Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - (8720 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by kunlesehan(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Billygee2u: please ,anytime they approach your palace find way and escape ,life has no duplicate.
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
FP. Booked
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by InvertedHammer: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
\

What a convenient excuse?!

/
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by POPEII: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pic or ?
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by BashBB: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ok we hear.....wad of ur family dat u took with u? are they also Amirul hajj? mtcheew....anyways tnk God me n my friends got out safely. ....
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
D emir even has time 4 gossips by d media, saving ur cohones doesn't have a rat a*ss to do with anyone, if i were to be in his shoes i would have been in mecca sef, then my excuse would be i went to supervise the holy ground grin
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by PatrykUtulu(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sometimes it is difficult to know who SaharaReporters are working for. They always seem so eager to highlight Boko Haram battlefield "victory" even when Boko Haram hasn't fought any battles. It is tragic. It is sad. It is unpleasantly amazing.
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
donmarvex: FP. Booked
grin
donmarvex: FP. Booked
look well o, u sure D;
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by manuelzz(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Chikabel: Why is he denying it? Is it a crime to run for one's dear life?

What if the emir is saying the truth? You know,u shouldn't be believing whatever the demonic sharia reporters spew!!!!
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by experimentist: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Na so we see am o!

In other news, super eagles chicken don cook draw soup for the whole nation.. We hope that the price of garri has comes down so plenty EBA will be made for the house..
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Jerryolumide(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dnt knw hu to blv again, media or d government
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by shadyemmanuel(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
its Quite unfortunate, dat d indigines of Mubi nw depends on their Emir for protection..............see as every body dey run bcoz Emir don run, any way, am still at Mubi, bt was nearly shot coz i was caught riding Motorcycle along Ahmadu Bello way,........... Run away Mubi guys, pls Come back ,Notin is happening here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by millionboi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Even if he did....Nobody sld blame him,he no be train soldier
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by juman(m): 6:32am On Sep 11, 2014
And so?

Those traditional rulers in the country do not represent the interest of their subjects.
Re: Emir Debunks Reports That He Fled His Palace In Mubi - by Onyiido: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Chikabel: Why is he denying it? Is it a crime to run for one's dear life?
I wonder ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO / Hamisu Chidari Emerges New Speaker Kano House Of Assembly / Akpabio Assures Niger Delta Youths Of Completion Of East-West Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.