Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Nptw(nigeria Political Transfer Window) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nptw(nigeria Political Transfer Window) (788 Views)

Nigeria Political Party With Their Motto / Nigeria's Political Quiz 2 / Will Rotational Presidency Solve Nigeria's Political Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nptw(nigeria Political Transfer Window) by gbenga4sure(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
The political transfer window is going on.The PDPfc seems to be the one spending.But the amount they spent,i dont know.
The PDPfc have bought top strikers of the league like mimiko(a.k.a maradona)from LPfc,Ribadu(a.k.a ronaldo)from APCfc and Femi Fani Kayode(from APCfc).Lovers of Nigeria political league can add players that your club bought or sign,and the amount spent on signing them(if only you know that)on this thread.I trust my nairaland paddies.GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Slamed By Washington Post For Using The #bringback Hashtag / Oshiomwhole, Atiku Step Forward Towards APC Presidential Ticket / 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.