Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Dr Uche Ogah - The Beacon Of Hope For Abia People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Uche Ogah - The Beacon Of Hope For Abia People (848 Views)

Cars Acquired By Ikpeazu For Abia Police / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / My Candidature Will Bring Victory For Abia PDP – Dr Uche Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Uche Ogah - The Beacon Of Hope For Abia People by G51Apostles: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
A keen observer would notice that no election in the past has attracted this widespread attention, even people who are not from this state are showing interest in the happenings towards 2015 elections all because of the presence of a star – Dr Uche ogah.

USO through his candidacy and eventual victory would rekindle our hope and longing for a better and working society. It’s high time we took stock of our progress in living up to the legacy of our founding fathers. Certainly, the task before us is very enormous. Therefore, Ndi Abia needs to make the best choice in the forthcoming election our topmost priorities.
The choice has been made, Dr USO is that choice. The people are unanimous in their choice for a man who embodies the best this state can offer.

He understands the ideals of service to humanity which he has demonstrated all through his years. His record and values reaffirm our fundamental belief that irrespective of where we come from. We are all united in our hunger for a prosperous Abia State.

Re: Dr Uche Ogah - The Beacon Of Hope For Abia People by donmalcolm21(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
I'm not from Abia state but I can attest that Uche Ogah will be the best thing that will happen to Abia state for a long time. I've listened to his testimony in Full Gospel Business Men Fellowship Intl and I can swear he is the best.

1 Like

Re: Dr Uche Ogah - The Beacon Of Hope For Abia People by donmalcolm21(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
I'm not from Abia state but I can attest that Uche Ogah will be the best thing that will happen to Abia state for a long time. I've listened to his testimony in Full Gospel Business Men Fellowship Intl and I can swear he is the real deal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Accident @ Agbeji Lokoja Road In Kogi State / APC Accuses President Jonathan Of Hobnobbing With Ali Modu Sheriff / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.