Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - (8725 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by atlwireles: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yola - The Emir of Mubi, Alhaji Abubakar Isa, has debunked media reports that he fled his palace in Mubi as a result of threat of attack by Boko Haram insurgents.

Spokesman of the Emir and the Danruwata Mubi, Chief John Elias, made the statement on Wednesday in Yola during a press briefing.

He said that the emir, who is state Amirul Hajj left Mubi on Sunday for Yola to attend a meeting to prepare for the 2014 Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca.

“We are dismayed by media reports regarding the emir’s departure from Mubi for Yola on Sept. 7, 2014.

“Let me put the record straight here; the Emir did not leave Mubi for Yola to escape from the insurgents.

“He left Mubi to attend a meeting with members of the committee for the 2014 pilgrimage to the Holy land,” he said.

Elias said the Boko Haram insurgents did not attack Mubi as the reports claimed, adding that those who fled the town did so as a result of fear of attack.

Meanwhile, the senator representing Adamawa North senatorial district Alhaji Bindow Jibrilla, has expressed sympathy with the people of the state over the recent insurgent attack on Michika and Madagali. (NAN)

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/emir-debunks-reports-fled-palace-mubi/#sthash.YnszlqbH.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Billygee2u: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
please ,anytime they approach your palace find way and escape ,life has no duplicate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by 1miccza: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
I've always said it that a section of the media has a way of giving the wrong side of the news

6 Likes

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Saharareporters has already captured Mubi for BH and Shekau has already claimed it!

9 Likes

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by TrackCee: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
The Media.
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by korel9: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
A fact is

Someone lied undecided
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by akpanikpe(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
K
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by datguru: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
End Time Things sad
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Firefire(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Goodluck to the Emir

1 Like

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by NaLaugh: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
hundred miles an hour na im the man run
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by NaLaugh: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bird Reservation for sale on this land.

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Omexonomy: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sahara repoters and their fellow APC dolts and minions in nairaland una welldone for una lie lie

2 Likes

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by hensben(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
i sense *cover face*
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Talkcentral: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
ok
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by valmunich(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lol... these funny traditional rulers and their stunts
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by EldaTimba(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Moving closer to ftc.
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Chikabel: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Why is he denying it? Is it a crime to run for one's dear life?

1 Like

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by wrench: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
#In Ice Prince voice......... Somebody lied

1 Like

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by holard07(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Many a times I do wonder how our media house create news out of imagination... Yes he was not in mubi but in yola, that doesn't mean he ran away from bh... But truth be told if bh attacks mubi ll he be in mubi?

1 Like

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
B4 i yan make i book my space first, grin
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by jmoore(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Who lied? Media partners of bokoharam lied.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by sammieguze(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
What if he fled? If na me nko? Wount i Flee

Who will hear the day of his death and wait?

1 Like

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by TrackCee: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
It's funny how every story in Nigeria is somehow tied to a "Committee"
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Na lie?
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by 80million1: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by TrackCee: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
error post.
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by 80million1: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
And so?

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by sirjohnson(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by MillionDollars: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Awon olobe
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Jimfender(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
smart move grin
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by freshness2020: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Na bad thing say ♈όϋ D̶̲̅ε̲̣y run for Ūя̲̅ life again?
Oga park well.. Trying making nufin outta nufin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Decide Fate Of ‘Hate Speech Bill’ - Lawan Tells Nigerians / Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! / NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.