Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea (2011 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Omomehn: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
personally that's how i roll so am cool with it. i'm the kind of guy that does not want to spend my time and money on a girl and later discover she was not worth it when we are between the sheets.

u must not argue for or against your gender. keep it real. let the debate begin.
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by abdulwastecx(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Omomehn: personally that's how i roll so am cool with it. u must not argue for or against your gender. keep it real. let the debate begin.

I am cool witg it too but unfortunately our society placed too much emphasis on sex
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Baddestguyp(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Im cool.with it
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by mercielizzie(f): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bad idea!!!
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Omomehn: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
mercielizzie: Bad idea!!!
why?
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Omomehn: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
mercielizzie: Bad idea!!!
why?
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Zehner(f): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
You can have sex on the 1st date & end up together for years OR u can wait for months & get cut off right after. There's no manual to this.

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by valdes00(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Al guys wil b cool wit it bt nt al girls
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sex no longer have any meaning now that our ladies cheaply trade their Kitty-cat for Suya, shawama, Techno Android, friedrice and chicken, BIS renewal.. Having sex on d first date?That's so ridiculous.. I wouldn't evn say it makes a lady cheap but it shows you have no self regard for ur own body. Such act is synonymous to indiscipline.. Pls stop modifying and twisting what's is so bad to suit ur promiscuous act or waywardness... Note: Nobody holy pass

3 Likes

Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by constance500: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good idea: incase you won't see that puxxy again grin
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Omomehn: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
malonephills: Sex no longer have any meaning now that our ladies cheaply trade their Kitty-cat for Suya, shawama, Techno Android, friedrice and chicken, BIS renewal.. Having sex on d first date?That's so ridiculous.. I wouldn't evn say it makes a lady cheap but it shows you have no self regard for ur own body. Such act is synonymous to indiscipline.. Pls stop modifying and twisting what's is so bad to suit ur promiscuous act or waywardness... Note: Nobody holy pass
e be like say na you holy pass buh u come take style dey yab guys.
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Enegod(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
I really enjoy sex on the last date.
Sometimes the first and last date are the
same...undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Excellent excellent idea grin
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Omomehn: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
shockwave91: Excellent excellent idea grin
lmao
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by 1one: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
@OP

BAD IDEA

Sex on any other day apart from the THE RING DAY is BAD. It doesn't matter if you enjoyed the sex or entered cloud 52 or she had 200 orgásms or you rode her like a red Indian on a horse from 7am till 7pm. It is still bad.. .On the first date.. Second date.. 500th date.. Is BAD. Take it or Leave it.. .those are two very simple options

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Omomehn: lmao

wink
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by 100Cents: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Zehner: You can have sex on the 1st date & end up together for years OR u can wait for months & get cut off right after. There's no manual to this.

This is what happens often.

Most ladies have preseneted it on a first date.

I ignored, only to get dumped later..
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by 100Cents: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2014
1one: @OP

BAD IDEA

Sex on any other day apart from the THE RING DAY is BAD. It doesn't matter if you enjoyed the sex or entered cloud 52 or she had 200 orgásms or you rode her like a red Indian on a horse from 7am till 7pm. It is still bad.. .On the first date.. Second date.. 500th date.. Is BAD. Take it or Leave it.. .those are two very simple options

Good stand, but o boy all the fine girls will desert you. That is what I am suffering now.
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by 1one: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Good stand, but o boy all the fine girls will desert you. That is what I am suffering now.

Hahaha.. But really you don't need "ALL" the fine girls.. You just need that "ONE“ fine girl.. and believe you me she's just around the corner.
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Sunkyphil(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2014
depends on the situation
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by 100Cents: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2014
1one:

Hahaha.. But really you don't need "ALL" the fine girls.. You just need that "ONE“ fine girl.. and believe you me she's just around the corner.

Bros, these ladies want sex on a first date.

The first girl i would have dated and married, I lost her to this issue.

I lost another one last month to this issue.

If any babe show again, I cannot make that mistake again.

I haven't been with a girlfriend in the past 3 good years. O boy, eno easy oo.
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by BreezyRita(f): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2014
Does it matter? Whether you have it on the first or last date, its still sex! Like a friend rightly said, there's no known manual.! You could get dumped anyways.!
Team #NoSex! ;<
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by 1one: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Bros, these ladies want sex on a first date.

The first girl i would have dated and married, I lost her to this issue.

I lost another one last month to this issue.

If any babe show again, I cannot make that mistake again.

I haven't been with a girlfriend in the past 3 good years. O boy, eno easy oo.

OK man... Whatever rocks your boatboat smiley. I've not had a girlfriend in the last 5years,so I guess I understand your "no easiness".. I just personally feel that I'm too important to be sleeping around with just anybody because she offers it for free or because she's finer, hotter and sexier than Juliet Ibrahim, Kim and Beyonce joined together. If a girl offers sex out of her warped and rather flimsy opinion about the sanctity of sex and lack of moral constraint... That's on her not on you... But when you accept the offer then I think it's just logical to say she has made you part of the shiit she's caked up of.

#JustMyOpinionThough
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by marieolae(f): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2014
malonephills: Sex no longer have any meaning now that our ladies cheaply trade their Kitty-cat for Suya, shawama, Techno Android, friedrice and chicken, BIS renewal.. Having sex on d first date?That's so ridiculous.. I wouldn't evn say it makes a lady cheap but it shows you have no self regard for ur own body. Such act is synonymous to indiscipline.. Pls stop modifying and twisting what's is so bad to suit ur promiscuous act or waywardness... Note: Nobody holy pass
u are narrow minded.
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2014
Narrow minded? As how
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Hey my guy no b so, am jst tryn to pick on our personalities, and am not holy bt I av dignity
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Boysid: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2014
valdes00: Al guys wil b cool wit it bt nt al girls
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by pretydiva(f): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2014
Y can't d youths get it straight into their head dat sex b4 marriage is a sin..remember marriage is honorable n bed undefile...don't allow urself 2 b sweet talked by anyone..kip ur body 4 d right person,n u wil b glad u did.resist d devil n he wil flee

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by pretydiva(f): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2014
Y can't we d youths get it straight into their head dat sex b4 marriage is a sin..remember marriage is honorable n bed undefile...don't allow urself 2 b sweet talked by anyone..kip ur body 4 d right person,n u wil b glad u did.resist d devil n he wil flee

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Omomehn: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sunkyphil: depends on the situation
elaborate
Re: Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea by Sunkyphil(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Omomehn: elaborate
it depends on how well both d guy and d lady were able to flow as is communication wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Call Her/Him. / Why Shd Men Seek For joystick Length Increase, The Vigina Is Not Long / Took Pictures With Few Bikini Girls By The Poolside Today. NSFW PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.