Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland (1384 Views)

The Uniqueness Of Mothers. / Help Me Woo This Moniker / Who Is Afraid Of The Tpia Moniker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by onyeego(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

moreover, u havent shared the inspiration behind ur moniker for clarification
I believe you are a brother, I don't need to clarify anything, Onye ego is a business Man who comes to Nairaland for business deals.
There can't be 2 Onye egos, I insist.
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
onyeego:
I believe you are a brother, I don't need to clarify anything, Onye ego is a business Man who comes to Nairaland for business deals.
There can't be 2 Onye egos, I insist.

send me an #100k to my acc and i wud change my moniker for good... If it is dat which u want since u are a business man
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by onyeego(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

send me an #100k to my acc and i wud change my moniker for good... If it is dat which u want since u are a business man
Is this d reason why u r doing this?
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
onyeego:
Is this d reason why u r doing this?

u can't? Den stop disturbing me y act childish.... Na only u dem create name for?
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by egopersonified(f): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
On top moniker kwa, I have said it before, people are ready to pay or bribe to change their monikers, anyone who knows how should let us know.
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
^ Self explanatory.
Re: What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland by Fourwinds: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

why so 'banega' what does it mean?
coincidental I love warriors who have distinguish themselves in history. I didn't know dat was d meaning of ur moniker as a follower. imagine my favourite movies like; 300 spartans.,spartacus.,Alexander the great.,Atila.,Napoleon Bonapert etc. these are great people who made a change

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Little Cousin Of A Month Old Doesn't Allow Anybody To Carry Her. / Which Do You Prefer In Marriages / She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.