Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 (26314 Views)

Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program / Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by jigabanty(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
Zerop:
. To avoid stories, I quietly clicked finish exam.
lol, very funny.
On the Webcam Issh, Don't worry, Had it been you did not the right thing, the system would have prompted you. Did you check the lower part of the page? was your webcam picture showing?
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by jigabanty(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
chengfu:

how far? how was it? havent written mine o. my login no enter
Guy, How far? why now?
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by jigabanty(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
chengfu:

The Test was Good, Thanks to God. What Happened? Your login should be your Phone number and surname, you'd create it and log in with it concurrently ni now... abi what do you mean by your log in no enter?
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by waaju: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Average of 81.1....all the best guys
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Zerop: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
jigabanty:

lol, very funny.
On the Webcam Issh, Don't worry, Had it been you did not the right thing, the system would have prompted you. Did you check the lower part of the page? was your webcam picture showing?
yeah, it was showing...
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by jigabanty(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Zerop:
yeah, it was showing...
Then, that means you are on track
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Obachem(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Omo guys!! I am on the system right nw trying to take mine but I'm seeing 'error! No allotted time foiund' at d top and my time is counting down..pls who can help out?
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by chengfu: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
scored 40% twice cry undecided sad cry ............. i will sha keep hope *praying*

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Khumaloh: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Obachem:
Omo guys!! I am on the system right nw trying to take mine but I'm seeing 'error! No allotted time foiund' at d top and my time is counting down..pls who can help out?
..Click ok in d box,it will resume
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by truvine(m): 12:55am On Nov 09, 2014
come... who even invented the idea of calculating average
why not use cut-off for all 6 test....lol grin grin grin
following the average pattern sha .. I had 62.55
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Zerop: 5:53am On Nov 09, 2014
[img][/img]
waaju:
Average of 81.1....all the best guys
smiley shocked grin shocked shocked shocked wink I want to be like you when I grow up.
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Zerop: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2014
Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Job Vacancies

Nampak Nigeria Limited – We are a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified applicant for the position below:

Job Title: Quality Assurance Inspector
Requirements

Must have HND in Chemical Engineering with at least 3 years experience in the Quality Assurance/Quality Control Department in high speed manufacturing environment where safety and quality are essential priorities.
Background in Printing Production for Packaging Products is an advantage.
Must know how to use basic quality measurement equipments of QA/QC Tools and good laboratory practices with a good understanding in the concepts & application of Quality Assurance Principles.
The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 35 years, must be matured, analytical and honest.
Must be computer literate, hard working and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at anytime of the week based on the demands of the job.
Have strong personalities, trainable, having positive attitude towards achieving given work targets, responsible and disciplined.
Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision.
Be well versed in using different Microsoft Software/Tools with knowledge on how to prepare QA/QC Reports (SPC) with experience in various quality productive activities and ISO Programs.

Job Title: Printers and Coating Operator
Requirements

A Metal Decoration trained Printer/coating operator (Coater) with minimum qualification of West African School Certificate and/or Diploma in Printing Technology.
Experience in Metal Printing preferably on Double Colour Presses.
Should be able to print and coat high quality jobs without supervision on preferably Double Colour Metal Decorating Presses and High Speed Coaters
5 years working experience in a Metal Packaging Manufacturing Organisation or related Industry.

Job Title: Electrician
Requirements

HND/OND in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
Must have knowledge of VSD, PLC and Motor Controller programming will be an advantage with knowledge of PLC Logic and Automated Control System.
Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in Industrial Electronics and/or Power Distribution and Control System.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forwrd their application letters and CV’s to: mails@nampak.ng

Application Deadline 18th November, 2014
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Zerop: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Job Title: Sales Representative
Key Result Area

Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via contact meetings, telephones calls and E-mail.
Will report directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Will be responsible for the sale of Plastic Closures.
Visit potential Customers to prospect for new business opportunities.
Must have full and comprehensive knowledge of Nigeria plastic market.
Check regularly the quantities of goods on display in Nampak warehouse
Ware-House and inform customer of same.
Record sales and other relevant information, sending copies to the reporting
Line Management (Sales / Marketing Manager) before the end of the working hours of the day.
Review own sales performance with the aim of meeting and exceeding the Sales Targets.
Gain a clear understanding of Customers and their requirements.
Submit all the Sales Invoices to the respective Customers on time for prompt payment.
Reconcile all the Customer’s Accounts with Nampak Book.
Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide Customers with quotations.
Secure and collect Local Purchasing Order (LPO) from Customers.
Programme the LPOs collected from Customers for production purposes.
Ensure that all goods are promptly delivered to the Customers.
Ensure prompt payments from customers on due dates.
Gather information from both the Market and Customers.
Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with Stake holders.
Report to the business any new development in the plastic market.
Advise on forthcoming product developments and also discuss special sales discounts.( where and when necessary)
Liaise with suppliers in order to check on the progress of existing orders (stock Holding).
Any other ad hoc duty assigned by the reporting Line Management, Sales / Marketing Manager.
Requirements (Education)

A Bachelors Degree in Marketing.
Experience

A minimum of 5 years of Sales & Marketing Management experience with a comprehensive knowledge in Nigerian Plastics Market. Must be between the age bracket 25 – 35 years.
Skills:

Must be hardworking, honest, dedicated and committed.
An excellent communication skill and fluency in English language are essential.
Must possess good negotiating and analytical skills with the ability to demonstrate personal qualities of responsibility and self discipline.

Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to:uony@bestsearchrecruitment.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Application Deadline 30th November, 2014
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by waaju: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Zerop:
[img][/img] smiley shocked grin shocked shocked shocked wink I want to be like you when I grow up.

Lol..dont be like me oo, me sef still dey aspire
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by seagullbabz(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2014
chengfu:

phetty:

Yes! Seagulbabz was my very good colleague at varsity. There is a cafe beside Tantalizer at Mobil junction, off Dugbe Challenge road.

And for the two of you big heads.... its seagullbabz..... not seagulbabz.....
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by kaybews(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Who else has the scores to d nampak exam?just finished mine
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Zerop: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
kaybews:
Who else has the scores to d nampak exam?just finished mine

Share with us
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by chengfu: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Its instant judgement so erry1 should have their results
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by mecho13(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chai mine was bad oooo, verbal 30%, ICT 65%, analytical 73%, situational 40%, quantitative 45.45%, numerical 75%... Though encountered some delay but not an excuse... Looking unto Jesus

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by waaju: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Anybody heard anything from this people?
Or probably knows anything about the next stage?
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by instinct57vm(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Next stage shud be interview...but no idea of dere cutoff tho...I scored 58.5% overall...I fear cutoff myt be 60%
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by truvine(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
instinct57vm:
Next stage shud be interview...but no idea of dere cutoff tho...I scored 58.5% overall...I fear cutoff myt be 60%

y you dey fear now
dont worry , the cut off is 58 grin grin grin grin

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by phetty(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
instinct57vm:

If you're scared of 60% cutoff mark, then what would you say about me that's afraid the cutoff would be 70%

Well, looking unto The Almighty for His Divine Favour...
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by phetty(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
seagullbabz:

And for the two of you big heads.... its seagullbabz..... not seagulbabz.....

seagul, seagull, or smeagol...ko kan aiye grin

Sup? Did you participate in the Nampak's stuff too
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Zerop: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
phetty:

If you're scared of 60% cutoff mark, then what would you say about me that's afraid the cutoff would be 70%

Well, looking unto The Almighty for His Divine Favour...

Pretty, how was your test?
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by instinct57vm(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lool how tru is ds info....
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by instinct57vm(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yea na God bur 70% cutoff is outrageous...max av ever seen anywhr is 65%
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by truvine(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
instinct57vm:
Lool how tru is ds info....

he never said the cut-off is 70%, he only said he is afraid of ...
no scare people for here ooo

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by phetty(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Zerop:

Pretty, how was your test?

Zerop, did you dropped your spectacle while typing the above quoted

Pretty ko, beauty ni grin

Well, my exam was fine. Though I fumbled small, but I still thank The Almighty. Average of over 60% ...
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by chengfu: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Make una calm down for here o. I no wan hear any 70% cut off o angry undecided
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Zerop: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
phetty:

Zerop, did you dropped your spectacle while typing the above quoted

Pretty ko, beauty ni grin

Well, my exam was fine. Though I fumbled small, but I still thank The Almighty. Average of over 60% ...

Lol... Sorry my pretty friend pretty! We will scale through by his grace!
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by seagullbabz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
phetty:

seagul, seagull, or smeagol...ko kan aiye grin

Sup? Did you participate in the Nampak's stuff too

Lol..... Naaaa I didn't apply at all...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eko Electricity Distribution Company 2018 Recruitment Entry Level / How Lucrative Is Decagon Software Engineering Training Program? / Early Jobs Of Some Famous Billionaires