Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) (5813 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Court Frees Bankole And Nafada / Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by oneeast: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu (4th left); hugging PDP National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu (sitting); PDP chieftain, Dr. Aliyu Modibbo (left); DIG Marvel Akpoyibo (rtd.); MD of FERMA, Mr. Gabriel Amuchi; Chief Ikedi Ohakim (3rd right); Chief Uche Secondus and Hon. Dimeji Bankole, PDP top shots, after a strategic meeting with Mu’azu at PDP national headquarters, Abuja, yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by oneeast: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Orji Uzo Kalu has got the nod of the largest political party in Africa to contest for the senatorial seat in Abia state..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by oneeast: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ikedi Ohakim on the other hand has been cleared to clinch the PDP ticket for the Gubernatorial election coming up next year in Imo state. The race for the Douglas House has just begone!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by oneeast: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dimeji Bankole on his own part has been 'anointed' by the party bigwigs to win the PDP ticket and go ahead and win the Ogun State Gubernatorial race. Dimeji is said to have the backing of the former President of Nigeria- Olusegun Obasanjo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by tit(f): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
PDP is preparing to lose Ogun, Imo and the senatorial seat in Abia.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by CORDROSS: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by rocgirl: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
tit: PDP is preparing to lose Ogun, Imo and the senatorial seat in Abia.
I swear..

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by KnowAll(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mu'azu is becoming a king maker.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
So the perpetual loosers are your giants, smh for you son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by oneeast: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
What are the basis for making such assertion?

tit: PDP is preparing to lose Ogun, Imo and the senatorial seat in Abia.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by henchamb(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
T A orji of abia state and sen chukwumerije must have pee on their dirty pants just by seeing this pix. ohakim cant withstand rochas as well as bankole cant survive ogun politics

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by argon500: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
@ op, kindly refer Dimeji Bankthief as an ant not a giant cos nobody recognize him in his state.. He did nothing during his tenure as a speaker

oneeast: Dimeji Bankole on his own part has been 'anointed' by the party bigwigs to win the PDP ticket and go ahead and win the Ogun State Gubernatorial race. Dimeji is said to have the backing of the former President of Nigeria- Olusegun Obasanjo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by oneeast: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tell me why you think that those candidates will not win those positions they seek to occupy?
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
oneeast: Dimeji Bankole on his own part has been 'anointed' by the party bigwigs to win the PDP ticket and go ahead and win the Ogun State Gubernatorial race. Dimeji is said to have the backing of the former President of Nigeria- Olusegun Obasanjo.
hahhahhahahahaha PDP and their self-deceit
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
argon500: @ op, kindly refer Dimeji Bankthief as an ant not a giant cos nobody recognize him in his state.. He did nothing during his tenure as a speaker

He will be voted as Ogun State PDP chairman cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by argon500: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
IDC but for governor, Nbano

whatlyf: He will be voted as Ogun State PDP chairman cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by anago90: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
who take this lost soul serious on this section anymore.
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by oneeast: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Why should I refer to him as a thief? Did any court of law convict him as such? cool

argon500: @ op, kindly refer Dimeji Bankthief as an ant not a giant cos nobody recognize him in his state.. He did nothing during his tenure as a speaker

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by kabasa77(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Political rejects angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by oneeast: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
HOW?

kabasa77: Political rejects angry angry angry
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
argon500: IDC but for governor, Nbano

hahaha Dimeji Bankole? I am not Ogun Indigen but I stand a VERY High Chances of winning election in Ogun State than Bank-ole
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by rocgirl: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
During the day of the previous Imo gubernatorial polls, I could still recall some parts of that quick live interview which Mr. Ohakim granted a couple of reporters. Especially that part where when asked if he thinks he stood a chance at the elections, he said, 'I would win, and i would win with a veeeery wide margin'.
This time around, he would lose with the widest margin, there is!

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by UnknownT: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
oneeast: Orji Uzo Kalu has got the nod of the largest party in Africa to contest for the senatorial seat in Abia state..
which nod? Did senator Uche Chukwumerije tell you that he is tired of d National Assembly?
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by argon500: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
I never accused him of being a thief. I was only referring to his surname. "ole" means thief in Yoruba .. so Bankthief smiley grin cool

oneeast: Why should I refer to him as a thief? Did any court of law convict him as such? cool

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by koboko66: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
The only reasonable contender i see is OUK

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by oneeast: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Chukwumerije has had enough, another person should be given a chance as well..

UnknownT: which nod? Did senator Uche Chukwumerije tell you that he is tired of d National Assembly?

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by oneeast: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Give this house a cogent reason why you think he cannot make it to the seat of power..

rocgirl: During the day of the previous Imo gubernatorial polls, I could still recall some parts of that quick live interview which Mr. Ohakim granted a couple of reporters. Especially that part where when asked if he thinks he stood a chance at the elections, he said, 'I would win, and i would win with a veeeery wide margin'.
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by UnknownT: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
As things stand now, under a free and fair PDP primaries, Ohakim can't even defeat Deputy Speaker not to talk of beating Rochas in the main event
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
oneeast: Tell me why you think that those candidates will not win those positions they seek to occupy?
so in your mind,you think Ikedi Ohakim will take over from Rochas in 2015? I dey laff!
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by oneeast: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hun, I want to see a detailed reasons why you think he can't make it.. cool

berem: so in your mind,you think Ikedi Ohakim will take over from Rochas in 2015? I dey laff!
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by 99100(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
rocgirl: During the day of the previous Imo gubernatorial polls, I could still recall some parts of that quick live interview which Mr. Ohakim granted a couple of reporters. Especially that part where when asked if he thinks he stood a chance at the elections, he said, 'I would win, and i would win with a veeeery wide margin'.

Only time will tell.
Finger crossed.
Re: The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
oneeast: Hun, I want to see a detailed reasons why you think he can't make it.. cool

ina ajukwa? Ikedi Ohakim can never return to Douglas House. He better contests for Okigwe zone senatorial or better still a member of house of reps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Tamed Nigeria's Most Lawless City / Is Being A President's Son Now An Occupation? (photos) / Breaking News: President Buhari Hands Over Power To Osibanjo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.