Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) (3269 Views)

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa / I Mean No Offence Its A Joke. / Idi Amin And Queen Elizabeth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2010
The Pope and the Queen of England are on the same stage at an Anglican and Catholic commemoration of the Anglo-Irish accords - the crowd is huge - thousands. Her Majesty and His Holiness can't help but have a little rivalry - both being heads of churches and all.

The Queen says to the Pope, "Did you know that with just one little wave of my hand I can make every English person in the crowd go wild?" He doubts it, so she shows him. Sure enough, the royal-gloved wave elicits rapture and cheering from every Englishman in the crowd.

Gradually, the cheering subsides. The Pope, not wanting to be outdone by someone wearing a worse frock and hat than he, considers what he could do. So the Pope says to the Queen,"Your Majesty, that was impressive. But did you know that with one little wave of MY hand I can make every Irish person in the crowd go crazy with joy? Their joy will not be a momentary display like that of your subjects, but will go deep into their hearts, and they will speak forever of this day and rejoice - they will recount it to their grandchildren and they to their descendants.

The Queen seriously doubts this, and says so. "One little wave of your hand and all Irish people will rejoice forever? Show me." So the Pope slapped her.
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by StudioCFR(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2010
stale!
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2010
ok, pele, i be new comer for this section
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Jeovy(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2010
welcome abeg
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2010
Jeovy, Thank you.
@ studio, what do u think of this one? Stale 2

A woman had two female parrots who were always yelling, "We're prostitutes, wanna have a little fun?"

She was talking to her Preacher one day about this. He said he had two male parrots and all they did was read the Bible. He thought perhaps they would be a good influence on the two females. So they put the four parrots together.

So, the females yelled at the male parrots, "We're prostitutes, wanna have a little fun?" One male parrot said to the other, "Put the Bibles away! We've made it to heaven!"

or this?

A man is trying to understand the nature of God and asked him: "God, how long is a million years to you?"

God answered: "A million years is like a minute."

Then the man asked: "God, how much is a million dollars to you?" And God replied: "A million dollars is like a penny."

Finally the man asked: "God, could you give me a penny?" And God says: "In a minute."

1 Like

Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2010
Mother Superior: "Sister Maria, if you were walking through town at night, and were accosted by a man with bad intentions, what would you do?"

"I would lift my habit, Mother Superior."

Mother Superior (shocked): "And what would you do next?"

Sister Maria: "I would tell him to drop his trousers."

Mother Superior (even more shocked): "And what then?"

Sister Maria: "I would run away. I can run much faster with my habit up than he can with his trousers down."
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 12:41am On Oct 02, 2010
You can do better
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by StudioCFR(m): 6:06am On Oct 02, 2010
Seconded!

lol
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2010
Poster, u try. I like the parrot own best
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2010
Fly commot
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2010
Who?
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2010
Who else dey hia undecided
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2010
Shey u sef no dey fear face?
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2010
@Odunnu, no mind kunbee, i think he is trying to get ur attention in the primary school way by antagonising. grin
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2010
He?
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Vic2k3(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^ Kunbee is a Hermaphrodite
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2010
Big brainless head,hw far?
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2010
Big brainless head,hw far?
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Vic2k3(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2010
Over vexed baby two yards afar
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2010
Two friends (Kunbee and studio CFR) are lost in the yoruba rain forest trying to find a way out when Studio CFR is attacked by a cobra that attacks the “stuff” of the victim. Kunbee being a sharp gurl killed the snake was despaired over Studio CFR so calls the doctor (EFE) using her satellite fone as a big gurl.
-doctor! my friend has just been stung by a snake, what should I do, he is dying!
- take it easy says the doctor (Efe), you just have to suck out the area that has been stung.
so Kunbee closes the flip of her satellite phone when the Studio CFR asks: what did the doc say?
-Kunbee answered: she said that you are dead!
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2010
@Poster apart from the 1st joke - you try!!

2nd & 3rd jokes are cool

and welcome to nland jor!! nor mind bad belle Stud - im time don pass  tongue tongue
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2010
KDK:

Two friends (Kunbee and studio CFR) are lost in the yoruba rain forest trying to find away out when Studio CFR is attacked by a cobra that attacks the “stuff” of the victim. Kunbee being a sharp man killed the snake was despaired over Studio CFR so calls the doctor (EFE) using his satellite fone phone as a big boi.
-doctor! my friend has just been stung by a snake, what should I do, he is dying!
- take it easy says the doctor (Efe), you just have to suck out the area that has been stung.
so Kunbee closes the flip of his satellite phone when the Studio CFR asks: what did he say?
-Kunbee answered: she said that you are dead!

Lol!! Nice

and Kunbee na babe not man. . .
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2010
@ Efe, noted. modified accordingly
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2010
Odunnu:

Shey u sef no dey fear face?

Fear your sagging bobby undecided
KDK:

@Odunnu, no mind kunbee, i think he is trying to get your attention in the primary school way by antagonising. grin

Analyser pele o mschewwwwwww
Vic2k3:

^^ Kunbee is a Hermaphrodite

Its very in vogue cool
Efemena_xy:

Lol!! Nice

and Kunbee na babe not man. . .
I am a guy, whats your problem
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2010
@Kunbee

you go break am down for me

define what you perceive to be Efe's problem lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2010
Why do you keep mentioning that i am a female undecided
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2010
'cos you and I know that you are all woman

now quit the crap babes

dunno what you're playing at sha. . .
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
SInzu is sinzu cool
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2010
??

try make sense embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2010
Kunbee:

Fear your sagging bobby undecided
wetin u dey find for my bræsts? You wan suck?
Na wa 2 u o! Na ur fellow chik wey I be o!
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2010
Odunnu:

wetin u dey find for my bræsts? You wan suck?
Na wa 2 u o! Na your fellow chik wey I be o!

Nah i dont suck boobs, i play wiv dem cool
I tell you sey i wan toast you ni undecided
Efemena_xy:

??

try make sense embarassed embarassed embarassed

Go and throw your self inside river Jordan 7 times cool
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^ Go fry sand chop!!

Confused babe

Everybody know say na hole u get - not JT angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Message To Boko Haram / If Jesus Was On Whatsapp / Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.