Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,839 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Will You Call This Type Of Guy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Call This Type Of Guy? (737 Views)

How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Call This Type Of Guy? by SisiNini(f): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
I am sorry baby, I did nt make it 2day because my iphone developed a problem and my ipad ba3 is dead. My sister is wit my Samsung galaxy note 3. I'm just alone @ home since my parents travelled 2 Germany.

I could av skyped wit u but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack so I av 2 hit South Africa 2moro 2 get a new one. I also wanted 2 go 2 d mall dis night but my auntie went out wit my Bugatti, my elder brother went out wit d range rover and our Highlander had a little problem. The tyre of d Honda Element is flat and I hate driving d Lexus jeep @ night.

So I tried calling d driver to come and pick me wit my mum's Ferrari but no credit... Can u plz send me GLO card let me call him? Lobatan! What will u call dis kind of guy?
Re: What Will You Call This Type Of Guy? by Ternag: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Scammer !!
Re: What Will You Call This Type Of Guy? by constance500: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Smart cheesy
Re: What Will You Call This Type Of Guy? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
FAN
Re: What Will You Call This Type Of Guy? by freecocoa(f): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
constance500: Smart cheesy
I want to believe you are kidding.

The conversation won't even get to the part of asking me to send him airtime, were he talking to me, that's like the lamest scam line ever.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You May Not Know About Marriage Which Spell Trouble! / Baby Nail Clipper With Magnifier / My Story: Kids Abductor Was A Devil Who Crept Into My Life Cunningly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.