Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ladies... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies... (2222 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ladies... by priscaoge(f): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jarchi:
I did say my opinion tu and dats the real fact, my guess
Yea right but dnt have to sound like its a big deal.
Re: Ladies... by Jarchi(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
priscaoge:
Yea right but dnt have to sound like its a big deal.
Am sowi u guys didn't get it the way I thought,didn't mean it the way u guys are interpreting it
Re: Ladies... by passionate88: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
Dear Ladies Please...
1. Never depend on your boyfriend like he is ur father,let him know that before you met him you were comfortable and without him you will still be comfortable....come on get a life....kip your hands busy.

2. Do not detest a man because he is not rich. Rather remember that he who is rich today might not be rich tomorrow and he who is poor today will nt be poor forever. Richness is like a table fan it rotates.

3. Never say real men deosnt come your way when all about you is fake,your lifestyle,your dress code,your background,your name etc.

4.Don't you say men are just after your body when you show off all your parts and lives nothing to d imagination.Dress d way u wnt to be addressed.

5. Do not say he has dated you for 3yrs..yet no proposal my dear every relationshp must nt end in marriage.

6. Do not hate relationships becos of past experience,rather know dat every relationship is a lesson,never you close your eyes on the bad things you v seen,becos you wont be able to see when the good one passes if your eyes are closed. Don't give up on love. Love is a blessing and not a curse.
Do you practice what you preached, would you turn the other cheek?. angryangryangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine This Update Of A Full Grown Man'n Facebook Timeline. / Is Break-up The Best Option?? / Can A Woman Have Many "Love Of Her Life"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.