Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 (25946 Views)

Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program / Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by phetty(m): 4:36am On Nov 05, 2014
chengfu:

That means u finished from Lautech, i did too. Dugbe is kinda far from where i stay. I'll try to find somewhere else. Thanks

Okay...
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by jigabanty(m): 5:47am On Nov 05, 2014
ComradeTY:
Anybody that stays in ketu should connect me tru, tyibitoye@gmail.com
for what?
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by ComradeTY(m): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2014
jigabanty:

for what?
So that we can discuss more about the test.
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by jigabanty(m): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2014
ComradeTY:

So that we can discuss more about the test.
okay, I stay on Adebakin Street, but out of town presently...
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by ComradeTY(m): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2014
jigabanty:

okay, I stay on Adebakin Street, but out of town presently...
Where are u writing ur test? Lag oe where?
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by jigabanty(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2014
ComradeTY:

Where are u writing ur test? Lag oe where?
THE TEST IS ONLINE
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by phetty(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hairbean:

Pls which number did you call? Kindly post the number here. Thanks.

Have you called ez37solution? Was the guy helpful in a way?
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by phetty(m): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello All...

What area of ICT do you think these guys would likely test us on
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Abusitamuno: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
People, I have searched everywhere.... is this the very first time Nampak is recruiting graduates?
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by phetty(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Abusitamuno:
People, I have searched everywhere.... is this the very first time Nampak is recruiting graduates?

Hehehehe...I wonder oh. Like seriously, little is known about their recruitment exercise
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by bolajegs: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
good luck to anyone that gets the opportunity.i worked as a trainee there.it they have lot of work benefit.
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Zerop: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
bolajegs:
good luck to anyone that gets the opportunity.i worked as a trainee there.it they have lot of work benefit.

Thanks bro... Do you have an idea of the real deal? Like how much are we talking about here?

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by jigabanty(m): 12:20am On Nov 06, 2014
Zerop:

Thanks bro... Do you have an idea of the real deal? Line how much are we talking about here?
This is one of the problems of Nigerians, Always Reward Motivated. My Brother, No one want to hire someone of such nature oo. You are not even asking what the recruitment process like? how working with the company like? what to expect in the interview sessions? You're talking about PAY! Who thinks like that? Please change your mentality. Please no hard feelings and please don't take it personal. Thank You
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by lekzzydo(m): 1:11am On Nov 06, 2014
Please some one should kindly forward the message that was sent by E37solution for the online test. All I need is the link to take the test i.e "to take the test click here" . I mistakenly deleted the message that was sent to me. Right now I don't have the link to take the test. Please forward the message to lasisiolalekan@yahoo.com. Thanks so much as u want to help
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by jigabanty(m): 4:26am On Nov 06, 2014
lekzzydo:
Please some one should kindly forward the message that was sent by E37solution for the online test. All I need is the link to take the test i.e "to take the test click here" . I mistakenly deleted the message that was sent to me. Right now I don't have the link to take the test. Please forward the message to lasisiolalekan@yahoo.com. Thanks so much as u want to help
call the phone number in the text message sent to you, tell them you erroneously deleted the email sent, they should resend the email to you. I think the Email sent to individual is privatised#MyThoughtThough#
But call them first, let's know their response

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Zerop: 6:17am On Nov 06, 2014
lekzzydo:

Check your trash?

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Zerop: 6:21am On Nov 06, 2014
jigabanty:

This is one of the problems of Nigerians, Always Reward Motivated. My Brother, No one want to hire someone of such nature oo. You are not even asking what the recruitment process like? how working with the company like? what to expect in the interview sessions? You're talking about PAY! Who thinks like that? Please change your mentality. Please no hard feelings and please don't take it personal. Thank You

My bro thanks for the advice... But the truth is, time na money. I see little logic in going through a tough process that will pay me 50k in the end. To make business decisions, we need to forecast. Anyways, now you've raised the issue, like I did in my earlier posts, could you put us through the recruitment process? We've been in the dark for too long on this thread.... Thanks a million! And if possible, add the accompanying figures grin shocked grin grin

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by phetty(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2014
Zerop:

My bro thanks for the advice... But the truth is, time na money. I see little logic in going through a tough process that will pay me 50k in the end. To make business decisions, we need to forecast. Anyways, now you've raised the issue, like I did in my earlier posts, could you put us through the recruitment process? We've been in the dark for too long on this thread.... Thanks a million! And if possible, add the accompanying figures grin shocked grin grin

I #gbadun the way you address his advice...
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by phetty(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2014
lekzzydo:

You could have come out to say you weren't shortlisted for the online CBT...that you want to 'onlinecrash'

However, if I've wrongly accused you, check your trash; I'm damn sure the message would be there.

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by lekzzydo(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2014
phetty:

You could have come out to say you weren't shortlisted for the online CBT...that you want to 'onlinecrash'

However, if I've wrongly accused you, check your trash; I'm damn sure the message would be there.
I won't criticise u for voicing out ur opinion, it can be wat ur brain can gauge at d time u r typing. Unlike u who is used to gatecrashing, I don't do dt. Not to the extent dt I'll now be think of 'onlinecrash', where I know there'll be access control through already supplied n programmed data.

Anyways, thanks 4 ur time.

Thanks all, seen in the trash folder.
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by phetty(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
lekzzydo:
I won't criticise u for voicing out ur opinion, it can be wat ur brain can gauge at d time u r typing. Unlike u who is used to gatecrashing, I don't do dt. Not to the extent dt I'll now be think of 'onlinecrash', where I know there'll be access control through already supplied n programmed data.

Anyways, thanks 4 ur time.

Thanks all, seen in the trash folder.

Thank God you saw it in your trash folder... Wish you success. See you at Nampak next few months. #onelove

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Toyde(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
jigabanty:

my broda don't let us deceive ourselves, d pay is as well important as d info abt d recruitment process, av u forgotten some invitees are working somewhere already? How would u feel if after passing tru a rigourous recruitment process, u found out d pay isn't up to ur present pay and d work condition isn't beta? Getting d info will even make some people decline and thereby creating more spaces for d unemployed ones. We don't need to act as if pay isn't as well important bro#peace#

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by chengfu: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
*ROTFL* You pple will not kill me on this thread abi which 1 is 'onlinecrashing' again. Anyways who else got a second mail from EZ37 from one Mr John like that ?

Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Toyde(m): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2014
chengfu:
*ROTFL* You pple will not kill me on this thread abi which 1 is 'onlinecrashing' again. Anyways who else got a second mail from EZ37 from one Mr John like that ?
I got
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by youdontknowme: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Toyde:
I got
Bro, Got the Text bout a new mail but no new mail yet. Hope no change in the date/tiime and do we still need a webcam enabled system?
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by truvine(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
got a text too but no mail yet
any one herew who got both mail and text should tell us the latest development
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Abusitamuno: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
truvine:
got a text too but no mail yet
any one herew who got both mail and text should tell us the latest development

The latest develpment is that the duration of each test has changedm. The test is now for 7am not 10am, you still need a webcam enabled PC
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by youdontknowme: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Abusitamuno:

The latest develpment is that the duration of each test has changedm. The test is now for 7am not 10am, you still need a webcam enabled PC
thanks
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by jigabanty(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Abusitamuno:

Till 7am on Sunday ba?
I wish Everyone The Best of Luck
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by Toyde(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
youdontknowme:
Bro, Got the Text bout a new mail but no new mail yet. Hope no change in the date/tiime and do we still need a webcam enabled system?
av u got d link?
Re: Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 by youdontknowme: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Toyde:
av u got d link?
Nope, but still gonna go ahead to write as communicated earlier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) / The Plight Of HND Holders In The Nigerian Labor Market / How A Highly Intelligent Lady Lost A Job Opportunity.