jihad by name. You keep financing it while winking at terror groups to do their jihad obligation against the outside world rather than within your kingdom." In Nigerian context its,happening in their backyard.

Arab league wants to get America involved to do their dirty job for them by telling the west that ISIS will attack America in months time....they (Arab league)must get dirty this time around..

GEJ should use all the Force/brutality to sanitize the North east. No need living in denial, we know the problem already.

2 Likes

Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by TheClown: 12:19am On Sep 11, 2014
The more we look the other way while they plunder and burn, the less the chances of solving the problem. The first step to solving this problem is calling it by name. He said something interesting.
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by 99100(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Let me Google to confirm if Obama actually made this speech b4 I comment .
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by lanrefront1(m): 2:31am On Sep 11, 2014
September 10 , 2014 ↔ no comments
Guest Writer Nonie Darwish
Writes An ISIS Speech for
Obama
Nonie Darwish

(Author’s note: The speech below was
written by me for Obama for one of his
upcoming addresses on ISIS. Hopefully he
will use it, because it is what America needs
to hear from our president today. Such a
speech is what the Muslim world needs to
hear instead of what it heard from Obama six
years ago in Cairo.)

http://www.politichicks.tv/column/guest-writer-nonie-darwish-writes-isis-speech-obama/
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Nctrice(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2014
Caseless2: did obama create the problem in d first place? Left to some of these stuupid americans, obama shld have invaded syria or openly armed the rebels. Thanks to d fear that the weapons might land in the wrong hands(their enemies) and half support was given to them(the rebels) and it is from this gesture that isis has risen so stronger today. Imagine what it wld have been like if those rebels got all they wanted then, it would have been worst by now.
I think Obama created the problems we are facing today! Yes al qaeda attacked America during Bush's administration but then the grip on these Arab countries were tight, Bush marshalled them like the animals they are, Obama on the other hand came in, kill bin Ladin and eased the grip on those Middle east and Arab countries thinking "diplomacy" would help heal past wounds in the mind of a Muslim, a Muslim who's mind set is radical by default?, (I blame it on the inconsistency in doctrines between the democrat and the republican. Even Mr. Hoekstra, one time Chairman, house Committee on intelligence said “What we need is a consistent doctrine that Republicans and
Democrats from one administration to another can embrace,”)! What was the out come of the loosened grip? Up rising here and there in the middle east, Islamic jihadist groups cropping up all over the world in open group and killing for the formation of a Caliphate even in countries like Nigeria. Obama got it all wrong, he crippled Al Qaeda with his intelligence gathering prowess but unleashed a bigger Monster with his diplomatic sense of humour! now that he may have decided to go hard on islamist and it sympathisers and with the coming of the next President from the GOP, the world should brace its self for a third world war tagged "the Jihad War"...
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2014
What can i say.
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Omexonomy: 7:15am On Sep 11, 2014
People have been making attempt to potray satan the devil (obama) in a good light. Even the satanist (americans) themselves knows better that satan his wicked, evil and destructive.
Re: Obama's address To The Arab League by Omexonomy: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2014
Lilimax: shocked shocked
Quite surprise @ highlighted could be coming from No.1 president of the world embarassed
the write up is a nothing but concoted lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi Not Believing In The Igbo-party Again? / Emergency Rule: Tambuwal Recovenes House Thursday / New Taraba Acting Governor Set To Join APC, Jostles For Party Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.