Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? (664 Views)

If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? / Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth / Are Christians in Conflict or Does the Bible Contradict Itself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by eyeopener: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
I am a Christian by His Grace. But in my christian experience, I have discovered that there are always strifes and disaffection among Christians despite Jesus repeated admonitions to love one another. It is rare to see a Christian help another because he/she is a Christian. In the Lord Jesus' prayer He said He did not pray for the world but those given to him (John 17:9).

Muslims who do not have such admonitions either from allah or Muhammad take loving one another a serious matter, especially among the same sect.

Various other cults take solidarity so seriously to the extent that when they are stranded, anywhere, as soon as they sight their signs, they would stop to help. Even in court, if a judge sights an occult's sign from a person, he will turn the case in the member's favour.

Please note that united we stand in unity of faith the better and safer for us.
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by graciousolo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls Mod delete this post.
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by eyeopener: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
graciousolo: Pls Mod delete this post.

Thank God you are not the mod.
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by eyeopener: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by graciousolo(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
eyeopener:

Oh! How i wish I was even Seun ryt now. Trying to stir up strive.
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by graciousolo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
eyeopener:

Oh! How i wish I was even Seun ryt now. I for delete the post and the poster for trying to stir up strive.
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by eyeopener: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
graciousolo: Oh! How i wish I was even Seun ryt now. I for delete the post and the poster for trying to stir up strive.

I doubt if you can read and understand.
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by tijjanioyan: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Muslims who do not have such admonitions either from allah or Muhammad take loving one another a serious matter, especially among the same sect................

Are u ok?if u hav nothin 2do why not enta ur church &start singing&dancing.dat is ur mode of worship
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by logicboy01: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
OP needs some re-education
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by truthman2012(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
tijjanioyan: Muslims who do not have such admonitions either from allah or Muhammad take loving one another a serious matter, especially among the same sect................

Are u ok?if u hav nothin 2do why not enta ur church &start singing&dancing.dat is ur mode of worship

Prove him wrong from your book?
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by eyeopener: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
logicboy01: OP needs some re-education

I have never known you for contributing anything useful on this forum. Smh!!!
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by logicboy01: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
eyeopener:

I have never known you for contributing anything useful on this forun. Smh!!!

Your eyes must be closed then.......irony
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by tpia1: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
eyeopener: I am a Christian by His Grace. But in my christian experience, I have discovered that there are always strifes and disaffection among Christians despite Jesus repeated admonitions to love one another. It is rare to see a Christian help another because he/she is a Christian.

True.

Quite rare, and those who do, soon get into one trouble or the other.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by malvisguy212: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
eyeopener: I am a Christian by His Grace. But in my christian experience, I have discovered that there are always strifes and disaffection among Christians despite Jesus repeated admonitions to love one another. It is rare to see a Christian help another because he/she is a Christian. In the Lord Jesus' prayer He said He did not pray for the world but those given to him (John 17:9).

Muslims who do not have such admonitions either from allah or Muhammad take loving one another a serious matter, especially among the same sect.

Various other cults take solidarity so seriously to the extent that when they are stranded, anywhere, as soon as they sight their signs, they would stop to help. Even in court, if a judge sights an occult's sign from a person, he will turn the case in the member's favour.

Please note that united we stand in unity of faith the better and safer for us.
true talk Bro,know this that whatever you do,God will bless you,everytin you do it is between you and God. Satan don't have anytin to do with his children [muslims]he only pay attention to the HOUSEHOLD OF GOD.just take up your cross and follow christ.
Re: Muslims Solidarity: What Are Christians Doing? by eyeopener: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2014
malvisguy212: true talk Bro,know this that whatever you do,God will bless you,everytin you do it is between you and God. Satan don't have anytin to do with his children [muslims]he only pay attention to the HOUSEHOLD OF GOD.just take up your cross and follow christ.

True talk.

(1) (Reply)

Endtime: Archbishop Doubts The Existence Of God / Redeem Pastor Escapes From Boko Haram After 10 Months In Captivity / Crazy, silly, Love....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.