Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? (3851 Views)

Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by tee59(f): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Its been a month now dt I lost my mother. But what I discovered over d period of her death is dt I always feel her presence around me. She has appeared to me physically once and several times in my dream. Dear nairalanders, can you explain to me why is it so. Tnks.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sorry about your mum
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Consult your pastor / Alfa Consult your pastor / Alfa
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by achinaboy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
rip, but can you explain the physical part
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Dexpro: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
tee59:
Its been a month now dt I lost my mother. But what I discovered over d period of her death is dt I always feel her presence around me. She has appeared to me physically once shocked shocked shocked and several times in my dream. Dear nairalanders, can you explain to me why is it so. Tnks.

Nka Odikwa Serious!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by CaseyBlee(f): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
tee59:
Its been a month now dt I lost my mother. But what I discovered over d period of her death is dt I always feel her presence around me. She has appeared to me physically once and several times in my dream. Dear nairalanders, can you explain to me why is it so. Tnks.
Maybe it becoz u think about her alot.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by CaseyBlee(f): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
tee59:
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by hope4charles(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
tee59:
I am afraid for you, hope she doesn't intend taking you along, when one is dead he or she has no relation with the living, I believe a demon or familiar spirit is capitalising on your love for her and taking her image and showing up around you, be careful before they start saying you sacrifice rabbit, fish, slippers, fowl, bird and even that your smartphone, lastly my condolences.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Miami11: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
When people die their spirit lives on and it's normal for a person that was close to you to linger around. They cannot do anything harmful but they protect you as angels.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by 5minsmadness: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
tee59:

She might be worried about you. Are you still grieving and always thinking about her? Has she been buried? Do you have anything of hers that was very dear to her?
What is the main reasons for her appearing to you in dreams, is it usually to comfort you or spend time with you or do you feel she's disturbed?
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Flexherbal(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
It is because you think of her all the time.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by tee59(f): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
5minsmadness:

She might be worried about you. Are you still grieving and always thinking about her? Has she been buried? Do you have anything of hers that was very dear to her?
What is the main reasons for her appearing to you in dreams, is it usually to comfort you or spend time with you or do you feel she's disturbed?
Nice response.Now am relieved.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
tee59

It's because your mother loves you.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
5minsmadness:

There are no worries "on the other side".
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by 5minsmadness: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mindfulness:

There are no worries "on the other side".
Says who?

Her mother might be worried about her and is not moving on cos of it.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by 5minsmadness: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
tee59:
Nice response.Now am relieved.
Glad to hear it.
Stop worrying about her. She's in a much better place. As soon as you realise this and are at peace you'll see that the visits will stop.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
5minsmadness:

Says who?

Her mother might be worried about her and is not moving on cos of it.

I say so.

Moving on to where? grin
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by tee59(f): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
hope4charles:

I am afraid for you, hope she doesn't intend taking you along, when one is dead he or she has no relation with the living, I believe a demon or familiar spirit is capitalising on your love for her and taking her image and showing up around you, be careful before they start saying you sacrifice rabbit, fish, slippers, fowl, bird and even that your smartphone, lastly my condolences.
I dont believe what u posted.She was my mother,she loved me when she was alive. So she cant take me along.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by 5minsmadness: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mindfulness:

I say so.

Moving on to where? grin
There undecided
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Kondomatic(m): 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Miami11:
When people die their spirit lives on and it's normal for a person that was close to you to linger around. They cannot do anything harmful but they protect you as angels.
Are you a Christian?
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Miami11: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
Are you a Christian?
Yes I am
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by sisisioge: 1:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Wowzer!

Na serious ghost discussion thread be this. Babes, the next time u feel her around you try to talk to her. Don't be scared, if she indeed loved u then tell her to stop frightening you with her presence. Of course, assure her she will always be loved by you. It is well, may our good Lord give you and yours the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Lontrra: 2:08am On Mar 11, 2016
wow,she appeared to you physically !! How was the experience like?
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by tellwisdom: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
If u are observant enough, you would perceive a strange perfume. That automatically means, the person is around

1 Like

Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by ladyF(f): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2016
Eeyah cry I'm pretty sure it's your mind playing games with you....sorry for your loss cry
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Acidosis(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2016
Seeing the dead is not a good thing, family or not.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Homorlayor20(f): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2016
Try to think less about her although it is not easy at all,when I lost my dad,there were time I will brood over his demise till I start crying ,I always saw him in the dream those times.my condolenses cry
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Homorlayor20(f): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Try to think less about her although it is not easy at all,when I lost my dad,there were time I will brood over his demise till I start crying ,I always saw him in the dream those times.my condolenses cry[/color][color=#770077][im
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by misreal(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2016
tee59:
appeared to you "physically" in your "dream"??my dear the good book says after death cometh judgement.whatever is appearing to you is not your mother.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by misreal(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Miami11:
op just behave like say u no see this write up.this is rubbisshhhh
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Richy4(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2016
U are kind of depress over the demise of your mum.... Maybe u brood over her constantly...I do not think your claim is real

I suggest u take a bit of a holiday or break outside your community. That will distract u a lot and help heal the depression.... If u can't afford it and u got a job, then get busy, that will give u less and less time to think...

Sorry about your loss dear
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by jashar(f): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
tee59:
I dont believe what u posted.She was my mother,she loved me when she was alive. So she cant take me along.

She may look like your mother doesn't mean who/what you saw is your mother.

Take heart dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. / Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family / 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.