Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] (13728 Views)

TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2014
madgoat: Wat kind of childish attitude are d onlookers displaying? Those pple dat took pictures of her are all f00ls. Now i understand why dey say u av 'overgrown babies' in private universities. In their hrt, dey wish dey had the guts to dress like dat.
so so true,1000 likes,500 shares.
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by ifoundmyperfect: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2014
I don't see any humiliation.. angry angry angry
All I see are bunch of nitwits and onlookers shamelessly displaying their folly
And gawking at a runway model wannabe... undecided undecided undecided
Am I missing something..?
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by vascey(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
ifoundmyperfect: I don't see any humiliation.. angry angry angry
All I see are bunch of nitwits and onlookers shamelessly displaying their folly
And gawking at a runway model wannabe... undecided undecided undecided
Am I missing something..?

Nope you are not. That's exactly what it is.
The people snapping her are actually making fools of themselves.

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Melinde: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Fools and hypocrites
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Name of the school or this picture doesn't exist

2 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Chubhie: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
You've got to love her guts for going against perceived norms. She will make a kill in the business world. Looks fragile yet, her spirit is gallant. Respect.

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Absolutely nothing wrong with her dressing

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by bankyblue(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
on the last day that Girl could make heaven and those holy once runninng after her might not.
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by mstik(f): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Stupidity in its highest level undecided

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Abbey2sam(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
olatade: 4 her mind,na celeb she be cheesy

no publicity is a bad publicity.....

If you doubt me ask the kadashians
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by nwaobitex: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
poo
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Dreyl(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Too many hypocrites in Nigeria,Smh.

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by soilsista(f): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
I didn't read all the comments so maybe it has already been said. That pic was taken in UKZN, OP get your facts straight before starting a thread.
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by seankay(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
martyns303: This pics wasn't taken in Nigeria but South Africa and it wasn't cos of her dressing.
Because of what then?
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Baddestguyp(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
smh @ those jobless mofos taking pics of her behind

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by kahanma(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nigerians with their downgraded mentality. Is this dress code indecency ? grin
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by demianebere(f): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
dont mind dem na people mata dem go dey poke there stupid nose put...
tobillionaire: why didnt they giv her rum to sign autographs 4 dem
:Pdont mind dem na people mata dem go dey poke there stupid nose put...
tobillionaire: why didnt they giv her rum to sign autographs 4 dem
i like her dressing Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by timijohnston: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello guys....

i know most of us here have heard about the board game monopoly. its a wonderful game and i enjoyed playing it growing up. Anyway id like for you guys to help me out.

What Strategies do you think would be good foR me to use in selling monopoly in Nigeria. BY THE WAY GUYS ITS MONOPOLY LAGOS STATE EDITION so im really excited about it!!!!

THANKS GUYS YOU'RE THE BEST!!

2 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by ideyhere(f): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Airforce1: Only Road side prosttitutes dress like that

I guess you patronize them regularly to be conversant with how they dress undecided

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
She is a real Bimbo n a pathetic fool. Didnt she read d rules of d sch b4 she got admitted? Olodo girl y she no go public university?
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Cmoyor: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Op pls mind ur bizness
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by koodyspice: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
See how kidnappers ran away from Ebola patient because of the virus, this is extremely mad o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmVKcjGjerQ
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Chickenstew: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
This picture is from a South Africa university.

2 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by ideyhere(f): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Olufemiolaolu: She is a real Bimbo n a pathetic fool. Didnt she read d rules of d sch b4 she got admitted? Olodo girl y she no go public university?

And you are? undecided

4 Likes

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by drnairalov: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
bloggers may God 4give u see as U lie.., this pix was Bleep taken in South africa and not Nigeria...why cook up such lie 2 seel ur blog..na why I no dey believe una story..choi see lie ooo pics wey I knw say na Sout african peeps take am.
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by ideyhere(f): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Its a free world and everybody is entitled to dress whichever way they deem fit...you don't have to put somebody down because of how they choose to act.

Last bomb: Give me her body and I'll definitely rock that dress tongue

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by polz(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
olatade: 4 her mind,na celeb she be cheesy
Wetin she cum b_ if tiwa savage, no b d same pix dem go snp her.+ u knw were diz babe pix don reach??
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by polz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Olufemiolaolu: She is a real Bimbo n a pathetic fool. Didnt she read d rules of d sch b4 she got admitted? Olodo girl y she no go public university?
Y she go go public skul?? undecided

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Yemmanuel: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Well I don't see anytin bad regardin her dress bt I felt thr is somtin behind her those pple are snapping. Morova, I doubt dat dis happened 4 dis our naija

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
like seriously..?
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
hahahaha.......

donno y its funny to me.....

na just laugh ...d onlookers dey giv me....

chaie..!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eksu Unclaimed Certificate: / ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" / 5 Easy Steps To Insert References In Your Project/ Thesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.