Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337563 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2005
Please has anyone been able to get the conculding episodes. there are still about a 100 more.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2005
100... no kidding?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2005
Yes oh! There about 258 episodes in all. I was thinking other posters on this thread had read all.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2005
ok
ive read all that is that link. cant believe there is still so much left
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2005
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

can anyone tell me if AIT is still showing Paloma or not cos there are making me sick right now cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2005
ohh arent they showing it again. i get home so late. i dint even know
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jhide(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2005
Hi, I am actually new in Nairaland.

Can see no one in here knows where Cuando Seas Mia is heading? Forgive me but just got to say it. Paloma happens to own all of Lorenzos properties and Diego is adopted. So I heard because a friend says his sister has the book.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2005
i always knew AIT wouldnt finish it.
Hi Jide. Go and introduce yourself at the new users section so we can welcome you properly
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by packdee(m): 3:20am On Oct 27, 2005
hi, my friends there, I am in Bangkok Thailand. I have a good news for you who want to know the conculding episodes. Just follow this link.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/viewall?forumid=275560&it=9
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2005
Thanks plenty kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by allonym: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2005
btw, the language is spanish - cuando seas mia - When You're Mine
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by packdee(m): 5:12am On Oct 31, 2005
i found the final episode video here
http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2005
Thanks. I've been there and was able to read some episodes before the concluding one.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2005
hi everyone. i just saw on tv now, AIT apologises for the break and will continue transmission of our favorite soap tonight at 9 pm. so if u like pictures to go along with what u've read so far then i suggest u tune in. cheers. smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2005
smiley wink wink wink HURRAY!!!, AIT are now back on air guys, i feel like i just won an American visa lottery cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by everly(f): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2005
Hi, it is great to know that a whole lot of us are interested in this soup. Maybe it will help AIT conclude it because the are used to not concluding.

Anyway, I know that Paloma and Diego with be happy together, and that Paloma is the heir to the Senchez and Deigo with the son to that Company Lawyer that was sacked by Febian, but because of his relationship with Paloma which is based on love, materiality will not stop Paloma from marrying him.

Happying viewing to all.

Cheers
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by everly(f): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2005
Friends, I never know that Diego had such beautiful smiles. Did you notice the peace he had when he was with Paloma, in fact he does not want to go back to el cafetario. But I suspected his problem now would be Febian, he would try to break them up with lies.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by everly(f): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2005
Thanks to you Packdee for making available the synopsis of Cuando Seas Mia, I followed the link and it is lovely to know that some of us search wide in programs like this.

I am this anxious because as you all know AIT will definitely not find the soap and will therefore keep us all in suspense, but with your help Packdee, that has been ruled out.

Thanks to you all for keeping the forum alive.

Happy reading
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by everly(f): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2005
Come O! this barbara of a woman should give herself a break or she will break down, imagine how she stresses herself because of another woman's problem, meanwhile her own in there steering on her face. and that Berenice of a wife, she is nothing but a flirt, can you imagine, and she is alway suspect my innocent Diego. Barnado is not comfortable with His brother Febian, but I dont know why he choose to involve himself in Febian's fictitious dealing.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by joycee: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2005
oh! i just found a treasure..
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by everly(f): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2005
Joycee, what treasure did you find? Anyway family, how are you all enjoying Deigo and Paloma's new found love? I pray it continues, but with the way Babara is going, she is going to definitely find out something.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by everly(f): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2005
Joycee you are welcome to the family, we share views and I believe U will enjoy our forum.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2005
i love this soap sooo much, i just pray AIT will not stop along the way again.
@joycee pls tell us the treasure u found??
pls did anyone watch friday's episode on AIT? they started early so i missed it
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2005
hi guys, i'm stuck. i followed the last link but couldnt read beyond episodes 170 or there abouts. tried to see if i could watch the concluding video offered for free, but i couldnt. someone please rescue me. i NEED to read the remaining episodes. i just NEED to.

as for AIT, i bet they wont end the soap. not with 238 episodes.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by superjanny: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2005
Hi there! my name is Jan and im watching this drama in THailand. Right now it's showing in Thailand and i am one of the Biggest Fans! i luv watching it! thanks to Khun Pakdee for posting such a wonderful website for me to watch the final episode of this drama..! thanks a lot! i'm so sure that khun pakdee must really enjoy watching it so much that you were able to find out many cool websites bout this drama! thanks a lot again! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2005
@bagoma, i followed that link also and it stopped at episode 170.wow! there are sooo many twists and turns to the story, i'll like to know what eventually happened
@superjanny, whats the website address where u watched the final episode?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2005
@ gentleone, my sister no be small twist and turn o.

i just want to get to the end. i need to finish the story because i know AIT will never finsh it.
someone please help out, anybody pleeeeease..... delarontus, where are thou?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bunmio1(f): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2005
pls whats up would diego still travel 2 d horsienda or would he not
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by playboy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2005
What is all this noise about "when you are mine",its just a soap for crying out loud.I have learnt my lesson in the past;never get addicted to all these soaps or you will regret it.I m really not bothered if they discontinue or not and you guys should take a cue from that.For the love of Okoro,you guys should focus your viewing eyes on more important issues on TV
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2005
more important issues like what, my brother?
playboy, someone once told me that jack became a dull boy because he was all seriousness and no fun! lipsrsealed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2005
hey @playboy, whats up with you? i'm addicted to this soap n i dont see anyway i can "disaddict" myself grin
well, its just fun really, the suspense n all.....
like bagoma said, all work n no play............
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by playboy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2005
well well,I tot I could get some attention there and attenion I got.Anyway guys what I m really saying is that dont get too addicted to these soaps that doesnt end,belive me you may still have three years to watch.I d rather watch Nigerian soaps that I know will surely come to an end.I once started sunset beach but the day I discovered I still have 3 years to watch I lost all interest.
ps:All play and no work makes jack a poverty stricken and hungry man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.