Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? (1727 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) / Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter / Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by lafflaff123(m): 5:42am On Dec 30, 2014
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is not winning the war against Boko Haram. An indication of his fears were confirmed with his recent visit to his kids earlier relocated from the British International School, Lekki, Lagos to London last month. Close aides of the President announced he was going to the United Kingdom without details on his mission last week.

Close sources hinted his recent visit to the United Kingdom was to see his children who he might not see in the next few months of the electioneering campaign. On his visits were some of his close relations to ensure a family re-union.

Prior to the relocation of the children from the British School, his aides had bought a befitting house in upscale London to accommodate the family and their aides, following threats and hints that Boko Haram were on their trails. Observers believed the move by the President preclude the notion that Nigeria is safe and confirms the fears in some quarters that a wholistic approach is being applied to tame insurgency.

If that be the case where lies our hope and confidence that Nigeria is winning the war against Boko Haram Nigeria. Why should a Nigerian soldier put his life on the line when the President has relocated his own immediate family? Who wants to be a sacrificial lamb? These and more probing questions are on the lips of Nigerians who expressed dismay at the development.

As at today, there is no statement credited to the Presidency or his aides on his mission to the United Kingdom.

http://www..com/talk/topic,228475.0.html

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by aresa: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2014
This is just too sad...smh.

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:57am On Dec 30, 2014
He's only trying to take his family to the UK because of the forthcoming election. That's how most of them do, while they keep using other people's senseless children to torment trouble and make their selfish dream comes into reality. I don't know when youth that follows this politicians are gonna be smart. It's all written in the wall. And I believe immediately after the election, if he losses, he will just fly abroad to enjoy his loot and avoid being arrested. I refused to be used for politicians political gain come 2015. Please, let's wise up come this 2015. Don't allow to be used by any politician and be given a stipend. Whenever they call for your help in creating violence and stealing of ballot boxes, ask them for their 1st child to lead you. God bless the good citizens of Nigeria. Good day.

5 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by eleko1: 5:58am On Dec 30, 2014
cheesygrin grin shocked Sukudi44 and dos die hard saTANist,see una life?Jona go lif una behind cos he nor give a damn whether una die or not,his own safety is paramount.Make una Port go APC/support GMB

4 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by benuejosh: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2014
but the children of the poor masses should die ko? when buhari comes next year all will be well?

4 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by M4gunners: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Busy body u 4 sit down look first b4 u start to dey yan pata.
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by BrightEye(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2014
The president is only trying to avoid unnecessary worries on the safety of his family, who are vulnerable to kidnapping and other related risks, especially during this election period and social violence. Let's just cool down and reason well.

3 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by emaculate99: 6:24am On Dec 30, 2014
nice one. but do u know that it has been discovered by
fraudsters that the cashless policy has some loopholes.
read up on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2067562/card-fraudsters-find-big-hole
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by jaso1(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2014
BrightEye:
The president is only trying to avoid unnecessary worries on the safety of his family, who are vulnerable to kidnapping and other related risks, especially during this election period and social violence. Let's just cool down and reason well.
I can see that your brain is in excess of blood.
Some of you who do not know the function of government try to describe it in your own definition, what a dummy style!
Can you remember that one of campaign statement made by some of you fools in 2011 was that GEJ never send any of his children to school abroad? I thinks that was when he deceive you that he had no shoes after 2yrs as head of state.
Some of you are hired to defend GEJ on the media without the skill and this is what you get in a country where poverty has eaten deep some citizen's brain. I believe you're one of them because you've secure a job to ruin your future.

4 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2014
At OP, no wonder nairaland don't regard your source. Peddling in lies!
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by Leebeedo(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2014
The source is a fake link, it ain't goin through
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by lafflaff123(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2014
Leebeedo:
The source is a fake link, it ain't goin through

No. Nairaland keeps changing it if i put it in, i think its a rival blog.
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by eleko1: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2014
U are point,their case is pathetic.Such people can be lead to a slaughter house and be killed.They behave and reason dumb.
jaso1:

Some of you who do not know the function of government try to describe it in your own definition, what a dummy style!
Can you remember that one of campaign statement made by some of you fools in 2011 was that GEJ never send any of his children to school abroad? I thinks that was when he deceive you that he had no shoes after 2yrs as head of state.
Some of you are hired to defend GEJ on the media without the skill and this is what you get in a country where poverty has eaten deep some citizen's brain. I believe you're one of them because you've secure a job to ruin your future.
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by donphilopus: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2014
I thought they said he went there to facilitate the early release of James Ibori!
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by Caseless: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2014
I've always known that effete to be a 'liverless' man.
He should employ tompolo, asari, edwin clark(his warlords) to provide security for his family since his command on the armed forces can't guarantee that(security) for his family.
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by cyprus000: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2014
God be with us come 2015
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by nickxtra(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2014
This is the same post I posted yesterday, on Monday, which has either been deleted or hidden my Mr. Osewa and his crew, because it did not speak well of President Jonathan.
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by teebabsman(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2014
so, wetin concern u
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by taharqa: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2014
donphilopus:
I thought they said he went there to facilitate the early release of James Ibori!
You APC ijioots shld choose which of d 2 Lies to tell us na. Why una dey change mouth na? You guys shld tell these lies well abeg..
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by PapaBrowne(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2014
So Jonathan's kids have schooled in Nigeria all along while kids of local government chairmen have their children schooling in Switzerland.
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by donphilopus: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2014
taharqa:
You APC ijioots shld choose which of d 2 Lies to tell us na. Why una dey change mouth na? You guys shld tell these lies well abeg..

Pls stop the usage of foul language!
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by BrightEye(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2014
jaso1:

Hey cool down dude, it's not upto that! Stop being too harsh on something you aren't certain of so that you wont offend whom you suppose not.

I am not a politician, neither have i ever vote in my life, and i don't think i would this time around, not to talk of being a hired worker as you insist. I was just trying to view issues simply.
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by BrightEye(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2014
eleko1:
U are point,their case is pathetic.Such people can be lead to a slaughter house and be killed.They behave and reason dumb.

Another enthusiast.......... God!
Re: Is President Jonathan Relocating Family To United Kingdom Because Of Boko Haram? by eleko1: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2014
undecided
BrightEye:

Another enthusiast.......... God!

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Need To Respect Lagos. / No Girl Should Be Married Before The Age Of 17- Aisha Buhari, Calls For Legisla / Buhari Meets Petrol Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.