Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan (2111 Views)

Sheriff ‘to Lead’ PDP For Three Months / We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger / I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by anag0900: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

deny your profession and see yourself have accelerated ebola symptoms

amen to your prayers if I'm denying, but if what you spewing is falsehood. may Ebola, dengue fever, bubonic plague, madcow disease, all forms of known cancer and HIV wipe away your family tree.
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by Afroconnect: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2014
APC shut up ur f-cking mouths...u have more suspected terrorists sponsors within you than the PDP you have no moral edge on this than the PDP- el-rufai is a suspect,even u Lar via your comments are a chief boko suspect.

Sheriff has business interests in Chad and he is a prominent figure regardless,being in a Photograph with the President does not mean they went there togetheror he was in his entourage.

This does not mean I love Goodluck or the way he is running things,I think he is too slow,and a bit too ambitious for second term job without doing much in this dispensation.

APC is no better than pdp,worse still is that APC always condemn our military without proffering solutions.

Tinubu is stealing Lagos blind owning all the private establishments in Lagos-pls only Fshola and oshiomola and aregbosola are a bit worthy to be called leaders,the rest of APC members are political hijackers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This President Jonathan's Posture In Baga / Why Sen Saraki Should Not Become The Senate President Of Nigeria / REJOINDER: Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.