Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,039 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Rejection Can Lower Your I.Q (final Post) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Rejection Can Lower Your I.Q (final Post) (466 Views)

Rejection Can Lower Your I.Q / Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? / Graduating With A Second Class Lower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rejection Can Lower Your I.Q (final Post) by insidifyguru: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Good morning dear NL's. Trust you had a lovely night rest. Please find below the final post to my above titled topic. You might want to read the prior post in order to make heads of this sequel. Enjoy!

1. Know that which each "no" you are getting closer to a "yes." If you are a mathematics person or you are mathematically-inclined, you will be able to appreciate the veracity of this than most.

2. Ask questions and listen carefully to the answers. Don't just stop at the point of rejection. Will yourself to ask questions to help you better understand why you were rejected. If you attend and interview and you are not eventually chosen, look beyond the immediate rejection of that moment and endeavour to get in touch with your interviewers to ask what it was that you failed to do/say or did/said wrong. You might be pleasantly surprised with what you'll find.

The key to overcoming the sting of rejection is not to take rejection personally. Be able to shake off the "no" and go forward in positive and productive ways.

Rejection in life is not going to go away. It's how you handle the rejection that can make or break your quest for success..

What has worked for you in handling your rejection(s)? Please share in the comments so that NL's can learn and be better. #Insidfy

(1) (Reply)

Pb Plus Oil And Gas Learning Hub / September Edition Of Peachtree (sage 50) Training / How I Get To Make Daily Living From Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.