Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] (13729 Views)

TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
yeah,i agree.Market pple stillz.
But do u tink your friends in Hebron wuld see someone like dis and start following and taking pictures?You knw very well dat dey are more sophisticated than that.Besides,dey dont even use phones.
If she had done something abominable,she no go dey waka by herself-security for don carry am.
PPle who behave like dis i'll only be found in villages.
Why didnt he just put the name of the school?
Dont trust all these bloggers...dey sell Poo
haryomikun:
But really dese guys didn't act well naw. Taking pix of her and not even bothering †̥Φ hide d fact dat they were doing so. I for one would have been very very angry Woodcrest Mayor

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by haryomikun(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: yeah,i agree.Market pple stillz.
But do u tink your friends in Hebron wuld see someone like dis and start following and taking pictures?You knw very well dat dey are more sophisticated than that.Besides,dey dont even use phones.
If she had done something abominable,she no go dey waka by herself-security for don carry am.
PPle who behave like dis i'll only be found in villages.
Why didnt he just put the name of the school?
Dont trust all these bloggers...dey sell Poo
Yeah. True bro. Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ always see reason. Sorry for saying that. I was really angered by d pix I saw

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
adorable29:

For all we know it might even be a scene from a Zimbabwe movie flick. This crazy bloggers tell all sorts of lies and gullible people believe anything and everything they read.

Its obvious those people are not Nigerians. We no dey get so many people with big foreheads in one spot!

Chai ur wicked oh... What happend to africa united?!
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
smiley
haryomikun:
Yeah. True bro. Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ always see reason. Sorry for saying that. I was really angered by d pix I saw

1 Like

Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Gloria3389(f): 2:22am On Sep 13, 2014
like her for one thing...she showed her colour with no pretence....not an hypocrite like most of the pple taking her pic... if nothing is done to her,very soon more students will join her and show their colours too...
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by jesusjewel1(f): 4:21am On Sep 13, 2014
amiskurie:
Omo ale ni e!
a gwa go gi na aru a diroghi..... a ne kwu ihe kampa..... e na ko jazz...dego ihe mmadu nwerike gwu.... anu panma!
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by free2ryhme: 4:27am On Sep 13, 2014
Name of the christian university ?
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by duni04(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Good for her. Na by force to see your thighs? All these wayward gals trying to force their unclothedness down our throats.
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
I almost quoted someone but I changed my mind.

She looks gorgeous. Love her confidence. Lmao at the title, does she look humiliated? Obviously the blog was written by one of the fat, bitter bystanders trailing her ass like local dummies.
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by akeemstunna(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
have been bringing you guys exclusive interviews with your favorite entertainers, first it was Nigerian fast rising star B. Rhymszs, you can read that here and today guys, i bring to you an exclusive interview with Nigerian Idol season 4 winner Evelle, on this chat, she talks about herself, education and career... read the interview below:

Tell us about yourself

My names are Evelyn Ibhade Zibili,23yrs old from Edo state..I am born into a family of 10 and am the last from behind..wink*...I think that's enough introduction...lol

Are you a graduate yet or undergraduate? continue... http://www..com/2014/09/-exclusive-i-dropped-out-of.html

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: SEE How This Beautiful Girl Was Humiliated In Public [photo] by Dolcilicious(f): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
I love this babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU To Tinubu: "We Have Been On The Same Salary Since 2009" / 5 Easy Steps To Insert References In Your Project/ Thesis / 2019 UTME: JAMB's List Of Prohibited Items In Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.