Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337557 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 12:25am On Oct 07, 2005
A certain Becky sent me this:

hello there and good job

pls, tell lovers of cuando seas mia showing on AIT weekdays by 9 to 10pm to mail me for downloaded episodes.

becky ambrose

Click Here To Send Becky A Private Message
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by glenda: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2005
please send me all the episode from 1 to 20
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2005
@ Seun ive sent her a pm for over one week. still no replies. is she for real?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by angel2k(f): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2005
does anyone think how paloma is treating diego is right?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2005
of course yes
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kimono(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2005
Dear all,

Just want to make a correction in the naration of the story:

Pauloma arrived late to Hacienda as she didn't return on the promised date. She was detained at the Port of Exit: London/Entry: Cassablanca because she does not have her complete papers. When she was coming back, she used Pauloma all through and didnt reveal her Elana Olvares identity and that caused her a lot. She wanted to forget her London experince in totality hence her decision to stick to Pauloma on her way back.

Diego actually waited for the expiration of that promised date before progressing with his marraige plan with Berenice. For that, I think he tried. He erred in not explaining to Pauloma what London looks like and not leaving an address or phone number via which she could talk to him in London.

Diego and Pauloma caused what's happening in their life. It is hard for Pauloma to believe & forgive Diego because he's married to someone faking love outside and being hurt inside (Berenice). I wish Elena/Pualoma could listen to her heart and forgive Diego. I believe Diego will accept her whole heartedly even at the expense of his inheritance to Berenice if they divorce.

There is also the issue of who has baby first in the Sabrano family: Diego and Fabian. I just pray Fabian would not put Diego and Elena in trouble.

In all, it's an intresting story. What do you guys think about Pauloma's mum?

Kimono.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2005
Hey girl thanx plenty.
Paloma's mum is alright!
whats there to think about her?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kimono(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2005
really nothing. she's just a great mum; about the size of her daughter. lol.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2005
true. but whats up with Diego's sister? who is she dating?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2005
whats up with the first baby of the sabrano family? what happens to who gives birth 1st? i dint understand that part
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2005
whats AIT up to, now. they've moved from repeating the episodes now they failed to air it completely. does anyone have any idea wat there peoblem is? hmm it wont be funny to suspend us like this o, AIT is renowned for this kind of stunt.(never ending their soaps) make una help us beg them o! angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by evan: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2005
Hi Girls,
I read all the conversations you had about Paloma and Diego, but I have read the ending of that story the only thing I am lacking is the episode guide,please if any one of you has seen the episode guide and the only probelm is that you can't read it because it is written in spanish please feel free to tell me the web site i can translate it okay.

SPOILER ALERT!

[size=4pt]well if you want to know what happened in the end, its this , Fabian Died while trying to kill Diego, his wife got pregnant for him, and he knew about it while dying, Bernice got pregnant for someone else and she ran away but she died in a car accident, and Paloma and Diego did eventually get married sorrowfully because fabian died.
Thats about all I know and as you can see there is still a very big gap to fill so I will love it if you can help me out okay!![/size]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2005
just type in cuando seas mia into google...it will bring up a lot of spanish info....do yoyu mean you understand spanish?
As per Ait...i dont know whats going on o... i watched it on mitv yesterday. they showed when Julian died. even they are repeating...i have no idea why!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2005
shocked shocked shocked WAO! I never knew u could come back this early cos i thought u said 3 weeks then u will have more time to discuss.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2005
shocked shocked shocked shocked HEY!! ARE U REALLY DERE?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2005
yes. i said il be more chanced to watch it from three weeks. but ive been here. everyother day. i kept wondering why you stoped posting
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2005
see the above posts. ive been posting like everyday. i guess you misunderstood me. LOL
So wats up? i herad AIT doesnt show it again.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2005
There's something about Paloma's mum because is obvoius she's hiding something. She once dated Diego's grandfather before he died.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2005
yeah i read that some where
that they started speculating if they were related or something
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by domentrus(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2005
Hi Uche,

i also was wondering when i did not see anyone posting until i saw u yesterday, well its not that AIT aint showing again, its just that they are now behind cos i wonder why they have to go back to episode`s shown b4.

So i will like to knw, what are the latest development, cos i,v lost count of the episode now and moreso, is MITV now ahead of AIT.

Hope to get a response from u?

hv a nice day......... wink wink wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2005
Julian just died according to mitv's show. i think they are behind Ait
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2005
yes indeed, they are behind ait. the good news is this, ait has now gotten to where they stopped before repeating the episodes so perhaps today we'll see a continuation to the story. my fingers are are crossed.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lollipopps(f): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2005
Well guys from yesterday's show AIT is back alive .. i just hope they dont go back repeating... Paloma has finaly gone back . She was really eager to get back to see diego and .. really i dont knw if diego was dreamming or was it reality .?? cos Paloma walked right into the office and Diego saw her ..and she said something like i am sorry i cldnt get back to the office yesterday ..but i am BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SUSPENSE!SUSPENCE!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2005
Hey thanks. pls keep us updated
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2005
AIT are at it again o, no show today. well i want to blame it on the champions league. hpoefully tomorrow they'd put their acts together and get the show going again!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by packdee(m): 2:42am On Oct 20, 2005
want to know the whole story of 'Cuando Seas Mia' please try this
http://www.geocities.com/trvws/
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2005
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

I've been reading all the episodes!! Thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2005
Thanks. ive been reading it since then and having fun
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lollipopps(f): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2005
infactt i am so glad ... thanks am having so much fun reading the episodes .THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by chionyi: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2005
can someone help me on where to get the conclusionpart of this soap opera? I have finished reading the episodes at geocities.
The telenovela is a great one indeed.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lollipopps(f): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2005
yes the concluding episodes arent showing ....does anyone knw how we can get to the concluding part ?
thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2005
sad Help i can only read one episode at a time. The site keeps saying i should try back in an hour's time. This is frustrating! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.