Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) (25244 Views)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / We Are Able(a Touching Story) / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Fatalveli(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2014
[b]Its happening live this weekend. Catch the
conversation live on Nairaland as our
popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity
interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend.
She is not story writer, neither is she a
poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty to behold.
I present to you, the most beautiful girl on
Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss
Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
Do you have questions for the damsel?
Do you want to know the secret behind
her breathtaking beauty?
Do you want to know more about her? The phases of listening in which we enjoy the beauty
of God's handiwork on the beauty queen, her response to such factors as the
simplicity, balance, and proportion of her speeches,
and the eloquence of their her pure heart, then why don't u all fall or rather troop in and let's bombard the beauty pageant with questions. And the observable characteristics of her personalities including age, gender, educational level, group
affiliations, and socio-cultural background we ought to take not of when adapting to our interviewee.... Let's make it lively and I'm sure you all have a lot of questions
This weekend, join us and ask your
questions. Everything will be answered by
our guest.
Date: Saturday 15-11-2014
Time: 2pm-3pm
Venue: http://
www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-
interview-thread-subsidiary-
dammysammytv/9#27964171.
Missing the action is like carrying over a
course! Lol.... U can't afford to miss it like "Papa AJasco"[/b]
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2014
jaymomma:

I av issues with my email.

I see....fix it..and longtym
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by jaymomma(f): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
marioking:

I see....fix it..and longtym

Contact me thru jaydenmomma1@gmail.com
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Geeblaze4(f): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
marioking:

Bloody indeed.......but alas there is not much scars......it will end soonest
hmmn...uhn?oya come and update
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Ann2612(f): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
to God be the glory, it's not easy to cease to be a cult member
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 29, 2015
EPILOGUE

I graduated from the College with a higher grade but I lost the chance of being retained in the school as the most brilliant student in the department due to my waywardness.

Me and Tolulope eventually drifted apart due to pressure from her parents that we were not compatible and it hurts a lot even till today because she was there when all was not, she brought me out of darkness with her aura of love and care and that is something I will always cherish for life!

I came back to my hometown and fortunately I got a tutoring job in a Health college and the pay was manageable (winks) and HAPPILY HE LIVE THEREAFTER!!!

THE END

Moral of the story: never let your situation tie you down, never because of your predicament ruin your future!

1 Like

Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Thanks to all the fans who have contributed to this story. I love you all

Temitopedaniel jennydoris jaymomma bigwig97 princeadepoju kingphilip onemansquad mention handie almacherish tmamuda d9ty7 snowprince07 olasunbophummie pricelesslove Paradise163 nobody smilingazor temmylove28 fatalveli Geeblaze4 horlardorjah Jollyjoy Ann2612

Thanks to you all and those I could nt mention
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Whatsoever lesson you must have derive from this story please share it with me here
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=marioking post=32117984]Thanks to all the fans who have contributed to this story. I love you all

Temitopedaniel jennydoris jaymomma bigwig97 princeadepoju kingphilip onemansquad mention handie almacherish tmamuda d9ty7 snowprince07 olasunbophummie pricesslove Paradise163 nobody smilingazor temmylove28 fatalveli Geeblaze4 horlardorjah Jollyjoy. Thanx 4 d mention. Feel so honoured.
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by bigwig97(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
marioking:
Thanks to all the fans who have contributed to this story. I love you all
Temitopedaniel jennydoris jaymomma bigwig97 princeadepoju kingphilip onemansquad mention handie almacherish tmamuda d9ty7 snowprince07 olasunbophummie pricesslove Paradise163 nobody smilingazor temmylove28 fatalveli Geeblaze4 horlardorjah Jollyjoy Ann2612
Thanks to you all and those I could nt mention
marioking:
Whatsoever lesson you must have derive from this story please share it with me here
thanks for mention. yovr story taught me a lot of things. one of them is to be careful with how i relate with people because i dn't know who is who.. gr8 job is what u have here
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
bigwig97:
thanks for mention. yovr story taught me a lot of things. one of them is to be careful with how i relate with people because i dn't know who is who.. gr8 job is what u have here

Thanks my brother
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=Jollyjoy post=32125499][/quote]

Thanks dear you can also join me on this new story. www.nairaland.com/2027410/agony-love-story-true-love/1#32253531

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Good Are You With Figures Of Speech? Try This Out / 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi / Which Are The Books You Read When You Were Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.