Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Question You Wished You Asked Your Parents Before They Died? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question You Wished You Asked Your Parents Before They Died? (662 Views)

Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? / Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? / Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question You Wished You Asked Your Parents Before They Died? by mumumugu(m): 12:28am On Sep 10, 2014
We all had a very different childhood experience. For some it was incredible. Their parents were consistent, loving, and honest. For others, it was the opposite, they were absent, abusive, and broken. Wherever your story lands, we cannot deny that our parents, are still our parents. Our Mothers birthed us. Our Fathers (in most cases) supported us. They changed our diapers, listened to us cry, fed us, worried about us, and ultimately raised us.

But how well do we really know them? Our parents are the most familiar people in the world but also, sometimes, the most mysterious.

Who are they as a person? What were they like when they were growing up? What experiences most impacted their lives? What were their hopes and dreams and regrets?

As adults, so many of us don't ask our parents. Yet there's no better way to become closer to a person, even if you've known her all your life
Re: Question You Wished You Asked Your Parents Before They Died? by b3llo(m): 1:19am On Sep 10, 2014
I will have loved to ask my Mum of blessed memory... How did my Baba came and toast her and her reactuons before they finally got married.
Re: Question You Wished You Asked Your Parents Before They Died? by aboyaji(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2014
GOD dey. My parents are alive. I thank GOD for their lives
Re: Question You Wished You Asked Your Parents Before They Died? by mumumugu(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
b3llo: I will have loved to ask my Mum of blessed memory... How did my Baba came and toast her and her reactuons before they finally got married.

hahaha..i asked my mum dat one ooo . In those days, no toasting. She just had suitors and chose my dad.
Re: Question You Wished You Asked Your Parents Before They Died? by b3llo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
mumumugu:

hahaha..i asked my mum dat one ooo . In those days, no toasting. She just had suitors and chose my dad.

I will interview my Baba and know the kind of words he used and his strategy.
Re: Question You Wished You Asked Your Parents Before They Died? by mumumugu(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2015
Who did i inherit my mumuness from

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Constructive Criticism / Thread For Muslim Brothers Ready For Aqeedu / 10 Suprising Ways Marriage Makes You Healthier!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.