Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo (44373 Views)

Dr Enemuo's wife have Died of ebola in lagos / Breaking: Ebola Goes Out Of Control As 21 Quarantined In Enugu - Fg / Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Dammytrager(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2014
jasonOtii: JUST FOR YOU ALL TO KNOW AND STOP RUNNING YOUR SILLY MOUTHS SAYING RUBBISH! THE GIRL IN QUESTION IS NOT! NOT A RUNS GIRL!!!! I DONT KNOW WHY MOST NIGERIANS HAVE SHALLOW BRAINS MEANWHILE THEY SAY THEY ARE IN SCHOOL. SO WHEN YOU HAVE A CONTACT WITH SOMEONE IT MEANS YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH THE PERSON? HUH? MOREOVER, SHE LIVES IN PORT-HARCOURT!!!!!!!!!!SHE SCHOOL IN OAU! SHE DOESNT NEED TO SLEEP WITH ANYBODY FOR MONEY BECAUSE HER DAD CAN PAY HER BILLS ASWELL AS YOURS!!!!!!! AND IF YOU THINK SHE IS A RUNS GIRL IT'S PROBABLY CAUSE YOU HAVE ONE AS A SISTER!!!
10000likes
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by abey20(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by abey20(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by logica(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
jasonOtii: JUST FOR YOU ALL TO KNOW AND STOP RUNNING YOUR SILLY MOUTHS SAYING RUBBISH! THE GIRL IN QUESTION IS NOT! NOT A RUNS GIRL!!!! I DONT KNOW WHY MOST NIGERIANS HAVE SHALLOW BRAINS MEANWHILE THEY SAY THEY ARE IN SCHOOL. SO WHEN YOU HAVE A CONTACT WITH SOMEONE IT MEANS YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH THE PERSON? HUH? MOREOVER, SHE LIVES IN PORT-HARCOURT!!!!!!!!!!SHE SCHOOL IN OAU! SHE DOESNT NEED TO SLEEP WITH ANYBODY FOR MONEY BECAUSE HER DAD CAN PAY HER BILLS ASWELL AS YOURS!!!!!!! AND IF YOU THINK SHE IS A RUNS GIRL IT'S PROBABLY CAUSE YOU HAVE ONE AS A SISTER!!!
Sorry for the hasty generalization.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Iniotong(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Bigcake: i'm saying maybe the girl went to fvck toto. Hw u see am? I dong translate oooo.
Hmm maybe or maybe not
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by bong4(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Dosoq: Jst d same thought came 2 my mind,I won't be suprised if it ws a runz tin,hmm,lesson 2 all,Give ur life 2 Jesus Christ.

My dear, you were too quick to judge and you claim to be a christian. Christ wiuldn't do that. That lady may have had contact cos she was at home due to the closure of OAU. The school just resumed for a new session. While 'big' sins like adultery and fornication will take one to hell, 'smaller' ones like lying, anger and prejudice won't take one to Heaven either. God bless you.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Emeka71(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2014
Iniotong: It's really getting scary these days..... good thing is she has admitted getting in contact with the said doctor
Ebola virus; a death sentence. Thank God I left OAU Ile-ife last month.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Gooci(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2014
Emeka71: Ebola virus; a death sentence. Thank God I left OAU Ile-ife last month.
orietiyi........... thank God yu still in Nigeria angry
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Iniotong(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emeka71: Ebola virus; a death sentence. Thank God I left OAU Ile-ife last month.
Alright
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 7:23am On May 31, 2019
My child rates this illustration very radiant m8 undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) / Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.