Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337848 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Emmaco(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2006
Rafael fabian's right hand man nd graciela a.k.a "oh my nerves" former secretary to d boss in el cafetalero
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Emmaco(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2006
Thanks mimmy1 nd white lady. i really do appreciate but i've still got some more questions to ask. Wat happened to rafael perez nd graciela aka "oh my nerves"
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dominica: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2006
I understand that Paloma is the rightful person in Satuszubrano's wealth as i was told that One Francisco and Diego's father were adopted son? I will like someone to confirm this. Some says they read the story on the web, can someone send me the website where to read the story as well.

Regards
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2006
@Dominica
Check the posts of page 18 on this forum from top, you'll get the siye it not hard at all only there is no translation to episodes 171-end. Good luck
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Aggie(f): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2006
check d previous page, u would get it,
www.novelahitz.com\cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mikebuddy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2006
Kay i no know wetin thing topic dey talk!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by shirley(f): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2006
Is there anyway i can get episo 140 up-ward
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bbaby3(f): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2006
hey u all are we just gonna allow AIT get away wiv all dis, its just not fair.lik i said am so addicted, mayb its cos i share polomas b.day.i feel really cheated. wot are we gonna do? undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mika2: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2006
For all u lovers of this soaps, pls enjoy this.

Episode 171 – 180
Diego remains hidden in the Farm San Jose and the police are looking for him. Juan Francisco does not know how to help without affecting his son. The police come for Diego and do not find him because Matilde warns him and she helps him escape. Daisy delivers to Jorge Fabián's financial conditions. Avellaneda is on the verge of saying to him to Paloma what happens, but he decides to wait because Jorge asks him for it. Fabián looks for Marcia and Jimena answers the phone, he says to him that he should remind to him that these diskettes mean the failure of the company of his father.
Jorge calls Diego to say to him that he already located the wife of Julián Méndez and that it is ready to collaborate to sink Fabián. Diego calls him to Pigeon London and asks him to sell to him the crop of San Jose. Fabián comes to Marcia's department and realizes that this one took a bottle of pills to sleep. Juan Manuel is going to the lawyer's office to declare. Marcia finishes in the hospital and Carlos says to Fabián Diego calls Paloma in London and asks her to help him sell the crop of San Jose. Fabián comes to Marcia's apartment and realizes that she took a bottle of pills to sleep. Juan Manuel is going to the lawyer's office to declare. Marcia finishes in the hospital and Carlos says to Fabián that if he sees him again next to his daughter he kills him. Fabián tells Barbara that Marcia tried to commit suicide. The doctor says to Carlos and Jimena that Marcia needs professional help. Inés goes as far as to the Treasury San Jose to see Diego. Avellaneda asks Carlos Fontalvo to accompany him to speak with the Secretary of Agriculture, Carlos says to Avallaneda that Marcia is very badly and he cannot help. Barbra says to Angela that they have to do something to prevent Bernardo from opening his mouth or Fabián is going to end in the jail. Maldonado tells Fabián that Diego has another demand of his mother-in-law. Diego says to Inés that the advice orders to burn all the coffee plantations of White House. Juan Francisco is going to see Carlos Fontalvo and asks him to help save el cafetalero. Bernardo is going to declare to the lawyer's office. Jorge says to Daniela that he cannot move Inés's money since they froze her account together with those of el cafetalero and there is no money to pay Diego's debt. Bernardo says to Juan Manuel that he is going to resign from the shipping company to go away from his family. The police stop Juan Manuel for the crime of fraud in indignation of Fabián Sánchez Serrano. Inés says to Juan Francisco that Diego is going to return when he is sure that he can demonstrate his innocence. Constanza is going to see Fabián and this one offers his help to sink Diego. Angela asks Juan Francisco to attempt to trust Fabián. Constanza suggests to Fabián to buy the debt that Diego has on the Hacienda. Bernardo comes to Fabián's apartment and told him that Juan Manuel is in the jail for his fault. Avellaneda calls Paloma and says to her that she has to return as soon as possible to Mexico. Paloma speaks with Daniela and says to her that she does not find Diego for any side and wants to warn him that the day after tomorrow she returns to Mexico. Solidad and Giancarlo come to the apartment of Paloma in London. Angela warns Fabián that Juan Francisco knows where Diego is hidden. Diego says to Jorge that they have to move forward the meeting with the exporters but that he should support it secretly so that Fabián does not find out. Diego returns to Mexico. Mariano comes to the office of Paloma in London and was informs that she left for Mexico. Diego speaks to London with Mariano and says to him that Fabián has very serious problems and that it involved him and Paloma. Fabián finds out about the meeting with the exporters and he asks Maldonado to warn the police so that they stop Diego.
Fabián asks Maldonado to warn the police so that they stop Diego. Mariano warns Avellaneda that it will return immediately to Mexico to help Diego and Paloma. Fabián says to his grandmother that it should withdraw the record against Diego. Diego says to Mariano that if it does not give turned out his plan it should deliver to the authorities. Jorge discovers that Fabián cancelled the meeting with the exporters and that it put a pitfall to Diego. Diego and Aurelio flee of the police. Jorge and Daniela are going to see Quiroz at the jail and offer him help in exchange for the fact that he declares against Fabián. Diego comes to the airport for Paloma and San Jose takes her to the farm. Fabián says to Avellaneda that he has the declaration that Rafael Pérez did in Brazil. Daniela tells her grandmother and to Juan Francisco that Fabián cancelled the meeting that Diego had with the exporters and that warned he warned the police so that they stopp it. Diego calls Fabián and says to him that he should stop to Paloma in peace, which will be delivered to the authorities and which will ratify his declaration. Paloma and Diego spent the night together in the cascade. Marcia calls to Barbra and says to her that she already know that Fabián saved her life. Paloma asks Diego if he does not go away to marry her, Diego says to her that he already does not love her. Mariano comes to the cascade for Paloma. Diego demands that Mariano should fulfill his promise and should take to Paloma to return to London. Diana warns Daniela already that Diego has beeb aprehendieron. Avellaneda is disliked for having no elements to defend Elena and Diego. Jimena finds out that Marcia escaped from the clinic. Marian leads Paloma to Solidad and refuses to answer her questions. Marcia calls Fabián and warns him that she will take a decision. Avellaneda presses to Mariano to speaking with Diego so that it retracts his declarations. Manuel says to Bernardo that he wants that his lawyer be Latorre. Inés slaps Ángela on having seen her coming with Barbra from the prison. Inés manages to approach Diego to say to him she will defend him but she does not resist the impression and falls down unconsciously. Inés is taken to the hospital since she suffers an attack. Diego does not accept Paloma decision to be in Mexico. The doctor informs Inés's state to her family. Daniela demands that Barbra and Ángela to leave the hospital, Juan Francisco supports her. Giancarlo proposes to Palona to go away, Solidad consoles her. Giancarlo suspects raisin a little and wants to speak with Diego. Diego pleads guilty with the judge before Jorge's annoyance that accuses Fabián. Avellaneda is in accordance with Jorge in offering to Rafael a cover, Enrique will go to Brazil to speak with Rafael. Ángela denies everything that Marcia says to Barbra. Paloma decides to return to London and asks to Solidad to accompany her. Fabián enters without being seen to see Inés who falters on having listened to it. The doctor warns Inés's state is serious and she may die. A priest offers help to Marcia on having seen her desperate. Giancarlo promises to Solidad that he will reach her in London. Constanza demands Maldonado that they should condemn Diego for murder. Ángela threatens Bernardo to prevent Quiroz of the jail goes out if it does not support Fabián. Diego asks Jorge that they should investigate the person who warned Fabián of the meeting with the exporters. Paloma demands Avellaneda that he should say to her why he made her return to Mexico. Maldonado warns Fabián he will be able to buy the debt of Casablanca. Mariano tells Paloma that he is her friend and Diego warned him he does not need his help. Cristina accepts to be Miguel's partner on business that will carry out in Europe. Jeremy warns Jorge they went so far as to impound the hacienda.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mika2: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2006
I still have episode 181-238. If anyone is interested pls contact me.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by desiretom(f): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2006
this soap opera is a blast...i feel so much part of the whole thing.......what ait is doing is not fair...................
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ty4eva(f): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2006
uchetobi,
nepa doesn't allow me watch ofte too but i heard there's this site where u cna catch up on happenings and events as they unfold but the site does not have wht will happne @ d end so u don't stop watching.
www.telenovella.tv. try it
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mikebuddy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2006
Lets talk the one i know abeg!.
Supa Stori.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2006
Post a thread for that.
This is "Mia" Forum.

*Big Shot*[sup][/sup]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mikebuddy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2006
cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2006
Is that hotting?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mikebuddy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2006
Maybe.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Z4M4eva(f): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2006
Awww... smiley kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2006
Personally, I guess I have missed Paloma and Cuando Seas Mia a lot.

I really missed my dear wife Paloma (I hope Diego won't kill me over this).

Well, Let's just hope we get our normal transmittion back again!

safe!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2006
Diana should be the one to pay for all these rubbish on ground now!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2006
Don't you think
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2006
Don't you think
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2006
@Spikelord.
Why should Diana be the one to deal with what happen
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2006
@mika2
Where did you get the episode (The site) or if you cannot disclose it , you can post the rest on the forum for everyone to see. Be assured you;ll be rewarded
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bummit: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2006
Well i don't think Diana should suffer for any problem because she only acted on love.
I think Fabian and partly Diego should be blame for all the problem.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jaya(f): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2006
Mika2 ...

Please let us know where do you get the episode 181 - the end?
Or could you please e-mail it to me at erronz123@gmail.com

I'd be really appreciate that ... Thank you!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bummit: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2006
wink Hi Mika, can u please tell us how to contact you.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abeleon(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2006
me too, o. i beg. make una try send me too. mails4abel@yahoo.com .dat kin' tin.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mwangie: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2006
Hello, am new to this forum. I love watching this soap. i would like the episodes 180-238 pliz. Email me mwasimate@yahoo.com.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mikebuddy(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2006
I need it also please some e mail me
mikebuddy@nairaland.com.ng shocked
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by KingD: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2006
Hello Mikebuddy,
Thanks for helping to keep the cuando seas mia spirit alive at a time when AIT or whoever decided to create a vacuum. Please share the remaining episodes with all of us here. You know I tried getting the episodes in Spanish and through the internet, I translated it. But it did not come out well; it was actually more confusing. So please share with us.
kingd
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by KingD: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2006
Sorry I am talking to Mika2 and not mikebuddy. Mika2 please post the remaining episodes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.