Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo (44383 Views)

Dr Enemuo's wife have Died of ebola in lagos / Breaking: Ebola Goes Out Of Control As 21 Quarantined In Enugu - Fg / Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by sanmtiago(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
from ASUU strike to increment of tuition fee saga wich resulted to strike ni..nd now dis frivolous news..well if dem go strike again e go sweet sum stdnt die,ebolastrike.. grin
#team we no lyk school#
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Amucha: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hope the boy friend never do something funny with the gal? This is not funny anymore
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Amucha: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hope the boy friend has not done any funny thing with the gal? What am I saying?
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Dubemkelly(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994: Her parents sent her to school to go and read and make a future for herself. Not go and have *contact*with doctors. By the way,how did she teleport from Ife to PH? Biatch. Mtchew undecided

Warning:if you quote me and type nonsense,you will run mad. angry
Falabare...Calm down goons mi, Oau has been on strike for months and they just resumed last month 24th of August and there is every tendency she is associated with the late doc Enemuo and she claimed she tested negative then so we await the result after her blood sample has been taken for test in Lagos
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by BetaThings: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
And some people who are only interested in money are rushing children back to school!
Suppose they actually take temperature in the morning at the school gate
but a child develops high fever at 11am, what will happen?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Gooci(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
AKUNWATA1: IF THEY SHOULD ALLOW ANY STUDENT TO LEAVE THE CAMPUS WE DON FINISH BE THAT O.
its not up to that nah grin
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by onyxo76(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Amucha: Hope the boy friend never do something funny with the gal? This is not funny anymore
good question, but then funny or not funny something he must have had the closest contact with her having brought her to the health centre. I'm sure he would have had to support her as she must have quite sick to move on her own judging fro the history of her presenting complains.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994:
please translate to english na.. My yoruba never reach that side grin
The mouth rejects honey in Alagbon. Mabel, Shadow, Katungo, etc were the people Orlando Owoh met in Alagbon. They were among fellow detainees that beat him when he just got there.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Amucha: Hope the boy friend has not done any funny thing with the gal? What am I saying?
The boyfriend has escaped.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Chinwem(f): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
prettyboi1989: Its stupidity that will cause the spread of the virus. Take a look at the behaviour of dat sawyer guy denying dat he had contact wif som1 suffering from the virus, dat other ecowas guy dat travelled all the way to ph to koba people in rivers state, they both av blood on their hands. The doctor too dat treated d ecowas guy in ph he shud av called the authorities, it was stated he knew the guy had evd. Now som1 in oau has got the virus. Commonsense is far from some people most people.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by jennylove7575(f): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Stop the panic my people...this lady will be treated and she will become well again...very soon Ebola scare shall be a passing phase and daily activities will resume to normal free of worries of contracting this deadly disease.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Were they doing ikwokirikwo
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by nwimo22(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
i can neva swear for a girl. Assumin dat dia z no issue bout dis ebola virus in 9jeria,we wouldnt hav known dat she knwz de dr or even came in contact wit him. #Galz una too dey waka!!!busky101
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Bigcake: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Iniotong: It's really getting scary these days..... good thing is she has admitted getting in contact with the said doctor
akemido dat girl akeka ukung itid ke PortHarcourt. Akid dieh?
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
sirjohnson: Still On Ebola. The British guy that has just been cured of Ebola wants to return to Sierra Leone to fight Ebola. Everyone including his mum is begging him not to go. Read it Here. After reading the story, you will agree with me that white people are just exceptional.
he's missing some african booty
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by epospiky(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
I pray she tests negative.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by blackshow(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
I REFUSE TO BELIEF THIS,OAU IS IN OSUN STATE WHY IS IT THE BUSINESS OF OYO STATE COMMISIONER FOR HEALTH.OSUN NO GET COM FOR HEALTH?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by sexmachine01(f): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Are you man enough? can you last in bed?

super rich women are looking for you

a rich IMF agent will be in Nigeria in two weeks time and needs a companion

meet her Here

you might be Lucky!!!
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Davidolives(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
jossi994: Her parents sent her to school to go and read and make a future for herself. Not go and have *contact*with doctors. By the way,how did she teleport from Ife to PH? Biatch. Mtchew undecided

u knew you would b quoted BTW are u a babalawo ni
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Malakh: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ebola=WMD
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Iniotong(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bigcake: akemido dat girl akeka ukung itid ke PortHarcourt. Akid dieh?
Mbok translate
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by makazona(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
She had "contact" with the dead Doc.wht kind of "contact"
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Lordseyad(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
blackshow: I REFUSE TO BELIEF THIS,OAU IS IN OSUN STATE WHY IS IT THE BUSINESS OF OYO STATE COMMISIONER FOR HEALTH.OSUN NO GET COM FOR HEALTH?
Mtcheww, see this one..
- Oau , Osun , Oyo . 3 things into each other...- mayb you ain't from SW..

Anyways, if the test is +ve ... Hmmmm.... Everybody don kolo be that o..

last shot- My mind keeps telling me vat vat Lady is a nairalander..

Walks outta thread-- abeg don't touch me.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by youngelder(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Iniotong: Mbok translate
abo ke akemido eyen mma ino aka ke kung itid ke port harcourt
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by 360command: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
I hope the result turns out negative. Yesterday, I was watching DW tv(a german tv station aired in English),they were talking about ebola cases in Nigeria. Surprised that they never mentioned anything about Nigerians recovering after tested positive to Ebola; those who were isolated and responded to treatment as well as food supplement. So I wonder if what is been aired on our local news is true, I.e those ebola patient under isolation and intensive care who turned out healthy and fit after responding to treatment.
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by lastpage: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
hardywaltz: which kin contact, hope say no be chuku chuku contact grin
University girls and waka waka
now the Doctor's wife that survived the Ebola will soon be faced with anoda dilemma.

True-dat!

"Aristo" don turn badt for this one! shocked shocked shocked

From Osun State to Portharcourt! Chei!! Na wetin your parents send u go do be that?

But that Doctor sef stewpid no be small sha.

We need more sensitization on how to prevent the SPREAD of this Virus.

That lady should have quarantined herself a long time ago!
Maybe we need to "criminalize" deliberate effort to hide the fact that you are exposed to the Virus, to make people understand that you cant "wilfully" infect others .... just because you feel like doing another "Patrick Sawyer"!

Lastpage!

BTW: Its better to be paranoid and be safe, than be relaxed/nonchalant and be 'sorry' later! wink wink undecided
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by splasher: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
I think a new strain of Ebola virus has emerged with an incubation period greater than 21 days. Its s a peculiar Nigerian strain
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2014

why are you so fast to conclude? were you there? do you knw if she is even has ebola?
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by blackshow(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dubemkelly:
Falabare...Calm down goons mi, Oau has been on strike for months and they just resumed last month 24th of August and there is every tendency she is associated with the late doc Enemuo and she claimed she tested negative then so we await the result after her blood sample has been taken for test in Lagos
PLS WE NEED MORE CLARIFICATION ON FED GOV DEFINATION OF CONTACTS,WHAT ABOUT HER CONTACT WITH CHURCH MEMBERS IF TO SAY SHE GO CHURCH.IMAGINE D SPREAD
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by klens(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hope it finally turns out negative depending on the level of contact.

Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, BBM 7523226E. www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by mumuguyman(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
emmyrichie: What! The said student had contact with course, level, school and room mates. With lover, church/mosque brothers/sisters. On the bus, used toilet, handled money etc... The scary part is that the people who had contact with the student will also have contact with others and the cycle continues.

So scary.

angry angry

They should bring the vaccines already.
.. Hear yourself!!!
Re: Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo by Lilimax(f): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
splasher: I think a new strain of Ebola virus has emerged with an incubation period greater than 21 days. Its s a peculiar Nigerian strain
We reject that smiley
Btw, We were told that this OAU student tested negative initially?
Why the sudden change undecided?
Let's hope that all these symptons she was manifesting is something else other than Ebola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Which Swallow Would You Recommend For A Diabetic / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.