Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

And Nigerian Girls Be Like . . . - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / And Nigerian Girls Be Like . . . (1967 Views)

Ibadan Girls Be Like (picture) / Nigeria Girls Be Like Ebolakemi(photos) / Girls Be Like VS. Boys Be Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Nigerian Girls Be Like . . . by macklef(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2014
yungchop: Baddestguyp -- good work!! We should call the bodies involved in dealing with woman wrappering to take a look at this case, the inspector general of NL police ; mR. Tosyne2much, the Chief judge ; mrs. Kachisbarbie (good morning ma'am wink ) , and the barrister to the accused ms. temigracie , under the cons. Law of NL, section 32 ; no NLer should be found woman rappering !! It is a qriminal offence, especially those commited in the very early mor mor morning on thursdays. Mr. Macklef you've been accused of 99counts of woman wrappering, GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY?? angry
haha WTF!!!!. GUY take am easy na.seun this is why we nees a DM I would have not done this if there was a Dm, there was no just other way.
but now that the whole world knows, u guys should help me beg marieolae to stop hanging a brother, i dey postrate.

Re: And Nigerian Girls Be Like . . . by tosyne2much(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
macklef:
hey, ican imagn how that laugh would look like,#Bliss
dear, mind if i get in touch with u, kindly reply plssssssssssssss. *puppy face*
drops out of my Pick-up=» grabs Macklef by his waist=» takes him into my pick-up=» drives to the station=» takes him the guard room=» hands over koboko to the warders=» orders them to beat woman wrapper-ing out of Macklef=» walks away
Re: And Nigerian Girls Be Like . . . by macklef(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
tosyne2much: drops out of my Pick-up=» grabs Macklef by his waist=» takes him into my pick-up=» drives to the station=» takes him the guard room=» hands over koboko to the warders=» orders them to beat woman wrapper-ing out of Macklef=» walks away
Lol. Dude, how many women on NL have u cot me trying to get their attention. Its not woman wrappering jhor. Its a classic case of, guy checks profile, guy sees preety girl, guy decides not to let her pass him by.
I do bad ni?
Re: And Nigerian Girls Be Like . . . by gatiano(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
dey no born dangote well waste money like that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. / America No Pass Naija Joor! / Craze Clown August Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.