Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Experience Along Benin- Ore Road - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience Along Benin- Ore Road (19397 Views)

Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) / Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) / Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Along Benin- Ore Road by Vincad: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2014
It happened to a friend of my cousin and they duped him. The next time he was travelling he kept a bowl of urine with him and when they tried it again he slowed down, poured the urine on him and zoomed off.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Along Benin- Ore Road by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
ilugunboy: ..
Bro, i hope you havent forgotten about me

1 Like

Re: My Experience Along Benin- Ore Road by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
lakhadimar: Bro, i hope you havent forgotten about me

Send me a PM pls.
Re: My Experience Along Benin- Ore Road by bdek(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
tempest01: This is an old tactic and it has been discussed many times. When you are driving and you encounter such, ignore them, when you get to a place that is safe, you clear and check your tire. These people are so connected that one person will pour the stuff on your tyre, others would be flagging you down

This is an old trick on that road ,.....
Re: My Experience Along Benin- Ore Road by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
ilugunboy:

Send me a PM pls.
Egbon, i am sorry for disturbing you. i have just sent you a PM. i shall be expecting your reply. Thanks
Re: My Experience Along Benin- Ore Road by earthrealm(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
old trick...popular on benin -- asaba road too
Re: My Experience Along Benin- Ore Road by UsamaRafiq: 10:39am On Mar 14
PeckNARM:
Hmm worst that happen to me was on route to asaba from abuja! I entered a gallop and my radiator broke /leaked!(not that I knew immediately! This was somewhere in Edo state before okpella! Worst thing is I was with a foreigner and a fully loaded car! This was around 5:30pm! 7pm we were still in the bush!(at this point I separated 150k in my pocket and tucked it into my sock I was wearing! Managed to get a number for a car to tow us! Voice on phone said 25k shocked !At that point I knew I was in soup! I had a 3k estimate in my mind! Told him 6k last he should think about it! 20mins later still no word from him angry! Had 2 call him back told him why haven't I heard from him! He said he's on he's way put ill pay 10k! I said no 7k! When he arrived you won't believe he was with 5guys all speaking what I presume to be Edo or something! I was worried but had no option! On top of that we towed car with one Flat tyre which eventually shredded!After 15 long minutes of towing finally got to destination not before the criminal demanded 1k extra! Long story short was a terrible day! Stayed in a dingy hotel in okpella 2.5k per night!Following morning! Bought brand new Tucked Radiator Combo and tire 10k /4k respectively not including workmanship! If I hadn't had a bad enough 24hours already! FRSC stopped me talking the most shit! License this/Front tire worn out/ Said they'll seize my car shocked! Then decided they'll seize my original document instead so as for me to make a payment into a certain account! I told them that's an inconvenience that we need a swifter resolution (fast forward) Had to part with 7k sad ! GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Innoson Vehicles And Their Prices (pictures) / Names of Cars You Know / How Hard Is It To Drive A Manual Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.