Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,136 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! (7634 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) / Court Frees Bankole And Nafada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by doyin13(m): 1:03am On May 13, 2010
So, hear this. I found myself in Abuja recently, and what’s a girl to do when in the Federal Capital Territory? Why, plant herself smack on the scene of the hottest politico-romance this side of the equator, of course! I was at the choicest birthday party thrown by a lady whose ‘incandescent beauty’ – her own description – may just put her in the gubernatorial seat come 2011. Becoming governor wouldn’t faze you either, if you were the heiress of the perennial political dynasty in your state.

When it comes to consolidating political power, this lady is first rate. She’s even forged an unbeatable alliance with one of the most high profile politicians in the country, a top citizen. Is it down to her political astuteness, the trusty dynasty or that famous incandescence? None of the above. The answer’s good old bottom-power.

You wouldn’t think any of it was possible, what with the permanently expressionless face of this ruby-lipped beauty, a member of many a Senate committee. She’s in the upper house and he’s a big mover in the lower one. She likes them young and he likes them, shall we say, on the mature side? I guess you could say they’re perfectly matched. As for liking older women, it’s somewhat ironic, considering his political rise was seen as a triumph for the younger generation. You know, the ones Babangida says aren’t fit to rule. I suppose he would know, eh?

Back to Romeo, whose piranha-toothed gnasher of a smile has done nothing to deter the ladies, who swoon at his British Public School accent. Even a hastily acquired wife has done nothing to dampen the flames of his romance with our lady Senator. This is one love-match that’s going all the way to Panama.

But a romance is an uncertain thing in politics. Our incandescent beauty was reminded of this recently when she threw a party at her exclusive Abuja mansion, where the whole street knows what’s going down with her and the doubly-blessed lawmaker. To throw people off the scent of her wild romance, our lady took the unusual step of inviting her lover and his wife! No sooner had the swaggering politician arrived and lady Senator set aside discretion. She was all over him, making a show of what we weren’t supposed to know. To be honest, he wasn’t resisting. And so the long-suffering wife lost her usual reserve and angrily pulled her husband from the grasp of his simpering lover. Husband and wife left the party with ‘automatic alacrity’, leaving our lady to contemplate a night alone.

I wouldn’t write her off, though. Here’s a romance that spans North and South, going from Central to West. It’s a hook-up that could produce His-and-Hers gubernatorial thrones in 2011, two states run from the same bed. Wow, that would be one hell of a pillow talk. They asked them to make law but they’re busy making love. I guess they call it Chamber Sex. This is a family newspaper, so I shall say no more.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Opinion/Columns/5567299-146/story.csp

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:14am On May 13, 2010
rumors! rumors! rumors! grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by Kobojunkie: 1:38am On May 13, 2010
Disgusting !!! undecided
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by labiyemmy(m): 2:34am On May 13, 2010
whats wrong with Bankole having an affair with Gbemi Saraki? Some people are just plainly jealous. Whats disgusting about it?

According to the dictionary, Disgust is an emotion that is typically associated with things that are regarded as unclean, inedible, infectious, Disgust is experienced primarily in relation to the sense of taste (either perceived or imagined), and secondarily to anything which causes a similar feeling by sense of smell, touch, or vision.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by OAM4J: 4:50am On May 13, 2010
Nonsense!

becomrich7:

I went to university of ilorin. read electrical engineering. 

what? undecided
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by Pukkah: 3:25pm On May 18, 2011
It is not yet over.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On May 18, 2011
I thought it is their personal life and they can date whoever they want
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by oderemo(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2011
wot has this nonsense got 2 do with politics. ?nothing.absolutely nothing.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 18, 2011
Gbemi is my kind of woman anyday. Welldone, Mr. Banky.

You sabi better thing!
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On May 18, 2011
Isn't this the same Bankole who is said to be married?
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by oderemo(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2011
Isn't this the same Bankole who is said to be married?

meaning what,? so u cant use someonelses pot to pound yam?
abeg free the man joor.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by kasiem(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2011
Tiger woods is emerging in naija. What a sweet life?
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by HamidO1(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2011
Now we are getting a clue of what the billions meant for House of Rep members has been going to. They are all thieves anyway.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by Dolakinz(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
This na notin
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! by doofanc: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
Stale news

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark / EFCC Accuses Ex-fct Minister Of Fronting For Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.